#1 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (7163 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

CYCLOPS BECAUSE HE WAS RIGHT.

And he'd be able to post in the right forum.

#3 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7163 posts) - - Show Bio

Move this please.

#4 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7163 posts) - - Show Bio

Thread = Bump.

#5 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

Kuma will be killing naruto i literaly dont know how he can lose when he can deflect EVERYTHING with his palms even air itself

also @Mr_Ingenuity: is there a particular reason u gave naruto back up yet not kuma?

#6 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7163 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim: He travel & fights alone while the other continually supports one another.

#7 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: this is a mismatch....Kuma operates on a higher level of speed than naruto and could oneshot him with his first strike......

im gonna flag it later.....

#8 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7163 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: this is a mismatch....Kuma operates on a higher level of speed than naruto and could oneshot him with his first strike......

Any higher & it's a stomp in the other direction. I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 tail is above Kuma.

But I'm not trying to stop you. ◔_◔

#9 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

Any higher & it's a stomp in the other direction. I'm pretty sure 1 or 2 tail is above Kuma.

You have absolutely nothing to prove that statement and you are solely going your wild imagination/unguided opinion/ignorance to come to such a conclusion. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, you are "pretty sure"? I'm pretty sure Kuma sent the main cast of One Piece on a one week trip around the world at super sonic speeds in one hit ..... get real

#10 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7163 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

You have absolutely nothing to prove that statement and you are solely going your wild imagination/unguided opinion/ignorance to come to such a conclusion. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, you are "pretty sure"? I'm pretty sure Kuma sent the main cast of One Piece on a one week trip around the world at super sonic speeds in one hit ..... get real

I have done nothing solicit such a response, & there is no reason to jump to such a conclusion.

Also kind of took out BFR for reason stated.

#11 Edited by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

I have done nothing solicit such a response, & there is no reason to jump to such a conclusion.

Also kind of took out BFR for reason stated.

I have no tolerance for ignorance and spite threads ... you don't like the truth? deal with it.

It isn't BFR since he knocks them out on contact, but even so, Kuma can simply use Ursus Shock....

/this corny spite thread bro

#12 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7163 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us:

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Rules

• Morals On/ In Character
  • Kuma is Pre Marineford Arc, Naruto is Pain Arc, Anime/Manga version.

• May have out side help of Team 7 & Team Guy but no 9 tails.

• Standard equipment (Kuma may lay aside his bible)
  • 40 feet distance.
  • KO/Incapacitation/Death
  • BFR only to summons

First he must win.

But I see no reason to continue this point less conversation. ಠ_ರೃ

#13 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Ingenuity: ok, so if he uses Ursus shock at any point in the battle since it doesn't say he cant use it during the battle, he wins and destroys konaha anyway .... double wammy to end this mismatch, now it can officially be locked

#14 Posted by morgrim (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us: why on earth are you being so harsh my gosh just state who you think would win and why you dont have to go all "Imma flag this later" and "Lock this thread" it isnt even as mismatched as you think sure kuma would win in my opinion but it would take a decent while

#15 Posted by terry2012 (4764 posts) - - Show Bio

Kuma wins.