• 114 results
#1 Edited by ownagepants (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

bannerless hulk is just like it sounds hulk without banner this is hulks strongest form because their is nothing holding back his rage so he is attacking with absolute maximum power to put it in perspective bannerless hulk beat onslaughts armor. hulk dosent get weaker without banner this time and its to the death /ko no bfr they all take place in an empty new york nobody is holding back but they cant put on extra gear this is their standard full power

round 1 bannerless hulk vs black bolt

round 2 bannerless hulk vs doomsday

round 3 bannerless hulk vs cyborg superman with 10 power rings

round 4 bannerless hulk vs larfleeze

round 5 bannerless hulk vs galactuses heralds no silver surfer

round 6 bannerless hulk vs orion

round 7 bannerless hulk vs darkseid no omega beams

round 8 bannerless hulk vs apocalypse

round 9 bannerless hulk vs sentry

round 10 bannerless hulk vs thanos

i tried to put this in power order if i messed up let me know and ill switch the list around

#2 Posted by ownagepants (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this an actual battle? As in win by ko/death? Or a BFR contest? Where is it taking place?

#4 Posted by OrphanCrippler (206 posts) - - Show Bio

clears, but i think Doomsday is ranked too low and apocalypse too high

#5 Edited by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants:

uhhhhhhh hulk gets weaker and weaker when he is separated from banner this wouldn't work

#6 Posted by Juiceboks (7897 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh..in what order is this in because starting from the top or bottom makes no sense either way. You're either saying that Apocalypse is more powerful than Sentry or that Black Bolt is more powerful than Larfleeze and Cyborg Superman with 10 power rings.

#7 Edited by comic_book_fan (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

Apocalypse at full power is more powerful than sentry and we will have direct proof of that fairly soon just wait for it.

and the celestials said Apocalypse full power rivals the phoenix.

#8 Posted by ownagepants (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader: @juiceboks: i changed the op it states this hulk does not have the problem of getting weaker and i changed the list its from the top to the bottom if you notice any other problems let me know

#9 Edited by Juiceboks (7897 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

@juiceboks:

Apocalypse at full power is more powerful than sentry and we will have direct proof of that fairly soon just wait for it.

and the celestials said Apocalypse full power rivals the phoenix.

Last time I checked, Apocalypse was scared of fighting Namor and was never a huge threat to the X Men compared to other villians.

Rivals phoenix?! When was this stated? That's pretty ridiculous considering he's NEVER shown any level of power even remotely close to that of the Phoenix of any of it's avatars.

@ownagepants Tyrant is easily the most powerful character in this lineup. Apoc is not more powerful than Darkseid even without OB. Orion should be at the very top. Larfleeze should be further down (he's a one man lantern corp after all). Black Bolt isn't more powerful than the people he's below (especially if Doomsday is H/P).

#10 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants:

I honestly think hulk would destroy everyone on this list at the end of it he would be at a level of power far exceeding world breaker can you imagine that?

#11 Posted by ownagepants (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: really tyrant is more powerful then thanos

#12 Edited by Juiceboks (7897 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader said:

@ownagepants:

I honestly think hulk would destroy everyone on this list at the end of it he would be at a level of power far exceeding world breaker can you imagine that?

You really think Hulk can beat Tyrant?

@ownagepants said:

@juiceboks: really tyrant is more powerful then thanos

Immensely. He fought Galactus to a standstill and destroyed Galaxies because of it.

#13 Posted by ownagepants (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks: ok i just took tyrant out of it entirely

#14 Edited by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants:

I think hulks power by that round would be too much if he can almost break a planet with a footstep what can he do when he passes world breaker

#15 Posted by comic_book_fan (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks:

lol you stated low showings the namor coffee table fight rivals spiderman vs firelord in the pis column.

he has choked out hulk with one arm nearly killed thor in one hit and thor can't even hurt him without a plot weapon has regenerated from a puddle and other than the first appearance none of the x-men has ever been able to hurt him and in the 616 universe black bolt's scream can't hurt him you apparently you have only seen his low showings.

