#1 Edited by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS IS A WISH LIST THREAD AND NOTHING MORE!!!!!

Don't you guys just hate bans?

I know you guys hate bans just like I do, on certain characters...DBZ *cough* *cough*... So for this thread you get to post whatever battle you wish you could make that would get locked.

WARNING: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DEBATE, JUST STATE YOUR OPINION.

#2 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Buggs Bunny vs Squirrel Girl

#3 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

Mizore and Kurumu naked tickle fight.

#4 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Loads of DBZ characters vs battles eg:

Goku vs Phoenix

Vegeta vs Martian Manhunter

Goku and Vegeta vs Superman and WW

etc etc, too many to mention.

#5 Posted by OverLordArhas (7793 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by SheenLantern (6667 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Goku vs Phoenix

PM me why you think the DBZ characters stand any chance at all.

#7 Posted by XImpossibruX (5180 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills vs Superman.

#8 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Forget it man, I don't fear the setting sun. Here we gooooo!!!!!!

#9 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

I would... but I really don't value your opinion.

#10 Posted by Nefarious (20640 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills vs Thor.

#11 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Goku vs Phoenix

It seems more likely to end up this way...

I would love to see a variety of fan service battles *drools*, um but yeah...

I would like to see someone do like Arm Fall Off vs Superman, and have arm fall off boy win with spite. It would be amazing.

#12 Edited by SheenLantern (6667 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@sheenlantern:

Do not force me to ruin this thread with Martian Manhunter and Pheonix scans.

#13 Posted by DCDoll666 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

i see this thread getting banned eventually when someone mentions the battle that shall not be named, and hordes of belligerent fanboys incapable of compromise arrise from the mist. Each side sporting the dark color of their chosen one. Then the flames shall rain down from the heavens casting the thread into a sea of darkness. until the unity of mod shalt lock the battle once more.... truly this is a cold winter.

#14 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Goku vs Phoenix

DBZ gets stomped... in pretty much all of them. :|

#15 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

You can do whatever you like mate, I'm really not bothered if it means that much to you. You've already proven you can't discuss politics in an adult manner, and so I'd wager the same goes for these battles considering they're a more frivolous topic.

#16 Posted by nickzambuto (13803 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@sheenlantern:

...This is a joke right? Nobody is "forcing" you to do anything, if you can't get over the fact that someone has a different opinion than you, that's your problem. In fact, he didn't even say DBZ wins, just that he wants to make the threads. Drop the attitude, because it's posts like these that got DBZ banned in the first place. I really hope this thread doesn't get ruined over people's nonsensical hate for Dragon Ball Z which stems from God knows what.

@ssjlozza said:

Goku vs Phoenix

You're missing the point of this thread. Nobody cares what you think about the battles.

#18 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooldes: lol that would be beautiful XD

#19 Posted by Cooldes (4122 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: he can...

" so he was taking a stroll down a open feild when suddenly arm fall off was then, suddenly chosen by the phoenix force and the Uni power Simultaneously, and then he saw a meteor fall, when he when to check it out, it was none other than the infinity gauntlet with all gems AND the cosmic cube. he thought he was the luckiest boy in the world until he saw a dirt pile in a grassy area with a sign over it with an X and a shovel next to it. he started digging only to find the quantum bands, the nega bands and a full set of booster golds gear. he put all of his new stuff on and then lois lane calls his cell demanding a date, and out of nowhere a fully bloodlusted superman comes out of nowhere wanting to fight to the death."

and there you have it, armfalloff boy wins with spite.

#20 Posted by SheenLantern (6667 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssjlozza said:

You've already proven you can't discuss politics in an adult manner

Says the one who's sticking their fingers in their ears and refusing to clarify why they believe Goku and Vegeta could possibly stand a snowball's chance in hell against Pheonix and MM.

Though the answer is obvious; because they're Dragonball Z characters.

I've seen this all before, you know.

• Person with DBZ avatar and 'SSJ' in their name (Wow, aren't you clever and original?)
  • In threads with DBZ Character vs. Non-DBZ Character, the person always answers 'The DBZ Character'
  • Person believes Goku vs Unbelievably Powerful Cosmic Being is a fair fight
  • Person; when questioned answers with "Powerscaling and Cell is a solar system buster" or with a copy/paste of Death Battle Erred.

In fact, the repetition is so consistent, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on the internet with a DBZ avatar and 'SSJ' in their name is actually just Akira Toriyama in disguise.

