Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren

@eatmore_payless said:

@CitizenBane said:

Barry stomps.

really how?

Beats Sentry into a coma/turns him into a statue/shoves him into the Speed Force.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By eatmore_payless
@CitizenBane said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@CitizenBane said:

Barry stomps.

really how?

Beats Sentry into a coma/turns him into a statue/shoves him into the Speed Force.

so lets take the speed force out then
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall

Sentry himself would be knocked out in about seconds, but i dont think Barry can and will beat the Void. I dont see how Barry could affect the Void either but then Barry is indeed too fast for Void to actually do anything against him. Still i am rather backing Void to win this one here.

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MyronLee26

@CitizenBane said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@CitizenBane said:

Barry stomps.

really how?

SMH, mm mm mm

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

Sentry himself would be knocked out in about seconds, but i dont think Barry can and will beat the Void. I dont see how Barry could affect the Void either but then Barry is indeed too fast for Void to actually do anything against him. Still i am rather backing Void to win this one here.

Void can't do anything about the speed-steal or the Speed Force shoving.

@eatmore_payless said:

@CitizenBane said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@CitizenBane said:

Barry stomps.

really how?

so lets take the speed force out then

Given that every step Barry takes generates more of the Speed Force, that might be hard :)

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

No i totally get this, i mean if sentry gets shoved in the speed force its game over but if sentry turns Void before the battle starts i dont think flash can take void into the speed force, steal his speed of course, but speed as never been void's weapon, he still has matter manipulation and TP and his intangibility to deal with Barry.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Saren

@MyronLee26 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@CitizenBane said:

Barry stomps.

really how?

SMH, mm mm mm

You have an alternative? I'm dying to hear this.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

No i totally get this, i mean if sentry gets shoved in the speed force its game over but if sentry turns Void before the battle starts i dont think flash can take void into the speed force, steal his speed of course, but speed as never been void's weapon, he still has matter manipulation and TP and his intangibility to deal with Barry.

Of course he can. And the speed-stealing leaves Void completely helpless.

Flash can turn intangible as well. He can accelerate his thoughts to block telepathy, and as for matter manipulation: how is Void going to use it on someone he can't even see?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Killemall

How will be drag void into the speed force, he is not going to physically pull Void can he??

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

How will be drag void into the speed force, he is not going to physically pull Void can he??

He pushed Superboy-Prime in. And even if physical force isn't an option, he can drag Void in his slipstream.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Killemall

I personally dont think physical force is an option but erm i dont really know what slipstream is, could u explain what it is and how it works?? sorry

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Saren

@Killemall said:

I personally dont think physical force is an option but erm i dont really know what slipstream is, could u explain what it is and how it works?? sorry

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Killemall

Uh this, this i think would totally work :) so its not looking good for Mr. Void here :)

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By termiteone4ever

Now i dont see any way how Flash could lose this. He has the ability now to Beat Sentry before the fight even start .

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By emperorznb

Barry will knock Sentry out in mere nanoseconds with the use of his IMP. The only real problem is the Void. If BFR is not allowed then Flash couldn't push Void in the Speed Force can he? Also, I haven't seen Barry using speed steal before so this might be one tough fight for the Flash.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

Sentry himself would be knocked out in about seconds, but i dont think Barry can and will beat the Void.

This.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Barry. Void can't touch him, Barry could steal his speed making Void basically useless, and can always BFR.

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By eatmore_payless
@TheMightyAvenger:  Sorry the OP says no BFR
MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MyronLee26

@emperorznb said:

Barry will knock Sentry out in mere nanoseconds with the use of his IMP. The only real problem is the Void. If BFR is not allowed then Flash couldn't push Void in the Speed Force can he? Also, I haven't seen Barry using speed steal before so this might be one tough fight for the Flash.

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

Flash can turn intangible as well. He can accelerate his thoughts to block telepathy, and as for matter manipulation: how is Void going to use it on someone he can't even see?

Barry Allen doesnt have the Steal Speed or Infinite Mass Punch. Wally West does.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Saren

@MyronLee26 said:

@emperorznb said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

Wally West can steal speed. Barry Allen cant. Same thing with the Infinite Mass Punch.

You do realize that Wally's speed stealing and IMP come from the Speed Force, which Barry created?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane: IMP ? against the void?? dont think will work. Speed steal should work fine .

@MyronLee26 said:

Wally West can steal speed. Barry Allen cant. Same thing with the Infinite Mass Punch.

Based on final crisis Barry Allen has been stated to have the best control over speed force so i assume he can. Is there any evidence to the contrary??

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

@Killemall: I didn't say it would work on the Void, just that he could do it.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@eatmore_payless: Oh well, Barry still wins.

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MyronLee26

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane: IMP ? against the void?? dont think will work. Speed steal should work fine .

@MyronLee26 said:

Based on final crisis Barry Allen has been stated to have the best control over speed force so i assume he can. Is there any evidence to the contrary??

Allen has never demonstrated the use of the IMP. Wally West has proven from his feats and demonstrations that he is by far the the most powerful Flash ever.

@CitizenBane said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@emperorznb said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

You do realize that Wally's speed stealing and IMP come from the Speed Force, which Barry created?

I do, but just because Allen created the Speed Force, that doesnt mean he's the one person to utilize it the best. Wally West is the most powerful Flash so far. He's faster than Allen and has demonstrated the other abilities that Allen never did.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By TheWitchingHour

I can't see Barry permanently harming a stable VoidSentry with physical force. Infinite Mass Punch or not Sentry will either tank it or heal himself shortly thereafter. The only option Barry would have is BFR on account that I've never seen Reynolds travel between Dimensions on his own. But since BFR is off I can't see what Barry could do to harm Bob. And Bob has shown to be incredibly fast...maybe not quite as fast as Barry, but fast enough to tag him a couple times. Once Bob gets his hands on Barry he's done for. And I've never seen Barry steal speed before, but if he can the best he can hope for is a stalemate. Other than that exemption Sentry wins...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Saren

@MyronLee26 said:

@Killemall said:

@MyronLee26 said:

Allen has never demonstrated the use of the IMP. Wally West has proven from his feats and demonstrations that he is by far the the most powerful Flash ever.

@CitizenBane said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@emperorznb said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

I do, but just because Allen created the Speed Force, that doesnt mean he's the one person to utilize it the best. Wally West is the most powerful Flash so far. He's faster than Allen and has demonstrated the other abilities that Allen never did.

It was stated in Final Crisis that Barry's control is superior. He was dead for about 2 decades, so he obviously doesn't have as many feats as Wally. But he was still fast enough to outrun Death and hundreds of Omega Beams.

@TheWitchingHour said:

I can't see Barry permanently harming a stable VoidSentry with physical force. Infinite Mass Punch or not Sentry will either tank it or heal himself shortly thereafter. The only option Barry would have is BFR on account that I've never seen Reynolds travel between Dimensions on his own. But since BFR is off I can't see what Barry could do to harm Bob. And Bob has shown to be incredibly fast...maybe not quite as fast as Barry, but fast enough to tag him a couple times. Once Bob gets his hands on Barry he's done for. And I've never seen Barry steal speed before, but if he can the best he can hope for is a stalemate. Other than that exemption Sentry wins...

Are you kidding? Sentry got KO'd by a helicarrier and was getting kicked around by Moloids and the female Ultron. One IMP will KO him, easy. He's not even remotely close to Barry's speed. He'll never get his hands on him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@CitizenBane said:

@TheWitchingHour said:

Are you kidding? Sentry got KO'd by a helicarrier and was getting kicked around by Moloids and the female Ultron. One IMP will KO him, easy. He's not even remotely close to Barry's speed. He'll never get his hands on him.

For IMP he has to be sublight speed and Sentry might be able to dodge that .. provided he is smart enough to do so :) But regardless of what Sentry does he isnt getting rid of the helicarrier is he?? :p

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Libertyprime

@Killemall:So do you think Barry Allen wins? I'm rooting for him!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Killemall

@Libertyprime said:

@Killemall:So do you think Barry Allen wins? I'm rooting for him!

From what i saw fromCitizenBanerather convienced he would win, i have no doubt Barry could KO sentry i though VOID was the problem but he can be trapped in the speedforce :)

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Libertyprime

@Killemall: What is the speed force? another dimension?

