User Lists: 0

Wally is more powerful but Barry has more experience. Not sure really

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@below0gaming: Animated Series ≠ Comics. Young Justice isn't even set in the main Earth, it's on Earth-16

Avatar image for king_israel_of_tamriel
KING_ISRAEL_OF_TAMRIEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy Barry Allen since he created the speed force he should be able to reverse it

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Dredeuced

@king_israel_of_tamriel said:

Easy Barry Allen since he created the speed force he should be able to reverse it

Why?

Can you reverse the last thing you produced unconsciously?

This is not a thing that Barry has ever done.

@elderskaar said:

Wally is more powerful but Barry has more experience. Not sure really

Wally explicitly has many, many years more experience than Barry. That's why he can do so many more things.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: All that Wally knows it has to thank Barry.

Barry can think at the speed of light, he can perceive events less than attosecond and is faster than time, plus is Barry that created the New 52 not Wally

No Caption Provided

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix: barry didn't "create" the n52, he broke the old universe because he's inexperienced with time travel, something Wally, once again, vastly outclasses him in. We've seen the scan. We've seen every scan. Wally paces zeta beams at base speeds, Barry isn't in his league featwise.

Avatar image for batmanwinsbecausewhynot
BatmanWinsBecauseWhyNot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally. Did you guys see how they killed him in the new 52?

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix said:

Barry can think at the speed of light, he can perceive events less than attosecond and is faster than time, plus is Barry that created the New 52 not Wally

No Caption Provided

Only because Barry created the Speed Force. Wally discovered the Speed Force, not Barry. The only thing he actually learned from Barry was how to run fast, the speed of his running then increased beyond Barry's after his mentor's death. Every single thing he learned about the Speed Force since his discovery of it came from his own experience and experimentation. Wally knows more about the Speed Force than Barry, and he has more years of experience as a hero than Barry.

Also, Barry Allen did not create the New 52. He broke all of time and creation because of his reckless, inexperienced actions, and the New 52 was then created by Pandora when he finally realized what an idiot he'd been and tried to set things right. The most he did was create an alternate timeline for a while, which is nothing special. Any speedster capable of personal time travel or using the Cosmic Treadmill could do that by going back to the past and changing any one thing.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix said:

No Caption Provided

Congratulations. Jay Garrick, Bart Allen, and Jesse Quick can all do the same thing and Wally's faster than them in every way, too.

Yeah, and Wally restored the multiverse after the Anti-Monitor destroyed everything because of Barry's premature death. What's your point? He didn't even have help. Hell, Barry "made the new 52" after failing SO BADLY at time travel during Flashpoint that he nearly caused the end of everything. He was, at best, just picking up the broken pieces of the timeline he shattered. That's rank amateur crap. Barry should be embarrassed by such novice time travelling. When Wally was young it was Barry who was the one who could time travel without screwing things up, but later in their lives it's the reverse.

Running faster than time doesn't mean anything. Every Speed Force user can time travel. Barry is in no way special in this instance.

@atomix said:

No Caption Provided

Only because Barry created the Speed Force. Wally discovered the Speed Force, not Barry. The only thing he actually learned from Barry was how to run fast, the speed of his running then increased beyond Barry's after his mentor's death. Every single thing he learned about the Speed Force since his discovery of it came from his own experience and experimentation. Wally knows more about the Speed Force than Barry, and he has more years of experience as a hero than Barry.

Also, Barry Allen did not create the New 52. He broke all of time and creation because of his reckless, inexperienced actions, and the New 52 was then created by Pandora when he finally realized what an idiot he'd been and tried to set things right. The most he did was create an alternate timeline for a while, which is nothing special. Any speedster capable of personal time travel or using the Cosmic Treadmill could do that by going back to the past and changing any one thing.

Wally didn't discover the Speed Force .Max Mercury is the earliest known person to theorize and see the Speed Force without dying. He's the one who told Wally about it.

Barry taught Wally plenty. He taught him to vibrate and taught him the majority of his super speed tricks that aren't directly tied to Speed Force manipulation. It's an irrelevant point. Einstein had teachers and still developed ideas that none of his teachers ever fathomed. I'm smarter than most of my teachers I had growing up. Being taught by someone doesn't make them better than you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Are Post crisis and Pre crisis Barry the same?

If they are then Barry is the faster

No Caption Provided

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wally.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix said:

@dredeuced: Are Post crisis and Pre crisis Barry the same?

If they are then Barry is the faster

No Caption Provided

In the same way that Pre Crisis and Post Crisis Superman are the same, sure. He's the same character with memories of things that happened Pre-crisis but he can't do any of the things he did pre-crisis.

Though I wonder if you even know the context of that scan. I sure don't.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: yes but Barry is the only one that have memories about his Pre Crisis life

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Dredeuced

@atomix said:

@dredeuced: yes but Barry is the only one that have memories about his Pre Crisis life

...No he doesn't. Everyone does. Wally even has a story arc dedicated to his pre-crisis life in post-crisis universe called Born to Run. Hal Jordan remembers when Guy Gardner first got his ring. Superman remembers fighting Mongul during For The Man Who Has Everything. Every character who existed Pre-crisis remembers things about Pre Crisis, but the universe changed along with the Crisis.

Barry can't do the things you showed in that picture.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading this thread makes me sad. Barry seems like a useless punk who got surpassed by his sidekick. At least he's the one with the cool show.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally has way more control than Barry.

sithari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

more or less equal Wally has better feats but i heard that he was the best besides Barry.

theflashbrry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By theflashbrry

Barry would go back in time and kill wally before he got his powers

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@theflashbrry: Welcome to CV. Your new so you don't know anything much about Barry and Wally. Let me just say some few things. Wally beats Barry for these reasons.

1. Wally is faster than Barry.

2. Wally can also go back in time, much faster than Barry.

3. Wally can use the will of speedforce in his favor.

4. Wally has much more powers than Barry.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally but I prefer Barry. Although if Barry went back in time he went back in time to stop the speed force from being created, he could just shoot Wally.

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Barry, but Wally is better.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally but I prefer Barry. Although if Barry went back in time he went back in time to stop the speed force from being created, he could just shoot Wally.

Wally could literally intercept and kill him before he got the chance, so not really.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wally

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally, without a doubt.

theflashbrry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also barry could not run for about a week before the fight and then he would not create energy for the speed force therefore every speedster (including Wally would not be able to run and then barry could get hand to hand combat skills from batman and kill wally

Avatar image for mattydavehalpeo
MattyDaveHalPeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally runs straight into Barry, exploding him into a million pieces. No questions asked providing we're talking about the ginger Wally from the main comics continuity.

FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theflashbrry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Wally even though barry is my favourite

FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashbrry: Shouldn't even be a debate.

Wally is immensely more powerful than Barry.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Wally has been shown to be faster.

theflashbrry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashoftommorow: that is why i said " I would say Wally even though Barry is my favourite"

FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashbrry: Ok, if you know Wally would win, why make several illogical claims for Barry?

theflashbrry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashoftommorow: I was just seeying if the theory might work by putting it on cv. I got it from a friend by the way

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

HughJarsole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By HughJarsole

@flashoftommorow: @mattydavehalpeo: @dredeuced:

Barry GENERATES THE SOURCE OF HIS POWER. It would be like pitting the richest person in the world against a guy who can manifest money at will. Add that to the fact that Wally was Barry’s kid flash (basically a padawan) for years and that Barry trained him Barry would take this easily. Wally has more feats because he was the main flash, they needed to assure readers they weren't getting a second rate Barry Allen and that is why he has gone faster.

Side Note: That fight in the New 52 isn’t a fair representation of a fight between these two, Barry was essentially mind controlled, was not able to use his intellect and simply not at his best

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#143  Edited By Vertigo-

@jashro44

mismatch, plus, as Krle pointed out in comment 141, this has been done, albeit indirectly

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry dies.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44

mismatch, plus, as Krle pointed out in comment 141, this has been done, albeit indirectly

This thread is over 3 years old so I don't see why it would be locked because its been done. As for it being a mismatch it sounds like someone bumped the thread because he wants to argue for Barry.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Vertigo-

@jashro44 said:
@blackestnight93 said:

@jashro44

This thread is over 3 years old so I don't see why it would be locked because its been done. As for it being a mismatch it sounds like someone bumped the thread because he wants to argue for Barry.

fair enough then

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wally West.

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Dredeuced

@hughjarsole said:

@flashoftommorow: @mattydavehalpeo: @dredeuced:

Barry GENERATES THE SOURCE OF HIS POWER. It would be like pitting the richest person in the world against a guy who can manifest money at will. Add that to the fact that Wally was Barry’s kid flash (basically a padawan) for years and that Barry trained him Barry would take this easily. Wally has more feats because he was the main flash, they needed to assure readers they weren't getting a second rate Barry Allen and that is why he has gone faster.

Side Note: That fight in the New 52 isn’t a fair representation of a fight between these two, Barry was essentially mind controlled, was not able to use his intellect and simply not at his best

Except in Barry's book right now he is getting beat up by a guy who has more access to the Speed Force than he does and who happens to be more powerful. It happened before with Daniel West, too. Barry creating the Speed Force has never been a factor in his level of power. He's been cut off from his power no less than 3 times since he started "generating" the Speed Force.

Trying to say Wally's feats don't count because they were "trying to assure readers they weren't getting a second rate Flash" is the stupidest thing I may have ever heard. That's the very reason they created the "Barry created the Speed Force" retcon -- to assure fans that Barry was unique and special. Wally was demonstrably depowered for 8 years after Barry died, so they were REALLY late on that assurance -- it more sounds to me like you decided to make something stupid up or regurgitate someone else's made up nonsense without knowing anything.

Nothing you're saying makes any sense and, at the very least, is blatantly hypocritical. Wally, by all accounts, should trounce Barry. He's more powerful, more consistent, more experienced, and aces Barry at literally every single usage of the Speed Force in history. Barry doesn't stack up.

Finally, what fight in the New 52? Barry's been in dozens of fights in the New 52 and I'm wondering which one you're trying to ignore.