Barry Allen AKA The Flash Vs Marvel Gauntlet

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AdamAnouer

Inspired by several complaints I received earlier for saying Flash does not run around the world and OHKO all his opponents as a standard and that while he is a fierce hero he's not without his vulnerabilities (Usually a lack of focus which can divide his attention). Also I wanted to pose the challenge without reality or time warping so I picked these guys because I think they'd be a challange for him.

R1: Rulk

R2: Magneto

R3: Juggernaut w/Crimson Gem

R4: Iceman

R5: Cosmic Spider Man

Morals: Dealers Choice.

Enemies are blood lusted.

Victory conditions: Knockout, Incapacitation or Incarceration.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majorly out of order.

Don't know how be beats Iceman morals on.

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Well I'm basing the list on the fact that Magneto can shut down electric fields which the brain generates (why he never does this? I do not know), Choosing Juggernaut last was solely because he's the only one who actually seems to stand as an actual counter part to the Speed Force because of the gem and somewhat to speed blitz as well because of his armor.

I maybe missing a few details? What would you say could be a fair order High Accuser?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sy8000

@highaccuser: Well I'm basing the list on the fact that Magneto can shut down electric fields which the brain generates (why he never does this? I do not know), Choosing Juggernaut last was solely because he's the only one who actually seems to stand as an actual counter part to the Speed Force because of the gem and somewhat to speed blitz as well because of his armor.

I maybe missing a few details? What would you say could be a fair order High Accuser?

For one thing there's no evidence that Juggernaut can't be speed stolen.

Also, Rulk is>>>Hulk. He got owned without the loebforce backing him up.

Magneto does not have that much raw power, so putting him over Iceman is odd.

Cosmic spider man is far more powerful than anyone here, so putting him at round 2 doesn't make sense.

A better order would be:

Rulk

Magneto

Juggernaut

Iceman

Cosmic Spider Man

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Ah now I'm with you. I don't see that Captain Universe Spider-Man is that strong though I mean when he had those powers while he was shown to be very strong by single punching Grey Hulk into the orbit and going all Magnamon on the Tri Sentinel he still failed to break through Magneto's electromagnetic barrier (though granted Magneto did admit that he felt the impact). Alright I'll adjust it for those rules (not classing the SF as magic) but I'll let Juggernaut keep the gem because even without it he's mightily devastating.

:D Thanks for the insight Mighty Accuser!

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thedailybagel  Moderator

@highaccuser: agree with most of that. Apart from the Rulk>>>hulk part.

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: To be honest I thought the same thing at first but then I actually checked out just exactly what Red Hulk's accomplishments were and he practically beat the living daylights out of pretty much every noteworthy hero/villain in Marvel: Silver Surfer, Abomination, The Fantastic Four, The Uncanny X-men, Thor (Though not your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man or Galactus). The only reason I chose Red Hulk is because someone earlier said that regular Hulk would get battered by flash before he could even think of a plan but clearly Red Hulk keeps his intelligence, higher levels of anger and energy theft powers above Hulks meaning he could probably slap him off the face of the earth.

BTW love that username.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@adamanouer: yeh all those victorys were gained under the loebforce. It's basically the biggest WIS (writer induced stupidity) known to man. Hulk has beaten red hulk by using a thunderclap before, he wanted to show red hulk that he's not on hulks level. Red hulk was also trying to drain hulk at that point as well.

Red hulk isn't close to hulk when he wants to prove or kill something, in short when he's really mad.

P.S. Thanks, I like my username as well :)

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 flash stomps

Round 2 morals on if give to magneto due to the fact I could see his force field holding off flash for long enough for magneto to win I. Many ways

Round 3 without bfr flash can't beat juggs , all it would take is one hit from juggs to win aswell stalemate or juggs

Round 4 iceman

Round 5 don't know too much about cosmic spidey to give an opioniated answer

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By reaverlation

Could stop at 5 as not knowledgeable on Cosmic Spider-Man. Don't know how far Barry will make it actually

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Cosmic Spiderman has fought 3 enemies.

Magneto: Fought him in a tire yard, Pete tried to attack him but bounced off his forcefield though Magneto did feel the force of his attack. Tried to attack Pete by flinging a car at him but Spider used his telekenetic powers to turn his webbing into a bat and smash the car into a ferry causing it to sink. Magneto then fled because he lost interest.

Grey Hulk: Didn't manage to lay a finger on him and when Grey Hulk nearly ended up stomping on a bunch of kids Peter impulsively punched him into the Earth's Stratosphere before flying up and bringing him back down to earth before he Grey turned back into banner and would've suffocated to death.

Tri Sentinel: Hit Spidey with a few energy blasts hurting him but for the most part Spider had little trouble staying on his feet flying around causing problems. Ultimately destroyed the Tri Sentinel by releasing a massive energy blast which badly weakened Peter as well.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dratini1331

Stops at 3 due to theoretic stalemate. Even if he passed it, he can't KO Iceman either, so it's another theoretic stalemate.

EDIT: May stop earlier due to morals on.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DarkRaiden

Stops at Juggs for sure, Mags due to morals.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@highaccuser: Because Iceman cannot be KO,it is that simple.Knock him out, his durability ain't that high and we have seen him get knockout tons of time.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stop at 3. Short of jobbing, he can't really hurt Juggernaut and I don't think speed steal would work on the relative infinite source of energy Juggs has (if it did that's an easy incap, though) -- I'm kind of sketchy on whether Cytorrak is willing to fully empower Juggs at the current time because he's held back on him many times before.

He should KO Magneto very easily. Even morals on, Wally's first maneuver in most fights is speed blitzing punch to the face and that'd take down Magneto rather easily. Rulk would be a statue that he could beat any number of ways, most easily being speed steal.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Juggs for sure, Mags due to morals.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dredeuced: he could put him to the Kwyzz or to the end of the time

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this Barry or Wally

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AdamAnouer

@ultragreenboy: Which one is the original?

EDIT: Also changed it to Dealers choice for Morals because it genuinely seems to be bugging people. I'll allow blitzing now because I still think it'll be a massive challenge. Surely there's room for him to be creative and sneak a win against Bobby? And hell even the Juggernaught if Spidey could trick him into a cement pit surely Flash could lure him into ... I dunno drowning?

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: Which one is the original?

EDIT: Also changed it to Dealers choice for Morals because it genuinely seems to be bugging people. I'll allow blitzing now because I still think it'll be a massive challenge. Surely there's room for him to be creative and sneak a win against Bobby? And hell even the Juggernaught if Spidey could trick him into a cement pit surely Flash could lure him into ... I dunno drowning?

Barry was Flash first

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AdamAnouer

@ultragreenboy: Sweet I'll change it so it's Barry Allen. (Why have I been calling him Bart?)

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dorukesin

oh I thought it was Wallace

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

@highaccuser: Because Iceman cannot be KO,it is that simple.Knock him out, his durability ain't that high and we have seen him get knockout tons of time.

But his conscious isn't confined to any one body. He's boarderine omnipresent.

AdamAnouer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Is their a significant difference between the 2? Ah, in any case I'll get back to my original point would most agree that this is a Marvel Team that could fairly stand up one of the most 00ber heroes in history?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Is their a significant difference between the 2? Ah, in any case I'll get back to my original point would most agree that this is a Marvel Team that could fairly stand up one of the most 00ber heroes in history?

Wally is by far the most powerful Flash with the greatest list of powers and most high end feats. Bart and Barry are, from a debating perspective, leagues below Wally. When people talk about an overpowered Flash, they almost always mean Wally West.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced made the explanation

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Heck, I assumed he meant Wally because in his opening post he mentions the thread he just posted in about Flash, which happened to be Wally.

That said I don't think the outcome changes even with New 52 Barry. He beats Magneto and Rulk and stops at Juggernaut for similar reasons.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Heck, I assumed he meant Wally because in his opening post he mentions the thread he just posted in about Flash, which happened to be Wally.

That said I don't think the outcome changes even with New 52 Barry. He beats Magneto and Rulk and stops at Juggernaut for similar reasons.

I know I made my post for Wally too.Wally would beat Juggernaut by putting him to the end of time and for New52 Barry ,why Speed Force dumping wouldn't work on Juggs ?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dredeuced

@dorukesin said:

@dredeuced said:

I know I made my post for Wally too.Wally would beat Juggernaut by putting him to the end of time and for New52 Barry ,why Speed Force dumping wouldn't work on Juggs ?

Juggs has used Cytorrak's power to teleport across dimensions before, or so I've been told.

Wally can't move Juggernaut to time travel him. That's kind of Jugg's defining power.

edit -- heck, even if you could imagine a way Wally finagles Juggernaut into that scenario, Wally with morals on wouldn't ever attempt that. The only reason he did it to the Black Racer was because it killed Linda, was going to kill everyone he loved, and he ran out of other options to fight it off.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dorukesin

Juggs has used Cytorrak's power to teleport across dimensions before, or so I've been told.

Wally can't move Juggernaut to time travel him. That's kind of Jugg's defining power.

Practically Wally could do whatever Walter's did ,Walter has shifted the speed of Dr.Alchemy's brain.It should work on Juggernaut too

No Caption Provided

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Go Flash wooooooo he clears guys woooooo I love Flash wooo Barry wanna meet me up after the fight woooo yeah Flash alday

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dorukesin

@adamanouer: hell Wally has stole the Anti Monitor's kinetic energy,shattered his armor,destroyed the Anti-Matter cannonthen he outraced a speeding tachyon.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dredeuced

@dorukesin: Perhaps he could shut down Jugg's brain, but again, this is morals on Wally, not Walter, and Wally, while capable of these things, wouldn't do it.

edit -- just checked the OP, I could've swore it said Morals On but maybe the edit was for both the order and the morals. If it's morals off then yeah Wally could beat Juggs but stalemates at Iceman.

Also, at no point in the Anti Monitor fight did Wally steal anyone's speed, much less the Anti Monitor's. He didn't know how to speed steal at that point in history.