• 129 results
Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@Killemall: I think without Banner, his rage will easily increase more, so i could imagine him quickly going beyond WB levels unlike what has been seen before. This is my own personal view of Hulk, he's a being that just wants to be the strongest there is and gets angrier because of it. If Hulk is considered a child, imagine a kid being held down and getting mad because he doesn't have the power to get out of that position, Bannerless Hulk feels the same way about everything that is stronger than him. Banner is the logical side, and i personally view him to be holding back that childish anger. If Bannerless Hulk could stay that way (Bannerless), that childish anger would continue increasing, since so many things are stronger than him, thus the statement that Hulk has limitless rage. Banner sets that limit, Hulk doesn't.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By pooty

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: When did Hulk hurt zeus? Did he hurt zeus or catch him by surprise?

@Killemall: ok thanks

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#103  Edited By TifaLockhart

@pooty: In the same issue. People are omitting it.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#104  Edited By deadpoolrules

@The_Thunderer said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: No he would get pummeled as well.

Says Aquaman.(sorry couldn't resist to the joke)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By pooty

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: i googled it and couldn't find it. but did he hurt him or merely knock him off his feet?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#106  Edited By TifaLockhart

@pooty: He punches Zeus and Zeus exclaims.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By pooty

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: ok, i have read the issue and i know he knocked Zeus through buildings but to me that like Thanos blasting galactus through buildings. He underestimated his power. but when he was prepared, you see what happened.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Another thread where hulk is put against someone too high....how about hulk vs TOAA and get it over with! Lock this already

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#109  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Here, since people are asking for Hulk hitting Zeus.

Hulk cheap shots Zeus and Zeus go ukkk!! but was also surprised by the attack and when he got up showed no sign of physical injury, he didn't even rub his jaw or anything.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#110  Edited By ShootingNova

@pooty: I know that happened. But a magic user like him could have auto-amps or whatever like that on. It doesn't have to be shown.

But this is getting more and more off-topic, Zeus smacks and version of the Hulk around.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By TERMINATORXX

I seriously can't believe this thread hasnt been locked... If anything this is a Mismatch

Zeus stomps

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By ShootingNova

@TERMINATORXX: Already been flagged multiple times....... if it isn't locked, its not any of our faults.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ShootingNova said:

@TERMINATORXX: Already been flagged multiple times....... if it isn't locked, its not any of our faults.

If its been flagged more than twice and still isnt locked then I guess that means the mods dont see it as a mismatch like we do... Oh Well atleast you tried.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By ShootingNova

@TERMINATORXX: You can tell that to the mods.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ShootingNova said:

@TERMINATORXX: You can tell that to the mods.

Well it would probably be a waste of time because they would tell me probably what I just told you they would probably say.

" It's not a mismatch and theirs no flaiming or trolling going on so we wont lock it. " then again I don't know... I just think if their was a reason to lock it they would of done it, but you and I might think or even know this is a huge mismatch especially since Odin would get creamed by Zeus even and Hulk stands no chance again Odin or anyone on Odins level... Not everyone thinks that way...Just like you and I havent always agreed with each other in other threads...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By ShootingNova

@TERMINATORXX: LOL what...... Odin getting creamed by Zeus? Mythological Zeus, sure, but this is Marvel versions of each other, mate. Stalemate between the Skyfathers, unless you're going by feats, in which case Odin wins.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ShootingNova said:

@TERMINATORXX: LOL what...... Odin getting creamed by Zeus? Mythological Zeus, sure, but this is Marvel versions of each other, mate. Stalemate between the Skyfathers, unless you're going by feats, in which case Odin wins.

Zeus is alot stronger than Odin, as far as whos more powerful between Zeus and Odin not sure.

I'm talking Marvel Zeus here... this debates not about Mythology Zeus so theirs no need for me to bring him up...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By ShootingNova

@TERMINATORXX: So why would Marvel Zeus cream Marvel Odin? They've stalemated before, and even Odin said they would. Zeus has him in innate physical strength, but Odin could still amp his strength with magic. Then again, Zeus can too.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ShootingNova said:

@TERMINATORXX: So why would Marvel Zeus cream Marvel Odin? They've stalemated before, and even Odin said they would. Zeus has him in innate physical strength, but Odin could still amp his strength with magic. Then again, Zeus can too.

When you use the term " Cream Somebody or Cream em " it means punch em and knock the heck out of em... Thats why I said strength wise Zeus is alot stronger, but I dont think is as powerful though however, Zeus is up there on Odins level... If not almost...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By ShootingNova

@TERMINATORXX: No, he isn't a lot stronger. He isn't going to knock anything out of Odin with a single punch. Yes, he is as powerful as Odin overall.

solesamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By solesamurai
No Caption Provided
Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk murderstomps zeus.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: WBH could also slaughterstomp Odin. In addition, Zeus may have taken down the avengers in a solo (without the hulk involved), but there have been MANY comics other than World War Hulk in which Hulk single handedly took down multiple superheros including Thor. However, in WWH, hulk took down the X - Men, the Avengers, The fantastic four, and Sentry with little to no effort.

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus obliterates without any mercy

BHP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those who are saying Zeus easily stomps

World breaker hulk was holding back so much but even after holding back his single footstep caused major earthquakes and nearly destroyed eastern seaboard

Wbh didn't wanted to destroy anything so he let Tony stop him

Banner less hulk is the one who destroyed onslaught's physical form

If this is banner less world breaker hulk it is huge overkill

If both are fighting in Olympus then Olympus would get vaporized by Hulk's footstep or even if it is any other place hulk would destroy that place by footsteps

Hulk is also now proven to be immortal and his strength is much greater than that of any being (mortal or immortal)

Believe me or not

You say me troll or not

I don't see any ways Zeus can take on banner less world breaker hulk

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bhp: *Insert the conceited reaction meme here*

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Zeus failed to kill normal Hulk with a few punches, so he's not stomping anything here. He'd probably win with high diff eventually.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Zeus