LOL

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By oldmagic

Can you guys name me some names that Warpath could beat?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Can you guys name me some names that Warpath could beat?"
Wolfsbane
Black Tarantula
Electro
Bushmaster
Scalphunter
Strong Guy
Moon Knight
Blade
Agent XIII
American Eagle
Arana
Jack Flag
The Punisher
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Can you guys name me some names that Warpath could beat?"
Wolfsbane
Black Tarantula
Electro
Bushmaster
Scalphunter
Strong Guy
Moon Knight
Blade
Agent XIII
American Eagle
Arana
Jack Flag
The Punisher
"
True That ... but dont use these characters in a battle just to make a spite thread
Iron Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Iron Maiden

Damn, you forgot a lot of people from your list.

Madrox
The Thing
Booster Gold
Prowler
Puma
Armor
Jubilee
Skin
Siryn
Bluntman
Chronic
Green Arrow
Bullseye
Green Goblin
Marrow
Rick Jones
Meltdown
Shatterstar
Jigsaw
Hank Pym
Patriot
Hulkling
Rage
Swordsman
Toad
Sumo
X-treme
Hairbag
Ramrod
Ruckus
Rusty
Destiny
Malcolm
Randall
Dark Beast
Beast
Sorry I just made this list as a joke, but it became real long.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Iron Maiden said:
"Damn, you forgot a lot of people from your list.

Madrox
The Thing
Booster Gold
Prowler
Puma
Armor
Jubilee
Skin
Siryn
Bluntman
Chronic
Green Arrow
Bullseye
Green Goblin
Marrow
Rick Jones
Meltdown
Shatterstar
Jigsaw
Hank Pym
Patriot
Hulkling
Rage
Swordsman
Toad
Sumo
X-treme
Hairbag
Ramrod
Ruckus
Rusty
Destiny
Malcolm
Randall
Dark Beast
Beast
"
Warpath cannot beat Hank Pym,The Thing,and definitely not Rage.I only named a few though,because I could name people all day.
Iron Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Iron Maiden
Vance Astro said:
"Iron Maiden said:

Madrox
The Thing
Booster Gold
Prowler
Puma
Armor
Jubilee
Skin
Siryn
Bluntman
Chronic
Green Arrow
Bullseye
Green Goblin
Marrow
Rick Jones
Meltdown
Shatterstar
Jigsaw
Hank Pym
Patriot
Hulkling
Rage
Swordsman
Toad
Sumo
X-treme
Hairbag
Ramrod
Ruckus
Rusty
Destiny
Malcolm
Randall
Dark Beast
Beast
"
Warpath cannot beat Hank Pym,The Thing,and definitely not Rage.I only named a few though,because I could name people all day."
He so can beat them. He has the speed advantage and the Vibranium bowie knives that cut through just about anything. Rage and Pym are not taking one of those knives to the chest. And the thing is to slow to mess with Warpath and his knives.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Iron Maiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Maiden said:

Madrox
The Thing
Booster Gold
Prowler
Puma
Armor
Jubilee
Skin
Siryn
Bluntman
Chronic
Green Arrow
Bullseye
Green Goblin
Marrow
Rick Jones
Meltdown
Shatterstar
Jigsaw
Hank Pym
Patriot
Hulkling
Rage
Swordsman
Toad
Sumo
X-treme
Hairbag
Ramrod
Ruckus
Rusty
Destiny
Malcolm
Randall
Dark Beast
Beast
"
Warpath cannot beat Hank Pym,The Thing,and definitely not Rage.I only named a few though,because I could name people all day."
He so can beat them. He has the speed advantage and the Vibranium bowie knives that cut through just about anything. Rage and Pym are not taking one of those knives to the chest. And the thing is to slow to mess with Warpath and his knives."
Pym is questionable...but he can't beat Rage.Rage hits him once and then he never gets up again.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
True That ... but dont use these characters in a battle just to make a spite thread"
no spite thread. lol I'm using this to my advantage actually. 
Iron Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Iron Maiden
Vance Astro said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Maiden said:

Madrox
The Thing
Booster Gold
Prowler
Puma
Armor
Jubilee
Skin
Siryn
Bluntman
Chronic
Green Arrow
Bullseye
Green Goblin
Marrow
Rick Jones
Meltdown
Shatterstar
Jigsaw
Hank Pym
Patriot
Hulkling
Rage
Swordsman
Toad
Sumo
X-treme
Hairbag
Ramrod
Ruckus
Rusty
Destiny
Malcolm
Randall
Dark Beast
Beast
"
He so can beat them. He has the speed advantage and the Vibranium bowie knives that cut through just about anything. Rage and Pym are not taking one of those knives to the chest. And the thing is to slow to mess with Warpath and his knives."
Pym is questionable...but he can't beat Rage.Rage hits him once and then he never gets up again."
Are you kidding me? Elvin wouldn't last long enough to break a sweat. Warpath isn't a chump. He's still just as strong as he was when he was with X-Force. And he's durability is enough to jump out of a plane at fourty thousand feet in the air to fight Juggs and land on the ground and still not miss a beat. The day Elvin does that than we can talk. The day Elvin can still stand after going toe to toe with Classic Juggs, then you can make a case for Rage. Until then, he'll always be Warpath's b!tch.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Iron Maiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Maiden said:

Madrox
The Thing
Booster Gold
Prowler
Puma
Armor
Jubilee
Skin
Siryn
Bluntman
Chronic
Green Arrow
Bullseye
Green Goblin
Marrow
Rick Jones
Meltdown
Shatterstar
Jigsaw
Hank Pym
Patriot
Hulkling
Rage
Swordsman
Toad
Sumo
X-treme
Hairbag
Ramrod
Ruckus
Rusty
Destiny
Malcolm
Randall
Dark Beast
Beast
"
Pym is questionable...but he can't beat Rage.Rage hits him once and then he never gets up again."
Are you kidding me? Elvin wouldn't last long enough to break a sweat. Warpath isn't a chump. He's still just as strong as he was when he was with X-Force. And he's durability is enough to jump out of a plane at fourty thousand feet in the air to fight Juggs and land on the ground and still not miss a beat. The day Elvin does that than we can talk. The day Elvin can still stand after going toe to toe with Classic Juggs, then you can make a case for Rage. Until then, he'll always be Warpath's b!tch."
1.Elvin's skin is as hard as Cage's.Vibranium cannot penetrate it..only adamantium.
2.Warpath cannot hurt Elvin with his fist it will only make him stronger and madder.
3.Warpath is class 75..Elvin is class 100 with the potential to be 100 depending on how mad he is.He also gets bigger and faster with Rage.
4.Elvin is more durable than Warpath so i'm sure he could have jumped out of a plane as well.How can Warpath do better against Juggs than someone who is stronger and more durable than him?
5.Your sounding like a straight up fanboy right now.
Iron Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Iron Maiden
Vance Astro said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Maiden said:

Madrox
The Thing
Booster Gold
Prowler
Puma
Armor
Jubilee
Skin
Siryn
Bluntman
Chronic
Green Arrow
Bullseye
Green Goblin
Marrow
Rick Jones
Meltdown
Shatterstar
Jigsaw
Hank Pym
Patriot
Hulkling
Rage
Swordsman
Toad
Sumo
X-treme
Hairbag
Ramrod
Ruckus
Rusty
Destiny
Malcolm
Randall
Dark Beast
Beast
"
Are you kidding me? Elvin wouldn't last long enough to break a sweat. Warpath isn't a chump. He's still just as strong as he was when he was with X-Force. And he's durability is enough to jump out of a plane at fourty thousand feet in the air to fight Juggs and land on the ground and still not miss a beat. The day Elvin does that than we can talk. The day Elvin can still stand after going toe to toe with Classic Juggs, then you can make a case for Rage. Until then, he'll always be Warpath's b!tch."
1.Elvin's skin is as hard as Cage's.Vibranium cannot penetrate it..only adamantium.
2.Warpath cannot hurt Elvin with his fist it will only make him stronger and madder.
3.Warpath is class 75..Elvin is class 100 with the potential to be 100 depending on how mad he is.He also gets bigger with Rage.
4.Elvin is more durable than Warpath so i'm sure he could have jumped out of a plane as well.How can Warpath do better against Juggs than someone who is stronger and more durable than him?
"
That's fan-girl to you, Vance. I'm sure Vibranium can cut him. Class 100 with the potential to be 100??? WTF is that? Warpath will stab that punk in the eyes. No protection there. I don't really know if he's more durable. Who has he taken a shot from that I can gauge his durability? Only Rage's skin is hard not his insides, just like Cage back in the day. How many times did he have internal injuries??? It would be a good fight, but James will win.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Iron Maiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iron Maiden said:

