no morals fight to the finish who wins and why
SSJjanemba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SSJjanemba

hmm speed is the best factor in a fight but im pretty sure superman can shake off a punch from flash
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Barry would defeat Clark

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DeadpoolvIronFist

The best flash? 
I'm pretty sure Wally is the best.....

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

no barry is the original and is the fastest do to his time he spent in the speed force

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Valtot

im not sure on this one does barry know how to IMP or speed steal because without them hed lose and can he go light speed straight away because again hed lose with no morals superman if he cant go light speed straight away
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Valtot said:
" im not sure on this one does barry know how to IMP or speed steal because without them hed lose and can he go light speed straight away because again hed lose with no morals superman if he cant go light speed straight away "
I'm assuming he can do all of the tricks the other Flashes can since he is the speed force.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheFlash4740
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
" no barry is the original and is the fastest do to his time he spent in the speed force "
No Barry is not the Fastest. Even though he is back, Wally still has better feats, and remains the Fastest.

He is also not the Orignial. You are wrong on both accounts.
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeadpoolvIronFist

Wally can also phase through people killing them.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Valtot
@Cosmic_Falcon:
i thought he was just generating the speed force not he is the speed force, also just because of that doesnt mean he has the same level of skill as wally at manipulating it so hes gotta be capable of knowing how to use speed steal, IMP and be capable of going light speed straight away because otherwise its superman in space straight away than him roasting the planet with heat vision or doing his own IMP on the earth killing everyone on the planet including barry as no morals
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Valtot
@deadpoolvironfist:
is there limits on this like the density on what hes phasing threw like say superman and superman can vibrate his body at phasing levels anyway  to match it but the things i said barry requires otherwise the fight ends to quickly with superman killing barry and a large number of people
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

barry can do all those and more and the flash did not reach a high level iconic level until barry came barry is the speedforce if you do not believe go to the dc database he is the fastest do to the time he spent in the speedforce he is the goat of the flashes the greatest of all time

DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally is still better bro.
His feats are infinitely better in my opinion.

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Valtot: From my Recollection, Barry still doesn't know how to Steal Speed.

Barry was always perceived as being The Smarter one out of the two...

Not sure on the IMP to be honest

DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFlash4740: 
Yeah I'm almost positive he doesn't know steal speed
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheFlash4740
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

" barry can do all those and more and the flash did not reach a high level iconic level until barry came barry is the speedforce if you do not believe go to the dc database he is the fastest do to the time he spent in the speedforce he is the goat of the flashes the greatest of all time "

Prove Barry can Steal speed.

Prove he is The Fastest

I'll wait..........
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: 

Am I supposed to just take you're word for it?
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheFlash4740
@dccomicsrule2011:  Im not going to Argue with you over this. You clearly are set in your ways.

You seem to be Impervious to Logical Facts.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Valtot
@dccomicsrule2011:
scans would be nice proving this i still think wallys the best but with barry back hes gonna do some cool things but he hasnt yet
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheFlash4740
@deadpoolvironfist: He only has 10 Posts. Don't take it so seriously lol. I've seen ALOT of people on here say Barry is the best, ignore the facts, and just keep trolling saying "NO HE'S THE BEST HE CREATED THE SPEED FORCE, HES THE BEST"

No use lol
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@TheFlash4740 said:
"@dccomicsrule2011 said:

" barry can do all those and more and the flash did not reach a high level iconic level until barry came barry is the speedforce if you do not believe go to the dc database he is the fastest do to the time he spent in the speedforce he is the goat of the flashes the greatest of all time "

Prove Barry can Steal speed.  Prove he is The Fastest  I'll wait.......... "

barry can if you dont believe me than check the dc database and you show me proof when dc said wally was the best and barry is smarter please i am not talking to you any more
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: 

Give us the link and I'll believe you.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Valtot

@dccomicsrule2011:
the DC database can be fan edited so its not always correct

DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFlash4740: 

lol I have a friend who thinks Human Torch can beat almost everyone in the Superhero universe.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Valtot
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By buttersdaman000

hmmmm imo...
Wally>>Barry>superman>>Bart>Jay
when Bart reaches his potential he could possibly be up there with wally.

But anyways Barry is faster than Superman, not by a vast amount but enough to make a clear difference. However Superman can make up for that speed difference and he is more than capable of tagging Barry. He can also use his powers in the same ways Barry can. 
Superman takes this in a tough fight. Until Barry can speed steal he cant beat superman. Even if he could IMP it wouldnt make much of a difference because he doesnt blow superman out of the water like wally does so superman can still evade well enough.

DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot: 

It says there is no text on the page....
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Valtot
@deadpoolvironfist:
thats odd lol just type in DC database on google go to the site and favourite it as its got loads of info on characters but not always correct but most of it is and you can do that for the marvel database aswell, once your in the DC database just type in Barry Allen in the search function and go to his page
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheFlash4740

By all means...Lets Listen to Wikipedia, and not the actual Comics....

