beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Besides Wally jay is the only Flash who was capable of speed steal. one of the two times he has done it he wasn't even close. Blood lust on morals off he will and Barry's toast.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By dorukesin

@beatboks1: i fixed the rules,no speed steal.Also Barry can absolutely speed steal,he have the power but he doesn't know how to use it.Jay didn't know how to speed steal until Wally teaches him.If someone teaches Barry,he can perfectly steal speed like Wally

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@beatboks1: i fixed the rules,no speed steal.Also Barry can absolutely speed steal,he have the power but he doesn't know how to use it.Jay didn't know how to speed steal until Wally teaches him.If someone teaches Barry,he can perfectly steal speed like Wally

ha ha, you say he can by saying he can't. Not having learned it is no different to not being able to.

why make battles if you have a predetermined outcome in mind? clearly you want to make Barry victor other wise you wouldn't remove the only chance the team has. You could have simply made the team morals on ( and therefore Jay is less likely to do it as he even stated in one of my two scans he hated doing it).

Pathetic really.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ElmoHump

Do you want Barry to win?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By dorukesin

@beatboks1: no they must have same capabilities,speed to speed,punches to punches,otherwise Bloodlusted Jay can steal Barry's speed in nanosecond and doesn't give him chance,he turns him into alive statue and then what ? Whats Bart doing here ? Thats big spite

I love Barry more yes but im not defending him on there.Im not arguing with anyones opinion.Im only try to make this battle fair

@elmohump said:

Do you want Barry to win?

no

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Barry.