Bart Allen vs.Silver Surfer

Teen Manatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Teen Manatee

Who would win in a race around the world?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

Flash

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Flash!

He would be done before SS could get up to the speed needed to win.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I don't think SS's reaction and speed are near Bart's. Am gonna go for Bart, his Photographic memory will be a big bonus. Build up a IMP.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Apparition

Alpha says:

"Flash! He would be done before SS could get up to the speed needed to win. "

what makes you think that? ss can go much faster then flash can so what makes you think flash accelerates faster?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Apparition says:

"Alpha says:

what makes you think that? ss can go much faster then flash can so what makes you think flash accelerates faster?

"

I don't like disagreeing with you, not sure if its Bart or Wally or even both, but one/both can go at least 2.7 times speed of light.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

Supreme Marvel says:

"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
what makes you think that? ss can go much faster then flash can so what makes you think flash accelerates faster? "
I ***don't*** like disagreeing with you, not sure if its Bart or Wally or even both, but one/both can go at least 2.7 times speed of light."

and surfer can go at least three times the speed of light...

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Apparition says:

"Supreme Marvel says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
what makes you think that? ss can go much faster then flash can so what makes you think flash accelerates faster? "
I ***don't*** like disagreeing with you, not sure if its Bart or Wally or even both, but one/both can go at least 2.7 times speed of light."

and surfer can go at least three times the speed of light..."

i wish people would tell me these things, first it was trans-light now 3 times. ffs

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition

lol all these characters are ridiculous anyway when you start going that fast.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Apparition says:

"lol all these characters are ridiculous anyway when you start going that fast."

thats actually nothing compared to a character i have, well i have a lot of characters, for my own comic. but i have stage places to start, so what am doing now, is writing like a first comic, that will be like 4-6 issues, that will sprout the rest of the comics and so on so forth.

The character will be, my character. He will absorb a alien woman's power, she has draw backs, but it will benefit my character more than her, because my character can survive in space and she can not. She can manipulate reality of speed, like teleportation, but travelling distance. i.e He can travel 200,000 light years in the time it takes a proton to fill with light at light speed. He can also process and remember everything he sees in that short amount of time and the leg nth of distance he travels.

oh, and please tell me if that made any sense what so ever.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Apparition

i think i understand what youre saying. its kinda like teleporting by bending reality right? like he warps space so the distance passes him and he can actually see everything in between those points so its not really teleporting but he can pass distances in the same types of speeds that you would if you were teleporting. right?

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Apparition says:

"i think i understand what youre saying. its kinda like teleporting by bending reality right? like he warps space so the distance passes him and he can actually see everything in between those points so its not really teleporting but he can pass distances in the same types of speeds that you would if you were teleporting. right?"

The best thing about that, is when some one else reads that, i don't have to explain myself. ;D

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition

lol

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hadrelius

Apparition says:

"Alpha says:

I know SS is faster, I think Flash speed is more instant than SS.

Am I wrong?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

Alpha says:

"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
I know SS is faster, I think Flash speed is more instant than SS. Am I wrong? "

i dont know. i havent seen anything that says just how instant either of them are, so i'm wondering what you've seen.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hadrelius

Apparition says:

"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
i dont know. i havent seen anything that says just how instant either of them are, so i'm wondering what you've seen."

I've never seen SS move with speed instantly. Always believed he was capable of great speeds but built up to it.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Apparition

Alpha says:

"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
i dont know. i havent seen anything that says just how instant either of them are, so i'm wondering what you've seen."
I've never seen SS move with speed instantly. Always believed he was capable of great speeds but built up to it. "

sure but without knowing that for sure how can you say? and i never know just how fast flash reaches his top speeds either. they never really say so you cant just pick one...

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hadrelius

Apparition says:

"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
I've never seen SS move with speed instantly. Always believed he was capable of great speeds but built up to it. "
sure but without knowing that for sure how can you say? and i never know just how fast flash reaches his top speeds either. they never really say so you cant just pick one..."

In this case I can only go off of what I see. Flash has been shown to disappear from site without seeing him any move. Never seen SS in a comic reacting that quickly.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Alpha says:

"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:

I know SS is faster, I think Flash speed is more instant than SS.

Am I wrong? "

possible. i don't know am confused with SS now.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apparition

Alpha says:

"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
sure but without knowing that for sure how can you say? and i never know just how fast flash reaches his top speeds either. they never really say so you cant just pick one..."
In this case I can only go off of what I see. Flash has been shown to disappear from site without seeing him any move. Never seen SS in a comic reacting that quickly. "

well in marvel, i think the thought is that it might be harmful for a person to fly or move at light speed in the atmosphere. so only people who turn into energy move that fast in the atmosphere. surfer hits his top speeds out in space but since that's the case people arent looking at him

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Apparition says:

"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
In this case I can only go off of what I see. Flash has been shown to disappear from site without seeing him any move. Never seen SS in a comic reacting that quickly. "
.well in marvel, i think the thought is that it might be harmful for a person to fly or move at light speed in the atmosphere. so only people who turn into energy move that fast in the atmosphere. surfer hits his top speeds out in space but since that's the case people arent looking at him"

and if you can't see him without light moving from one to the other then you can't fight him. unless your a strange being whom doesn't need light to see, or sound, etc.

I also forgot about another power. My character can close his eyes and still see, but with his mind. that's how he can still see, remember and process everything he sees.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

Supreme Marvel says:

"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
. well in marvel, i think the thought is that it might be harmful for a person to fly or move at light speed in the atmosphere. so only people who turn into energy move that fast in the atmosphere. surfer hits his top speeds out in space but since that's the case people arent looking at him"
and if you can't see him without light moving from one to the other then you can't fight him. unless your a strange being whom doesn't need light to see, or sound, etc. I also forgot about another power. My character can close his eyes and still see, but with his mind. that's how he can still see, remember and process everything he sees."

yeah all these people moving past light speed is crazy. but that's a cool power. like seeing with cosmic awareness or telepathy/telekinesis. with telepathy you would notice every mind around you and with telekinesis you could feel all the objects around you. with cosmic awareness i guess you would just know where everything is. i think that's how surfer does it. a limited cosmic awareness.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Apparition says:

"Supreme Marvel says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
"Alpha says:
. well in marvel, i think the thought is that it might be harmful for a person to fly or move at light speed in the atmosphere. so only people who turn into energy move that fast in the atmosphere. surfer hits his top speeds out in space but since that's the case people arent looking at him"
and if you can't see him without light moving from one to the other then you can't fight him. unless your a strange being whom doesn't need light to see, or sound, etc. I also forgot about another power. My character can close his eyes and still see, but with his mind. that's how he can still see, remember and process everything he sees."

yeah all these people moving past light speed is crazy. but that's a cool power. like seeing with cosmic awareness or telepathy/telekinesis. with telepathy you would notice every mind around you and with telekinesis you could feel all the objects around you. with cosmic awareness i guess you would just know where everything

is. i think that's how surfer does it. a limited cosmic awareness."

thats basically it, telepathic version. because you can't see without light, reaching your eyes and hitting another object. i was thinking of a power for a few days, then i just came up with that. well i had others but this made far more sense. and believable.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Apparition

i like it. i think it's a great power.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers