Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
No Caption Provided

VS

Kuma is Pre Marineford Arc Anime/Manga version.

Current Marvel Team. Just went for the black & white theme.

Rules

• Morals On/ In Character
  • Team Marvel gets 10 mins for strategic prep w/full knowledge.
  • Standard equipment (Kuma may lay aside his bible)
  • Location NYC, 20 feet distance, & no by-standards.
  • KO/Incapacitation/Death
  • Temporary BFR only Ex. Red Hulk throwing Wolverine in the river. But he was able to return.
  • Stakes: If Team Marvel loses Kuma will devastates NYC with Ursus Shock. If Team Marvel wins Kuma goes to Reed's lab.

Kuma's Feats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huHLsvU4ueY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xuV-4wgegA&list=UL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEIJSifHZqk

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Mr_Ingenuity: They get BFR'd

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: They get BFR'd

But they can come back under these stipulations. Plus he can't send them out of the city.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Mr_Ingenuity: Zip to vantage point where it takes them time to reach and prep ursus shock

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@RumbleMan_Exe: No if they are KO/Incapacitation/Death then he uses Ursus Shock. I will throw in Full knowledge for Team Marvel.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Mr_Ingenuity: In that case it will be laser and paw bubble spam

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: In that case it will be laser and paw bubble spam

Spiderman is just as fast as Pre time skip Zoro maybe not Luffy Gear 2nd but Zoro none the less.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Mr_Ingenuity: He gets close and he gets bounced like a pinball across NYC

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Threw in Sue.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

I don't watch one piece so I can't promise that I wont be wrong on a number of things but Kuma seems pretty fast and if he is tossing air currents at light speed spider-man wont dodge forever (not from someone that fast). I am guessing he is strong enough to snap spider-mans webbing? If so than spider-man might not be able to hurt him. The thing isn't fast enough and will likely get removed for a bit. There only 2 hopes would be finding a way to get wolverine to decapitate him (which seems unlikely since he will be throwing light speed air current and his own speed) or if Sue can contain him in her force fields. He could possibly blitz sue but if she can react fast enough I think she can incapacitate him. I doubt he is strong enough to break her force fields and he will run out of air eventually.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

I don't watch one piece so I can't promise that I wont be wrong on a number of things but Kuma seems pretty fast and if he is tossing air currents at light speed spider-man wont dodge forever (not from someone that fast). I am guessing he is strong enough to snap spider-mans webbing? If so than spider-man might not be able to hurt him. The thing isn't fast enough and will likely get removed for a bit. There only 2 hopes would be finding a way to get wolverine to decapitate him (which seems unlikely since he will be throwing light speed air current and his own speed) or if Sue can contain him in her force fields. He could possibly blitz sue but if she can react fast enough I think she can incapacitate him. I doubt he is strong enough to break her force fields and he will run out of air eventually.

He repulses at light speed but due to the medium only creates a hyper sonic shock wave. Zoro is only hyper sonic & he got in a good blitz.

Edit his power is able to repulse every thing with the palm his hand seen in second vid @ 8:58 - 9:56.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashro44

@Mr_Ingenuity: Are you talking about the strike at the beginning of the second video? I don't think Kuma was paying attention when that happened. And even if it is hyper sonic I don't think it changes much. Just allows spider-man and wolverine to dodge a few more attacks.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

Sue WTF kills him, that MILF is dangerous

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

@Mr_Ingenuity: Are you talking about the strike at the beginning of the second video? I don't think Kuma was paying attention when that happened. And even if it is hyper sonic I don't think it changes much. Just allows spider-man and wolverine to dodge a few more attacks.

Yes the same move Zoro did in the first vid. Als Kuma has never experience there powers before and they have knowledge on his plus he does not go straight for kill shots.@RumbleMan_Exe said:

Sue WTF kills him, that MILF is dangerous

Hahaha.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Either Sue stomps him or Wolverine slices him.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

@Mr_Ingenuity: her forcefields go inside out and that is in character, she a maad woman

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Bump.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sue should be enough honestly.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team's only hope is sue.... to say more precisely, sue's ability to create force field inside opponent's body.. other than that, team gets stomped.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Kuma's not actually moving fast, he's teleporting. I don't think he has any actual speed feats, but that's only because he's so good at teleporting that he can use it to avoid just about every single one of his opponent's attacks in combat.

Sanji broke his foot kicking Kuma in the face, so I don't think anyone here is powerful enough to injure him at all besides Wolverine, and I guess Sue if she decides to go bloodlusted, but with his teleporting and reaction time I don't see him getting tagged.

Frankly this looks like a stomp for Kuma, at least from my perspective. He soloed the entire Straw Hat crew without exerting effort; granted that was via BFR, but really it would have been a simple matter of just blasting them rather than teleporting them had he wanted to kill them. In this scenario, the Marvel team would die.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KUMA STOMPS

Scandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Scandy

@nickzambuto:

Actually, Kuma himself stated that he pushes himself very fast in chapter 484.It's not teleportation.

His travel speed is insane though.He went from meeting with Garp and Sengoku as well as assembling with the shichibukai in Marejois to Sabaody instantly(half of the red line).A distance of at the very least 4000 KM.Mach 11K travel speed lol.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I must say.. BFR BFR BFR BFR. And more BFR?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuma

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By Full123

Kuma is way too fast. And let me just say, that Spiderman's Spiderman's Spider-Sense won't ever tingle again, because I am %87 sure that Spiderman would die after the first Pad Cannon Gatling hits him.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuma

FTLNitro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers