Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't Ichigo important in the first place because he was like 4 times stronger than any other captain there (barring Yamamoto)? He should blitz, he could dodge Gin's bankai that, while not Mach 500, was at least so fast even Aizen couldn't tell the difference...and Aizen>Stark.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know FKT means. Or if I do I've forgotten. I'm just gonna assume you mean Post Timeskip Ichigo.

Number 1 Espada takes all 3 scenarios. (Second best is for wusses).

Valestini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid: I guess it means Fake Karakura Town. I would aso say that Stark takes the 3 rounds.

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First two round goes to stark. Third round goes to ichigo.

captivated-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rithik said:

First two round goes to stark. Third round goes to ichigo.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PhantomRant

Ichigo wins the third round

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much what everyone else has posted..

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jeepeh

Scenario 1

I think Ichigo wins. Could be close.

Scenario 2

Well, Ichigo did tussle with Aizen, he was blitzed by Aizen, but Aizen >>>>>>>>> Stark.

Close fight I think.

Scenario 3: Pre-RG Ichigo; Released Staark

Ichigo wins, pretty sure.

Am I the only one that didn't seem to think Stark was as OP as they said? Ulquiorra seemed more powerful.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

Am I the only one that didn't seem to think Stark was as OP as they said? Ulquiorra seemed more powerful.

He was never "that OP" as he was replaced by Yammy as the canonically strongest Espada.

But he sure was the most skilled. Ulquiorra does have superior feats and was portrayed to be more powerful, but that doesn't matter because Starkk is a superior combatant to him and has a greater number of advantages going for him than Ulquiorra does for himself.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

He was never "that OP" as he was replaced by Yammy as the canonically strongest Espada.

But he sure was the most skilled. Ulquiorra does have superior feats and was portrayed to be more powerful, but that doesn't matter because Starkk is a superior combatant to him and has a greater number of advantages going for him than Ulquiorra does for himself.

He was 3 ranks higher than Ulquiorra. The difference in their power should've been very large.

What advantages does starrk have?

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PhantomRant
@jeepeh said:

What advantages does starrk have?

I used to have a list, but the essential ones when you debate Starkk vs. R2 Ulquiorra are:

1. Faster reactions/reflexes - Starkk doesn't even need to move to beat Ulquiorra. He merely needs to lift his arm before Ulquiorra can lift his. His reflexes and coordination ability also allows him to dodge Lanza as much as he likes.

2. High-speed spammable AoE attacks with minimum charge - Cero Metraletta can fire 1000 Ceros all at once, covering more area than Ulquiorra can evade. It has a faster charge time than Cero Oscuras, thus he will be able to get off CM before Ulquiorra shoots CO out. And even if Ulquiorra does try to dodge like Shunsui did, Starkk only needs to move his arm accordingly. Ulquiorra is going to get blasted by the accumulation of Ceros and they'll eventually bypass his Hierro and injure his internals beyond regeneration. The other option is to hound Ulquiorra down using dozens of exploding wolves (I suspect that it'll take a ton to actually nuke him beyond regeneration).

Of course, Ulquiorra's disadvantages also factor in as well. Starkk can pretty much do everything Ulquiorra can except for high-speed regeneration and Lanza. Regeneration is obsolete so long as the internal damage is severe enough, and the problem with Lanza is that although it has have high AoE and firepower, it has low efficacy. Ulquiorra cannot aim well with it, thus someone skilled at evasion like Starkk will not be hit by it. Ulquiorra is also reluctant to use it at anywhere near close-range because he'll nuke himself, thus he always tries to snipe his opponents with it and throws it at shoulder-length or above. Since Ulquiorra can't make it explode whenever he wants, Lanza will travel way past the battlefield and explode, but Starkk and Ulquiorra would be nowhere near its AoE.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomrant:

Faster reactions/reflexes -

Based on what? Ulquiorra blitzed Bankai, Masked Ichigo so bad it wasn't even funny. Stark made after images to Kyoraku.

He merely needs to lift his arm before Ulquiorra can lift his.

Why is that? I'd take Stark's ceros over Cero Oscuras any day of the week. Cero Metralleta might be a problem, but that wasn't exactly Starrk's go to technique. And Ulquiorra has a healing factor, Starrk, does not.

He merely needs to lift his arm

Wait, why's he lifting his arm again? Starrk doesn't need to pose to fire a Cero.