Madrox
The Thing
Booster Gold
Prowler
Puma
Armor
Jubilee
Skin
Siryn
Bluntman
Chronic
Green Arrow
Bullseye
Green Goblin
Marrow
Rick Jones
Meltdown
Shatterstar
Jigsaw
Hank Pym
Patriot
Hulkling
Rage
Swordsman
Toad
Sumo
X-treme
Hairbag
Ramrod
Ruckus
Rusty
Destiny
Malcolm
Randall
Dark Beast
Beast
"
3.Warpath is class 75..Elvin is class 100 with the potential to be 100 depending on how mad he is.He also gets bigger with Rage.
"
That's fan-girl to you, Vance. I'm sure Vibranium can cut him. Class 100 with the potential to be 100??? WTF is that? Warpath will stab that punk in the eyes. No protection there. I don't really know if he's more durable. Who has he taken a shot from that I can gauge his durability? Only Rage's skin is hard not his insides, just like Cage back in the day. How many times did he have internal injuries??? It would be a good fight, but James will win."
Fanboy..Fangirl..same bias attitude.My bad for messing up your gender though.You don't seem to know what Elvin is capable of though.
1.First of all Elvin's durability is compared to that of Cage (see Civil War Damage Report).If Cage cannot be cut by any metal but Admantium than the same goes for Rage.
2.I mean to say Elvin is class 75 with the potential to be 100...in fact he could possibly be stronger than that but he hasn't been that mad.
3.Warpath stabbing Elvin in the eyes is unlikely..he doesn't know Elvin so I would assume he would think he had normal durability..Elvin is about as fast as him as well.It is said Warpath can run about 100 miles per hour.I don't know how fast an Express train is but i'm assuming those move fast than 100 mph and Elvin has outran one.
4.It wouldn't be a good fight..The Avengers with She-Hulk who is stronger than Elvin had trouble taking him down when he wanted to join them...and that was before he received and actual training.
Iron Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Iron Maiden

Warpath does know Elvin from his time with the New Warriors. Elvin is nowhere near as good a fighter as Warpath. The only time they were around the same strength was when he's Granny staples(I can't remember that old woman's name) was killed and he was wilding out. Give Warpath his weight back and he will take Rage. His strength level fluxuates to much for me, but i still stick with my dude James. Warpath was running at 100 mph back in 96, I'm sure his power level has increased. Cable always said James continues to get stronger all the time. Granted, he was in limbo for like three years, but his powers had to increase. Express trains don't travel at 100 mph. if they did, people would never take their cars to work. I would say about fifty to sixty mph. Which means he's slower. Who was on that Avengers team when Elvin was trying to join? That was the first time Spidey joined the Avengers, right? Chalk that sh!t up to bad writing.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
True That ... but dont use these characters in a battle just to make a spite thread"
no spite thread. lol I'm using this to my advantage actually. "
Oh Okay
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Iron Maiden said:
"

Warpath does know Elvin from his time with the New Warriors. Elvin is nowhere near as good a fighter as Warpath. The only time they were around the same strength was when he's Granny staples(I can't remember that old woman's name) was killed and he was wilding out. Give Warpath his weight back and he will take Rage. His strength level fluxuates to much for me, but i still stick with my dude James. Warpath was running at 100 mph back in 96, I'm sure his power level has increased. Cable always said James continues to get stronger all the time. Granted, he was in limbo for like three years, but his powers had to increase. Express trains don't travel at 100 mph. if they did, people would never take their cars to work. I would say about fifty to sixty mph. Which means he's slower. Who was on that Avengers team when Elvin was trying to join? That was the first time Spidey joined the Avengers, right? Chalk that sh!t up to bad writing.

"
Elvin doesn't have to be as good of a fighter because he greatly overpowers Warpath.Warpath is always class 75...Elvin is sometimes stronger than that.Warpath hasn't had any power upgrades so he's not running any faster than 100 mph.Warpath hasn't gotten any stronger either.Even if the Express doesn't move at 100 mph or more...we don't know how fast he was going because he out ran it...he would have to be going faster than it.The Avengers team when Elvin was trying to join was Captain America,Iron Man,Hawkeye,Pulsar,Scarlet Witch,Quicksilver,Black Panther,The Vision,She-Hulk,Black Widow,and Wonder Man.