Rediculous..

DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Valtot: 

Alright :)
Thanks
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#31  Edited By Zoom

Superman.  Barry is faster and has lots of tricks but at the end of the day, Superman hits a lot harder and can take a lot more damage, which makes up for Barry's slight speed advantage.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Zoom said:
" Superman.  Barry is faster and has lots of tricks but at the end of the day, Superman hits a lot harder and can take a lot more damage, which makes up for Barry's slight speed advantage. "
Why does Wally Hit Harder than Barry, Is it the simple fact he is faster?
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By mrtrickster

superman has way more feats than barry since post crisis barry just returned in 2008 final crisis. 
barry is way faster than superman as it shown in rebirth, although he hasn't shown the ability to steal speed yet, but if he can fully utilize speed force,with no morals I can see him beating superman.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By buttersdaman000
@mrtrickster: 
I dont think hes way faster, just faster. what do you think barry could do without morals that superman cant do just as good or better?
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By sa5m

superman will win

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#36  Edited By beatboks1
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

1. Barry still can't speed steal or lend. He may have been in the Speed force for longer and created it with his accident but he hasn't spent years mastering it. In actual fact since his return he's still a novice in it's use.
2. Jay was the third character in the Golden age to get his own solo title (after Superman and Batman before Captain Marvel  Captain America  (both in March that year) and Green Lantern (Sept))and . he was one of only 8 GA comics characters to have a title completely too themselves. Of those 8 he was one of only 4 who also still had regular stories in an anthology title 9Superman, Batman and Captain Marvel). He and Green Lantern were the last two GA titles to fold before the end of the era (Superman and Batman of course continuing in print until the SA Started). So I'm teribly sorry but the GA Flash was very much the comic book icon. Especially when you consider he well out lasted the character who had the highest sales figures per issue (Captain Marvel achieved sales figures over 1 million per month). There was a reason why the Flash was the first SA character to have come out, because he was the Most iconic not still in print.
3. Barry's greatest speed feats aren't the fastest please check you facts before posting absolute crap. DC data base like all of those types of things is a wiki, so fanboy's can make it say what they want to (for all we know that statement on DC data base was made by you)
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Silver2467

There have been a few examples where Superman has managed to match Barry's travel speed, but I believe Barry supersedes him in reaction time and combat speed. Regardless, this advantage is not as extensive as Wally's is, and Superman should still be able to hold out. I think Barry could possibly hurt Supes (he has demonstrated superhuman striking power before against other metahumanly durable characters), but his striking power feats are still not as as powerful as Wally's (who has damaged Kryptonian-class beings without the IMP). Now, Barry also lacks the speed steal, which is disadvantageous. He is smarter, in my opinion, than the other Flashes and has used his speed creatively (generating whirlwinds powerful enough to knock over Black Lantern Martian Manhunter, sense invisible beings, phase through vibration, etc.), but none of this seems like enough to down to Clark. 

Superman should win.

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Silver2467 said:
" There have been a few examples where Superman has managed to match Barry's travel speed, but I believe Barry supersedes him in reaction time and combat speed. Regardless, this advantage is not as extensive as Wally's is, and Superman should still be able to hold out. I think Barry could possibly hurt Supes (he has demonstrated superhuman striking power before against other metahumanly durable characters), but his striking power feats are still not as as powerful as Wally's (who has damaged Kryptonian-class beings without the IMP). Now, Barry also lacks the speed steal, which is disadvantageous. He is smarter, in my opinion, than the other Flashes and has used his speed creatively (generating whirlwinds powerful enough to knock over Black Lantern Martian Manhunter, sense invisible beings, phase through vibration, etc.), but none of this seems like enough to down to Clark.  Superman should win. "

During Rebirth, he told Clark those races were for Charity, and Blew past him. If he Matched it after words While Barry was trying to lose him, then im mistaken. 

Whats stopping Barry from Vibrating Through Supermans head? Given i have not seen Barry do this, But i am not the Biggest Barry Allen Expert. Looking for Clarification
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Silver2467
@TheFlash4740 said: 
During Rebirth, he told Clark those races were for Charity, and Blew past him. If he Matched it after words While Barry was trying to lose him, then im mistaken.     
To be fair, Superman never utilizes his travel speed at max while under earth's atmosphere because of the damage it would cause. He can travel many times faster than light in space and may actually outweigh Barry in travel speed. This is basically irrelevant though because travel speed will not benefit either of them during combat. 

