Bart Allen

VS

Zoom

#2 Posted by Strange Doctor (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Zoom has got this on lock here
#4 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, bart has the entire speedforce.... You saw how wally could keep up with zoom once he had the speed of Jay, bart, and Jesse quick...

#5 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom.

I hate Mark Guggenheim so much.  Johns is STILL cleaning up his messes.

#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Zoom.

I hate Mark Guggenheim so much.  Johns is STILL cleaning up his messes."
yes, but you saw in Blitz how wally was able to keep up with zoom after he had jay, bart, and jesse's speed.  You don't think Bart would be faster than zoom since he has the entire speedforce?
#7 Posted by Cavalry (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom, his ability is beyond mere speed.

#8 Posted by oldmagic (5296 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom

#9 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Cavalry said:
"Zoom, his ability is beyond mere speed."
obviously, but bart has the entire speedforce.  As i've said, wally was able to keep up with zoom, even with his time powers,  after he absorbed the speed from 3 other speedsters.  Imagine how fast bart must be with the entire speedforce.
#10 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"Zoom said:
"Zoom.

yes, but you saw in Blitz how wally was able to keep up with zoom after he had jay, bart, and jesse's speed.  You don't think Bart would be faster than zoom since he has the entire speedforce?"
caption

No, not at all.  And yes, that picture is photoshoped.  The orange box at the top left comes from the panel before.
#11 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Zoom said:
"Zoom.

yes, but you saw in Blitz how wally was able to keep up with zoom after he had jay, bart, and jesse's speed.  You don't think Bart would be faster than zoom since he has the entire speedforce?"
caption

No, not at all.  And yes, that picture is photoshoped.  The orange box at the top left comes from the panel before."
yea, read on to when jesse quick gives flash her speed.  Ill put up scans in a day or 2
#12 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read Blitz.  Even with Jessie's speed, the only reason Wally eventually won was because of a side effect of Zoom's powers creating time holes.  Zoom was still going easy and still winning (though barely) when Wally had all their speed. 

And think how more skilled Wally is than Bart at being the Flash.  So much so that despite Bart being faster on paper, most people still think Wally's faster just because Bart never showed any feats better than what Wally had done while he was the Flash.

#13 Posted by The Batman! (879 posts) - - Show Bio

ZOOM...............

#14 Posted by King Saturn (222845 posts) - - Show Bio
Well it looks like Zoom wins this fight easy...
#15 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"I've read Blitz.  Even with Jessie's speed, the only reason Wally eventually won was because of a side effect of Zoom's powers creating time holes.  Zoom was still going easy and still winning (though barely) when Wally had all their speed. 

And think how more skilled Wally is than Bart at being the Flash.  So much so that despite Bart being faster on paper, most people still think Wally's faster just because Bart never showed any feats better than what Wally had done while he was the Flash."
lol well bart didn't really have much of a chance to show feats did he, since he died.
#16 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
"Zoom said:
"I've read Blitz.  Even with Jessie's speed, the only reason Wally eventually won was because of a side effect of Zoom's powers creating time holes.  Zoom was still going easy and still winning (though barely) when Wally had all their speed. 

And think how more skilled Wally is than Bart at being the Flash.  So much so that despite Bart being faster on paper, most people still think Wally's faster just because Bart never showed any feats better than what Wally had done while he was the Flash."
lol well bart didn't really have much of a chance to show feats did he, since he died."
And since he didn't have a good writer.

I really like the way Rogue's Revenge shaped that all out to be an accident.  And Inertia....
#17 Posted by Iron Maiden (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom

#18 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#19 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Such a good storyline. :-)

I like Zoom so much better when there aren't red lightning bolts everywhere.  That's my one complaint with Rogue's Revenge.

Have you read issue 2 yet HJ?

#20 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Such a good storyline. :-)

I like Zoom so much better when there aren't red lightning bolts everywhere.  That's my one complaint with Rogue's Revenge.

Have you read issue 2 yet HJ?"
nah, haven't read any of rogue's revenge yet.  I'll probably get some in a week or 2.
#21 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a taste. ;-)

caption
#22 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

so who are they getting revenge on?  Inertia for using them?

#23 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

ZOOM

#24 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
"so who are they getting revenge on?  Inertia for using them?"
Essentially.  Also, Libra sends some thugs after them because they won't join his society.
#25 Posted by Taskmaster96 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom
#26 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom!

#27 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom. Gotdamnit.

#28 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom.

#29 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it me or does everyone have their picture as Zoom these days? lol 
There's four in this thread.
#30 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom

#31 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know..probably Zoom but Bart's no slouch...

#32 Posted by Dark Zoom (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO STOP IT JUST STOP IT YOUR KILLIN ME JUGGS MY GOD....WHOO any way ZOOM wins