#16 Posted by pooty (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants:

I think hulks power by that round would be too much if he can almost break a planet with a footstep what can he do when he passes world breaker

Tyrant is near Galactus level. When Galactus knew Tyrant was coming for him, Galactus went and consumed a planet. In their battle they destroyed GALAXIES. not a planet.. GALAXIES. Tyrant is an energy absorber. Hulk would just be energy for him. Hulk can't fly. Has no ranged attacks. Hulk is too limited to beat Tyrant. Hulk wouldn't get past the heralds. Sentry is too fast for him. Thanos may be too much also.

#17 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

he stops at sentry if this is sentry in his right mindset and emotionally stable (sentry power fluctuates with his mental and emotional stability meaning he is as strong as he wants and feels) and the power of a million exploding suns is nothing to fuck with

#18 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk would win but Hulk gets stomped.

#19 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

surfer is not in this but my point is hulk would be at a power level that nobody has seen and would make world breaker seem weak I have no clue how this work out simply cus we havnt seen hulk at a higher level yet

#20 Posted by pooty (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader: surfer is not in this

I didn't say anything about Silver Surfer.

my point is hulk would be at a power level that nobody has seen and would make world breaker seem weak

I believe that also. but against some of these guys, Hulk would have to evolve into a different being to win.

I have no clue how this work out simply cus we havnt seen hulk at a higher level yet

agreed. while I enjoy speculating, i don't speculate in battles.

#21 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

how can you not speculate with the hulk?

#22 Posted by ownagepants (4212 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownagepants:

that's not what I mean hulks levels are constantly fluctuating hes never at the same level specially mindless hulk everything he sees just makes him angrier

#24 Posted by pooty (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

how can you not speculate with the hulk?

How can you debate speculation? I go by feats. What has been shown.

@pooty: @drunkvader: their are showings for bannerless hulk

Exactly. and going by those showings he loses at 5,9,10 and maybe 2,3,4. Hulks lack of speed, flying and energy blast really hamper him

#26 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

then we are on 2 different waves I believe he takes this

#27 Posted by pooty (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

then we are on 2 different waves I believe he takes this

no problem my friend. but in debates people will ask for proof or evidence of your opinion. Guessing or speculating about potential powers is difficult

#29 Edited by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

I go by the logic that hulks abilities are proven to increase infinitely and with mindless hulk he gets angrier with everything he sees awesome combination

#30 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk could clear. Just think about the members of the gauntlet going one on one vs Onslaught and how'd they do....

I just don't see anyone koing or killing this version of Hulk when BFR is off the table. Bannerless Hulk and Mindless Hulk (similar but different) are where the majority of Hulk's most over the top feats come from. This isn't run of the mill Hulk.

#31 Posted by pooty (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: @drunkvader: maybe i'm missing something. give examples of Bannerless Hulk. maybe i'm thinking of the wrong one.

#32 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

bannerless hulk destroyed onslaughts physical form which was as powerful as a celestial

#33 Posted by pooty (10829 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty:

bannerless hulk destroyed onslaughts physical form which was as powerful as a celestial

I just re-read Onslaught and it says " his armor is cracked and empty". Hulk didn't destroy his physical form. He cracked his armor and his energy seeped out. Also just before that they weakened onslaught by using some plan Doom came up with. I also didn't see that Onslaught was as powerful as a Celestial. Do you have that scan or issue number? Still It was a feat for Hulk considering no one else could even crack his armor.