#21 Posted by SheenLantern (6667 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

he didn't even say DBZ wins

I never said that he said that.

What I said was: Goku and Vegeta would stand no chance, and the thread would be locked for spite instantly.

#22 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

You really are getting unbelievably worked up over this aren't you? If I wish to believe Goku can beat whoever I can do, and whilst you are entitled to prove me wrong if you can, it seems a bit pathetic for you to get so animated about these pretend people. I like DBZ, but it doesn't define me in general life. It seems as though you take this whole thing far too seriously. There is life outside the net and comic books- do you believe you are ready for it?

#23 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

Says the one who's sticking their fingers in their ears and refusing to clarify why they believe Goku and Vegeta could possibly stand a snowball's chance in hell against Pheonix and MM.

• Person with DBZ avatar and 'SSJ' in their name (Wow, aren't you clever and original?)
  • In threads with DBZ Character vs. Non-DBZ Character, the person always answers 'The DBZ Character'
  • Person; when questioned answers with "Powerscaling and Cell is a solar system buster" or with a copy/paste of Death Battle Erred.

In fact, the repetition is so consistent, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on the internet with a DBZ avatar and 'SSJ' in their name is actually just Akira Toriyama in disguise.

That would be an incredible feat of human ability with so many people that fit that description...

#24 Edited by DCDoll666 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

dude seriously chill pill you need it

i love how you're explanation is "because they are DBZ characters"

have you ever read/watched or other wise dbz.

as far as Dphenix goes goku has no protection from phych attacks(least none i remember) and thats all im going to go into the subject because these battles are forbidden. because of people like you Sheenlantern people who cant actually act like humans, and instead make generalizations of others based upon the most superficial of reasons.

and thus someone utters the battle that shalt not be named!!!

#25 Edited by Sama_el (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Actualy i would like to see a vegeta vs wolverine in a rant battle

(i dont even know if its banned)

#26 Posted by nickzambuto (13803 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

You are ruining this thread. I can't believe someone could be such a fanboy. If you want a debate, then screw it, I'll oblige.

• I don't think Goku can fight Phoenix
  • I don't want to debate against a character with intangibility or mind powers

Other then that, go ahead and call it.

#27 Posted by SheenLantern (6667 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@sheenlantern:

You really are getting unbelievably worked up over this aren't you? If I wish to believe Goku can beat whoever I can do, and whilst you are entitled to prove me wrong if you can, it seems a bit pathetic for you to get so animated about these pretend people. I like DBZ, but it doesn't define me in general life. It seems as though you take this whole thing far too seriously. There is life outside the net and comic books- do you believe you are ready for it?

*Looks at watch*

*Looks at computer screen*

*Looks at watch*

Yup, pretty much the response I was expecting.

#28 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ vs. other universe threads obviously lol

#29 Edited by Wardemon32 (4152 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@sheenlantern:

*Looks at watch*

*Looks at watch*

That was exactly the kind of response that I was expecting too. I tell you that you're obviously far too bothered about these things and you respond by acting as though you are totally ambivalent to them, in direct contrast to the way you've just presented yourself. The lady protests too much methinks.

#31 Edited by Cooldes (4122 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: i was going to add "bitten by a radioactive spider while a blue lantern ring chose him, while a symbiote leaches on to him, and being chosen to be worthy of wielding mjolnir, and injected with supersolder serum"

but would've been overkill and wouldn't know how to work that into story plus it would've long af x)

#32 Posted by SheenLantern (6667 posts) - - Show Bio

I own all of the Mangas, I've never read them, however.

I've watched all of Dragonball, I've watched all of Dragonball Z repeatedly and have comitted it to memory.

And I've also reluncantly sat through all of GT, too.

I've seen every movie and to be honest having an East Asian friend tell me about Battle Of Gods over the phone was one of my highlights of the year.

I own every console game and a majority of the portable ones, too.

Next question?

#33 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Noooooooooo stop it !! STOPPP IT !!!!!

#35 Posted by Marshall_Long (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

@dcdoll666 said:

I've watched all of Dragonball, I've watched all of Dragonball Z repeatedly and have comitted it to memory.

I've seen every movie and to be honest having an East Asian friend tell me about Battle Of Gods over the phone was one of my highlights of the year.

Next question?