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34  Edited By TheWitchingHour

@CitizenBane:

No I'm totally serious. And as for your points I'm not aware of the Moloids fight. Could you provide some context for that please? And when the Mighty Avengers were fighting the female Ultron Bob was notoriously unstable which is detrimental to his powerset. Also it's not exactly like Ultron is b-list or anything. And the helicarrier was only the last attack after Thor and the rest of the Avengers powered by the Norn Stones were hacking away at Sentry and Thor used a godblast. Even given that Sentry still would have come back but he specifically state he wanted to die. Even when the void was resurfacing he said "Kill Me". That clearly isn't a stable mind, but in this instance Bob is stable. And Sentry has plenty of Speed, in Marvel's 2005 series The Sentry, Bob is portrayed easily catching bullets, traveling around the world in seconds etc... I can't recall the exact instances but I'm sure many others would back me up on this. Barry just can't hurt him. Barry could stalemate him but he couldn't win.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Killemall

@Libertyprime said:

@Killemall: What is the speed force? another dimension?

A collection of pure kinetic energy that apparently gives speed and momentum to everybody, so sorta like another dimension.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Libertyprime

@Killemall:Can't he get out of it?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

@Libertyprime said:

Dont think so, but then that reminds me the OP says no BFR. I think VOID should take this under this rule, because without BFR i dont see how Barry could beat Void.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Libertyprime

@Killemall:Well I know the flashes can turn intangible, so it's a stalemate?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Saren

@TheWitchingHour said:

@CitizenBane:

No I'm totally serious. And as for your points I'm not aware of the Moloids fight. Could you provide some context for that please? And when the Mighty Avengers were fighting the female Ultron Bob was notoriously unstable which is detrimental to his powerset. Also it's not exactly like Ultron is b-list or anything. And the helicarrier was only the last attack after Thor and the rest of the Avengers powered by the Norn Stones were hacking away at Sentry and Thor used a godblast. Even given that Sentry still would have come back but he specifically state he wanted to die. Even when the void was resurfacing he said "Kill Me". That clearly isn't a stable mind, but in this instance Bob is stable. And Sentry has plenty of Speed, in Marvel's 2005 series The Sentry, Bob is portrayed easily catching bullets, traveling around the world in seconds etc... I can't recall the exact instances but I'm sure many others would back me up on this. Barry just can't hurt him. Barry could stalemate him but he couldn't win.

There's no context. Moloids popped out of the ground, punched Sentry into a building. And he was perfectly stable for the majority of the Ultron fight, it was only after Lindy died that he lost it. Before that he was still getting kicked around. Ultron may not be a B-lister, but he still doesn't hit as hard as Barry.

Catching bullets and travelling around the world in seconds? Barry could do that with both eyes closed, one arm tied behind his back and half-asleep. Sentry/Void wouldn't even see him.

@Killemall said:

@Libertyprime said:

Dont think so, but then that reminds me the OP says no BFR. I think VOID should take this under this rule, because without BFR i dont see how Barry could beat Void.

Under this rule, it's a stalemate, because there's absolutely nothing Void can hit Barry with.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killemall

@Libertyprime said:

@Killemall:Well I know the flashes can turn intangible, so it's a stalemate?

Sounds like it :)

@CitizenBane said:

Under this rule, it's a stalemate, because there's absolutely nothing Void can hit Barry with.

Sort of, but eventually he'll tire out and Void can simply hunt him down :) how long can he keep running?? He would need rest, and we know sentry/void doesnt need to eat or sleep.

I personally think stalemate coz i am not prepared to stretch that battle so far but i am still leaning more towards Void, statemate with Void feeling good about himself.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Chibio

Wouldn't telepathy work on Barry? I know he can accelerate his mind to avoid telepathy, but even Sentrys telepathy which affected over 6 billion people and even animals simultaneously and erased their memories specificaly? That's hugeeeeeeeeee! If Sentry-Void confronts Barry with all the bad things Zoom has caused to him, it would be over!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Saren

@Chibio said:

Wouldn't telepathy work on Barry? I know he can accelerate his mind to avoid telepathy, but even Sentrys telepathy which affected over 6 billion people and even animals simultaneously and erased their memories specificaly? That's hugeeeeeeeeee! If Sentry-Void confronts Barry with all the bad things Zoom has caused to him, it would be over!

Sentry needed tech for that, and he doesn't use telepathy in character.

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By MyronLee26

@CitizenBane said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@Killemall said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@emperorznb said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

It was stated in Final Crisis that Barry's control is superior. He was dead for about 2 decades, so he obviously doesn't have as many feats as Wally. But he was still fast enough to outrun Death and hundreds of Omega Beams.