Whats stopping Barry from Vibrating Through Supermans head? Given i have not seen Barry do this, But i am not the Biggest Barry Allen Expert. Looking for Clarification "
Barry can vibrate through objects without causing them explode. I have never seen Barry cause an object to hit critical mass via vibration, but I am not the biggest Barry Allen expert either. Theoretically, he should be able to, but I have just never personally seen it. 
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheFlash4740

Fair enough

I do however, think the whole point of those panels were to prove he was faster. Otherwise, what be the point.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheFlash4740
@Supermanwithatan01 said:
" Superman "
Reasons?
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFlash4740 said:
" @Supermanwithatan01 said:
" Superman "
Reasons? "
Barry doesn't have the knowledge of the Speed force like Wally does. While Barry is a kick ass Flash we have yet to see him hit someone harder than Supes can hit, steal Kinetic Energy, or use the SF as wily as Wally has. I think most people are operating off the idea maybe since Barry is the source of the speed force he should be the most powerful. But up to now he has no feats that support that he is anywhere near as powerful as Wally is/was. Wally grew and learned from the speed force, essentially became a part of it. Barry just seems to run really fast. Superman could incapacitate him after a relative drawn out fight (between super speed heroes). Superman wins via KO. Barry just hasn't shown anything yet that suggest he could defeat Supes
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By slimj87d
@Silver2467 said:
" @TheFlash4740 said: 
To be fair, Superman never utilizes his travel speed at max while under earth's atmosphere because of the damage it would cause. He can travel many times faster than light in space and may actually outweigh Barry in travel speed. This is basically irrelevant though because travel speed will not benefit either of them during combat. 

Whats stopping Barry from Vibrating Through Supermans head? Given i have not seen Barry do this, But i am not the Biggest Barry Allen Expert. Looking for Clarification "
Barry can vibrate through objects without causing them explode. I have never seen Barry cause an object to hit critical mass via vibration, but I am not the biggest Barry Allen expert either. Theoretically, he should be able to, but I have just never personally seen it.  "
Honestly, Superman traveling faster than Flash at any point is a bunch of crap, Superman is such a poor character only loved by some comic book readers and a lot of people that don't even read comics. He has a fan base that only likes his powers and nothing about his actual character and story. 
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheFlash4740

" @TheFlash4740 said:

" Superman "
Reasons? "
Barry doesn't have the knowledge of the Speed force like Wally does. While Barry is a kick ass Flash we have yet to see him hit someone harder than Supes can hit, steal Kinetic Energy, or use the SF as wily as Wally has. I think most people are operating off the idea maybe since Barry is the source of the speed force he should be the most powerful. But up to now he has no feats that support that he is anywhere near as powerful as Wally is/was. Wally grew and learned from the speed force, essentially became a part of it. Barry just seems to run really fast. Superman could incapacitate him after a relative drawn out fight (between super speed heroes). Superman wins via KO. Barry just hasn't shown anything yet that suggest he could defeat Supes "
I agree with everything except that. Barry has always been the Smartest, next to Max Mercury. Im sure you've seen the "Flash Facts" in the Flash Comics, Barry Originated those if i do recall. He uses the SF Smartly, Given he isnt as..."In tune" with it as Wally as we all know.

I would give the edge to superman here as well. But Barry would hold his own for a short while.
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: 
So.....he's not in your top 5 favorites then...?
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By slimj87d
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @TheFlash4740 said:
" Superman "
Reasons? "
Barry doesn't have the knowledge of the Speed force like Wally does. While Barry is a kick ass Flash we have yet to see him hit someone harder than Supes can hit, steal Kinetic Energy, or use the SF as wily as Wally has. I think most people are operating off the idea maybe since Barry is the source of the speed force he should be the most powerful. But up to now he has no feats that support that he is anywhere near as powerful as Wally is/was. Wally grew and learned from the speed force, essentially became a part of it. Barry just seems to run really fast. Superman could incapacitate him after a relative drawn out fight (between super speed heroes). Superman wins via KO. Barry just hasn't shown anything yet that suggest he could defeat Supes "
I agree with everyone except that. Barry has always been the Smartest, next to Max Mercury. Im sure you've seen the "Flash Facts" in the Flash Comics, Barry Originated those if i do recall. He uses the SF Smartly, Given he isnt as..."In tune" with it as Wally as we all know.  I would give the edge to superman here as well. But Barry would hold his own for a short while. "
Superman still does have weaknesses, while the Flash has none. I think Barry could collect Kryptonite rather quickly. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By slimj87d
" @SlimJ87D:  So.....he's not in your top 5 favorites then...? "
I respect him, but I am annoyed by his non comic book reading fans. 
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheFlash4740
@SlimJ87D: He is not weak to Kryptonite like he use to be. He can sustain it for a good amount of time now
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By slimj87d
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @SlimJ87D: He is not weak to Kryptonite like he use to be. He can sustain it for a good amount of time now "
I know, but it doesn't hurt for Flash to run, collect Kryptonite and stuff them in his suit and continue to fight superman for awhile. 

Otherwise, Superman has the advantage in many ways.