#36 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@ssjlozza said:

@sheenlantern:

...This is a joke right? Nobody is "forcing" you to do anything, if you can't get over the fact that someone has a different opinion than you, that's your problem. In fact, he didn't even say DBZ wins, just that he wants to make the threads. Drop the attitude, because it's posts like these that got DBZ banned in the first place. I really hope this thread doesn't get ruined over people's nonsensical hate for Dragon Ball Z which stems from God knows what.

@batman242 said:

@ssjlozza said:

Goku vs Phoenix

You're missing the point of this thread. Nobody cares what you think about the battles.

I'm sorry, I was just giving my opinion. Is something wrong with that?

#37 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: wait, you own all the mangas but haven't read them? But somehwo sat through GT? What?

#38 Posted by SheenLantern (6667 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

@sheenlantern:

You seem to hate DBZ.....

I love Dragonball Z, a helluva lot more than any single comic line, I can tell you that.

What I hate

With every bone in my body

From the VERY DEPTHS OF MY SOUL

Are Dragonball Z fanboys

#39 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@sheenlantern said:

@ssjlozza said:

@sheenlantern:

*Looks at watch*

*Looks at watch*

That was exactly the kind of response that I was expecting too. I tell you that you're obviously far too bothered about these things and you respond by acting as though you are totally ambivalent to them, in direct contrast to the way you've just presented yourself. The lady protests too much methinks.

This right here............ Exactly why DBZ vs Comic threads are banned.

#40 Posted by Racob7 (5792 posts) - - Show Bio

Tao Tao Pai Pai versus my character Jacob Flint

New 52 Superman versus my character Arthur Clyde

#41 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

@sheenlantern:

You seem to hate DBZ.....

I love Dragonball Z, a helluva lot more than any single comic line, I can tell you that.

What I hate

With every bone in my body

From the VERY DEPTHS OF MY SOUL

Are Dragonball Z fanboys

Wow, casing point I think. You REALLY do need to get out more!

#42 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242:

Why because I said that he was too bothered about the argument? I don't see your logic.

#43 Posted by Marshall_Long (2092 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Some people just can't take that other people have different Opinions and that they see things different.

#44 Posted by SheenLantern (6667 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssjlozza said:
Wow, casing point I think. You REALLY do need to get out more!

You're one to talk!

Also, it's 'Case in point', not 'Casing point'.

@sheenlantern: wait, you own all the mangas but haven't read them? But somehwo sat through GT? What?

I had ordered them right before I had to move into a really cramped apartment, so they're currently in storage with the rest of my comic books. There's simply no room to have them lying about.

@ssjlozza said:

@sheenlantern:

and of course we all believe that...

Ha, and he criticises my maturity.

#45 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

yes I do because you are immature. Look it up again mate, either phrase is acceptable, although admittedly casing point is less regularly used and is predominantly considered legal jargon, but I digress... The fact that you're trying to pick holes in everything I say, just emphasises your lack of maturity.

#46 Edited by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: Ah, I totally understand in that case. I was just really confused there how someone could sit through GT without reading the Manga when they already have them XD. You should probably save them in prime condition though since they'll likely be collectors edition later.

#47 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza: No, because I've basically never seen either side agree with the opposing side about who would win in a battle.

except for that ONE time in that debate with you and @wardemon32. That was the only time I felt people could be grown up about it.

Times like this, make me happy its banned.

#48 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk vs. Supergirl rated XXX

#49 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by DCDoll666 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

post limit reset yay. whats up with that sometimes i can post sometimes i cant last statement to sheen lantern as i pmed him and frankly talking to him is the equivalent of talking to a brick wall. @ssjlozza some advise treat sheen like i treat my young ones and just ignore him when hes having his trantrum

@sheenlantern

@dcdoll666 said:

Next question?

Edit: cool got quotes to work.

stuff like this makes me think you cant read(pun intended manga). like anyone who has ever read both the manga and watched the anime let me tell you again ya dont know crap bout them characters.(like watching the superman cartoons)

also i love how you say your a dbz fan yet hate fanboys...... So your solution on dealing with said fanboys is to lampoon the characters, that you admit to liking, in order to belittle fans....... ok im going to end with quoting myself again cuz i dont think your read it the first time.

dude seriously chill pill you need it

i love how you're explanation is "because they are DBZ characters"

as far as Dphenix goes goku has no protection from phych attacks(least none i remember) and thats all im going to go into the subject because these battles are forbidden. because of people like you Sheenlantern people who cant actually act like humans, and instead make generalizations of others based upon the most superficial of reasons.

and now back to the show. goku and bats vs superman and gero. getting fancy!!!!