@TheWitchingHour said:

Having better control over the Speed Force doesnt make Barry Allen the most powerful person to use it. But that is still debatable I guess. But I havent seen Allen prove anything to make me believe that he's more powerful than Wally.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Saren

@MyronLee26 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@Killemall said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@MyronLee26 said:

@emperorznb said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@TheWitchingHour said:

Having better control over the Speed Force doesnt make Barry Allen the most powerful person to use it. But that is still debatable I guess. But I havent seen Allen prove anything to make me believe that he's more powerful than Wally.

Barry doesn't have to be faster than Wally. He just has to be fast enough.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Chibio
@CitizenBane said:

@Chibio said:

His feats thread states otherwise! And even I know that there was an instance where he didn't use any tech at all! If Barry never faced and resisted someone who erased the memories of over 6 million people and animals and so on, then he won't be able to prevail in this fight IMO!
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Saren

@Chibio said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Chibio said:

His feats thread states otherwise! And even I know that there was an instance where he didn't use any tech at all! If Barry never faced and resisted someone who erased the memories of over 6 million people and animals and so on, then he won't be able to prevail in this fight IMO!

Once more, telepathy is not in character for him. Which means it's not an option for him. Sentry's never faced anyone who could block telepathy by accelerating their thoughts. Ever.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By monarch2016

flash easy

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Chibio
@CitizenBane said:

Once more, telepathy is not in character for him. Which means it's not an option for him. Sentry's never faced anyone who could block telepathy by accelerating their thoughts. Ever.
Why is it not in character? He displayed few powers only once or twice. If you're judging by that, you would have to reduce him to only flying (which is not allowed in this battle) and punching, since these are the two powers he mostly used. The funny thing is: that applies for nearly every superhero with a large spectrum of powers. Thor is also mainly flying around and punching, but it does not change the fact that he has other powers and the same applies for Sentry, but you don't want that to be true. And at the same time you see Barry being able to easily pull a win off via speed steal even though he never used that ability, IIRC (so that's even worse then denying a characters abilities just because he showcased them once or twice). Barry also never faced someone who was able to erase the memories of 6 billion people and even animals. So it's a tie in that area, but if you think about the fact that Sentry erased their memories (and yeah even animals can think and remember) he has the upperhand. No offense man, but your logic is weak, bending everything you can think off to the advantage of the character you want to win. Once again, no offense friend, I don't seek beef, but I simply believe that there is a very good chance for Sentrys telepathy to work on Flash. Additionally to other powers like invisibility or intangibility he should be able to pull off the trick, since he could let Barry forget that he is in a fight!
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Saren

@Chibio said:

@CitizenBane said:

Why is it not in character? He displayed few powers only once or twice. If you're judging by that, you would have to reduce him to only flying (which is not allowed in this battle) and punching, since these are the two powers he mostly used. The funny thing is: that applies for nearly every superhero with a large spectrum of powers. Thor is also mainly flying around and punching, but it does not change the fact that he has other powers and the same applies for Sentry, but you don't want that to be true. And at the same time you see Barry being able to easily pull a win off via speed steal even though he never used that ability, IIRC (so that's even worse then denying a characters abilities just because he showcased them once or twice). Barry also never faced someone who was able to erase the memories of 6 billion people and even animals. So it's a tie in that area, but if you think about the fact that Sentry erased their memories (and yeah even animals can think and remember) he has the upperhand. No offense man, but your logic is weak, bending everything you can think off to the advantage of the character you want to win. Once again, no offense friend, I don't seek beef, but I simply believe that there is a very good chance for Sentrys telepathy to work on Flash. Additionally to other powers like invisibility or intangibility he should be able to pull off the trick, since he could let Barry forget that he is in a fight!

No. Just.....no. Thor uses his lightning and teleportation. He has done so enough times for it to be in character. Sentry has used TP about 3 times in the last 6 years, and never in a combat scenario. Thus it's simply not in character for him, plain and simply. You can claim my logic is weak because it's inconvenient to your argument, it doesn't really change a thing. Barry fought the COIE Anti-Monitor, who I think is a tad higher than the Void.

Afro_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By Afro_Warrior

Stalemate.

With no BFR Barry can't push Sentry into the Speed-Force. While Sentry can't touch Barry due to his ability to become intangible.

Side-note: Has Barry ever used the IMP or Speed stealing? Or has Wally ever used either in the presence of Barry?