Cero Metraletta can fire 1000 Ceros all at once, covering more area than Ulquiorra can evade.

You'll have to refresh my memory, but I don't recall Cero Metraletta being THAT wide. Ulquiorra blew open... IIRC half of Las Noche's roof.

It has a faster charge time than Cero Oscuras,

What charge time? o_O

And even if Ulquiorra does try to dodge like Shunsui did,

Do we know that Shunsui > Ulquiorra? I think there might be reason to doubt it.

Starkk only needs to move his arm accordingly.

And then Ulquiorra moves again...

Ulquiorra cannot aim well with it,

It went right next Ichigo's head... Literally, right next to it. Depending on who you ask Ichigo dodged it. And what stops Ulquiorra from holding it in his hand and charging Stark?

Ulquiorra is also reluctant to use it at anywhere near close-range because he'll nuke himself,

The majority of his fight with Ichigo was spent holding a Lanza and swinging it like a sword. xP

Lanza will travel way past the battlefield and explode,

Can't he throw it downwards on Stark? There's not much difference, as long as Ulquiorra's not in the way of it.

You seem to be thinking that Stark would be taking this absolutely seriously... Starrk doesn't do that. He won't jump to using ceros first, he won't be the first to do much of anything.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ichigo with moderate difficulty. He is more than fast enough to dodge Stark's ceros and can spam getsuga Tenshous to keep him off balance and disrupt his attack.

TheGreatUniter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 and 2 goes to Starrk. Ichigo's masked bankai in FKT would have more reiatsu than released Starrk so he'd have the superior power and he could slap away his ceros similar to the way Love and Rose did. Starrk's superior fighting skill would grant him the win though like the way Shunsui was well above his power but was being pressed. In round 3 the power difference is too much, Ichigo would just catch his ceros and fend off his attacks easily. He was already bankai Yama level with FB bankai.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Raziel2014

all rounds stark wins.

1. Base stark > release Nnoitra, Bankai Ichigo < Base ulquiorra

2. Same as above, Mask is cmparable to a bankai or release, so if stark is stronger than ichigo bankai then with the same multiplier the same applies in release

3. Stark also wins, Bankai Full bring ichigo did get a boost but is still not enough to fight against Elites which shunsui did in shikai and so could release stark, Fullbring Bankai ichigo at best was ulquiorra R1 tier as he just regain the power he had during FKT _+ fullbring, and in his fullbring he only had Average Captain shikai level power at best, so adding both is not gonna just get ichigo going from barely surviving ulquiorra to beating him or someone like stark.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: You're missing the parts where Ichigo's power increased dramatically in HM

1. When he couldn't do anything to base Ulquiorra bare handed with his mask and got alot of his reiatsu expended even when he blocked with his mask. That same Ichigo fought and for the most part matched released Grimmjow. Idk how people didn't notice when his reiatsu spiked as he caught Grimmjow's arm like nothing, then he was capable of powering through Grimmjow's ultimate technique without his mask. He then confronted Ulquiorra again who upon sensing his reiatsu, drew his sword when he didn't think his sword was necessary when facing his previous mask, and he could tank multiple ceros from him. Then his mask began to crack his sword and completely no-sell his cero It's pretty obvious how much stronger Ichigo got at that point.

2. When his masked bankai couldn't injure R1 Ulquiorra but managed to wound Yammy with a fraction of his reiatsu. If you should calculate the difference between these Espada's, you'd see that it would require power similar to Ichigo's horned state to achieve that feat. The difference between Horned Ichigo and Ulquiorra wasn't as great as the difference between Ulquiorra and Yammy. A bit of confirmation that Ichigo's new mask was equal to the horned mask. Then with a little math, you can tell that Ichigo with a fully cloaked bankai would be similar to this power as well since his mask is likely a 5× boost. So Ichigo's FKT bankai would actually be superior to R2 Ulquiorra. We can also confirm this by the fact that Mayuri, Byakuya and Unohana thought Ichigo was strong enough to be an upper hand against Aizen or the fact that Aizen didn't trancend him despite being transcendent to senior captains. He'd probably still lose to Starrk because of the way he fights and his intelligence.

Then for pre RG Ichigo, Ginjo thought of Ichigo in FKT to be unbeatable, (he was definitely viewing the events of FKT unless you believe he was in SS with Karakura Town and was referring to dangai traniing Ichigo) then said his "getsuga" was more powerful when it was just a slash, he was still in shikai. Starrk's cero's in ressureccion are already starting to look like a non factor here. Then his bankai even seemed deadlier than Yama's by the way it burned Yhwach, Starrk's battle skill superiority is going nowhere when he can't hurt his opponent. The gap is just way too large for him to do a thing.

Avatar image for ultimatebattles
ultimatebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FKT Bankai Ichigo; Base Starrk = Starrk

FKT Masked Bankai Ichigo; Released Starrk = Starrk

Pre-RG Ichigo; Released Starrk = Ichigo

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Starkk should take the first 2 rounds with Ichigo on Round 3 taking it with ease.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FKT Bankai Ichigo; Base Starrk = Starrk

FKT Masked Bankai Ichigo; Released Starrk = Starrk

Pre-RG Ichigo; Released Starrk = Ichigo

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo stomps all rounds with ease.

Espada are fodders stats wise to post-Ulq Ichigo, Ichigo is far faster, far more powerful and can no sell any cero Starrk tries to tag him with.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Raziel2014

it should be a decent match for R3

if we assume Ginjo is stronger than Bankai Byakuya who is Grimmjow-Nnoitra Tier then Fullbring Ichigo should do quite well against Stark as he could one shot Ginjo and shatter his Bankai along with it something even Halibel could not do to Toshiro.

R1: FKT bankai ichigo is still inferior to Base Ulquiorra he gets murked by Base Stark, in HM bankai Ichigo was comparable to Base Grimmjow, even if he got a power boost its at best Base Nnoitra tier, after beating grimmjow his bankai getsuga was easily swap like a fly by Base Ulquiorra and even a direct hit from his bankai only gave ulquiorra a paper cut.

R2: Ichigo while stronger than before and has a new mask i dont think he is stronger than R1 Ulquiorra so beating Resurrection Stark is not gonna happen, i mean the difference between them during HM was quite huge even if you highball and say the new mask gives him R1 Ulquiorra power he is still 3 Tiers from Stark and that is quite huge, remember how Ulquiorra treated Grimmjow well its worse than that.

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd go with Ichigo here. He was fighting equally with Gin who should have been stronger than all Espada (Tosen mentions he is more powerful than all of them and he should be similar to Gin). Aizen also mentions that Ichigo could have killed him if he attacked while hollowfied. That is the first two rounds. Ichigo only gets stronger from there, so I'd say he also takes round 3 as well. The power jumps in Bleach never made much sense to me, but it is what it is.

Avatar image for deactivated-607e9bb17db48
deactivated-607e9bb17db48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Starrk stomps

R2 Starrk stomps

R3 Starrk wins high diff

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starrk for the majority.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimlylitlantern: The power gap between ichigo and starrk makes it a stomp , starrk is just much more powerful than ichigo

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: During FKT? This same Ichigo Aizen mentions could have fatally injured him if he attacked with his mask on. That alone should put Ichigo more than a match for Starrk.

Avatar image for deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff
deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats, Starrk only wins round 1, Ichigo high diffs round 2, and mid diffs round 3

By scaling, Starrk should win rounds 1 & 2 with mid diff, and gets abused in round 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: During FKT? This same Ichigo Aizen mentions could have fatally injured him if he attacked with his mask on. That alone should put Ichigo more than a match for Starrk.

While that is true , I still don't think that statement by aizen is enough to give ichigo a definitive win , so allow me to go over the rounds again

R1 Starrk Stomps

R2 Starrk wins mid diff

R3 Starrk wins high diff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firefly894: By feats and scaling Starrk stomps round 1 , Mid diff's round 2 , High diff's round 3

Avatar image for deactivated-607ec8ad38b08
deactivated-607ec8ad38b08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starrk wins the majority of rounds

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Starkk should take the first 2 rounds with Ichigo on Round 3 taking it with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41edded34
deactivated-610a41edded34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-607e9bb17db48:

While that is true , I still don't think that statement by aizen is enough to give ichigo a definitive win , so allow me to go over the rounds again

Statements from Aizen mean everything considering how smart he is. I'm pretty sure the reason he was so sure Ichigo wasn't going to hollow-fy was because he has planned Ichigo's entire life out and knows all the decisions he'd make. Besides, Tosen and Gin were stronger than all the Espada and Ichigo fought Gin with decent success. Ichigo was also able to harm released Yami, who was stronger than Starrk. That should be enough to say Ichigo could beat Espada #1.