#34 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

rulk is weaker then hulk

#35 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@drunkvader said:

@pooty:

I just re-read Onslaught and it says " his armor is cracked and empty". Hulk didn't destroy his physical form. He cracked his armor and his energy seeped out. Also just before that they weakened onslaught by using some plan Doom came up with. I also didn't see that Onslaught was as powerful as a Celestial. Do you have that scan or issue number? Still It was a feat for Hulk considering no one else could even crack his armor.

there really is no scan since he made his armor and his abilities were on a cosmic/infinite scale its more or less common sense

#37 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

Rulk stomped Silver Surfer.

when did he do this either way hulk did the same

@demonyusuke713:

rulk is retardedly more powerful than hulks base power

no he'snot its been said in both comics and databses he isn't stronger to beat hulk he had to drain banner of all gamma radiation the madder rulk gets the hotter those issues of him taking out big names is hype

#39 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713:

no he'snot its been said in both comics and databses he isn't stronger to beat hulk he had to drain banner of all gamma radiation the madder rulk gets the hotter those issues of him taking out big names is hype

what databases? gimme a scan or something cus so far your denying fact which makes you sound retarded

#40 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713:

what databases? gimme a scan or something cus so far your denying fact which makes you sound retarded

+props

#41 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713:

i dnt have any scans but for any one reading the stories its obvious i mean when he first fought hulk he lost horribly hulk overpowered him and used rulks own power against him rulk can overload on heat hulk has no limits go look it up

#42 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713:

i dnt have any scans but for any one reading the stories its obvious i mean when he first fought hulk he lost horribly hulk overpowered him and used rulks own power against him rulk can overload on heat hulk has no limits go look it up

#43 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713:

mature wow more memes look it up i got a comic over here and red their first fight rulk was pulling ahead at first then hulk got mad and started to put the whoop ass on him making rulk mad and over heat he both overpowered and out smarted him hell rulk doesnt even have the power to destroy planets with a stomp what makes you think he can whoop hulk and ppl like sentry or glactus when he cant do a simple feat like that

#44 Edited by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713:

mature wow more memes look it up i got a comic over here and red their first fight rulk was pulling ahead at first then hulk got mad and started to put the whoop ass on him making rulk mad and over heat he both overpowered and out smarted him hell rulk doesnt even have the power to destroy planets with a stomp what makes you think he can whoop hulk and ppl like sentry or glactus when he cant do a simple feat like that

god you are a f***ing idiot the hulk got more powerful cus he got MADDER thus he surpassed rulks power bottom line rulk is stronger to start out with but hulk can pass his base IS THAT SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?!?!?

#45 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713:

god you are a f***ing idiot the hulk got more powerful cus he got MADDER thus he surpassed rulks power bottom line rulk is stronger to start out with but hulk can pass his base IS THAT SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?!?!?

that means at the end of the day hulk is stronger he had to fuckin drain hulk first to beat him retard

#46 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713:

http://www.comicvine.com/strength-level/4015-47520/

look at this you sack of idiot look at class 100 then look at class 250 TELL WHAT YOU SEE

#47 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713:

oh my holy god there is no chance of you understanding is there that is not what I was trying to hammer through your fat head you dumbass the RED HULK is STRONGER in BASE POWER when he TRANSFORMS than the GREEN HULK you F***ING IDIOT!

on a side note we have encompassed this page with spam look at it its hilarious

#48 Posted by demonyusuke713 (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@demonyusuke713 said:

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713:

oh my holy god there is no chance of you understanding is there that is not what I was trying to hammer through your fat head you dumbass the RED HULK is STRONGER in BASE POWER when he TRANSFORMS than the GREEN HULK you F***ING IDIOT!

no i undestand what your trying to say now but at first it seemed like u was trying to say rulk is stronger period

#49 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader said:
@demonyusuke713 said:

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713:

no i undestand what your trying to say now but at first it seemed like u was trying to say rulk is stronger period

GG

#50 Edited by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkvader said:
@demonyusuke713 said:

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@demonyusuke713 said:

@cara_hunter said:

rulk is weaker then hulk

@drunkvader said:

@demonyusuke713:

oh my...thank you for understanding