#1 Posted by ninjas4321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane has realized that the team of mercenaries known as the expendables are preparing to take him out so he decides to fight them on his own terms and take them out one by one all fights are H2H and he gets one hour to rest and prepare for the next fight the members of the gauntlet have basic Intel on him but do not know that he is hunting them

1 Yin Yang

2 Hale Caesar

3 Gunner Jensen:

4 Jean Vilain

5 Lee Christmas

6 Barney Ross

#2 Posted by Pacperson (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane kills them all with ease.

#3 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane murders the whole lot.

#4 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crom-Cruach said:

Bane murders the whole lot.

@Pacperson said:

Bane kills them all with ease.

Not with ease, with ease would be going up against no skilled thugs.

But nevertheless he kills them.

#5 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Gunner could take him :P

#6 Posted by Nefarious (19658 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane breaks all of their backs.

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6779 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane be like "F You" and Guantlet be like "(insert random movie Refrence here) den Bane be like im a break you

#8 Posted by hulkbuster94 (511 posts) - - Show Bio

expendables take i know this is one on one situation they are brutally efficient and also very good at fighting i reckon ying yang or lee christmas take it in a hard fight

#9 Posted by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio

Every one of these guys stomp him. Bane is simple too slow.

#10 Edited by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always hated the names of the characters in the Expendables. Jean Claude Van Damme's villain character is named "Jean Villain". Impressive, Stallone. Why didn't you name your character "Sly Hero"?

#11 Edited by Thanofleeze (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793: Someone actually paid attention to the names?

#12 Edited by Marshall_Long (1945 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanofleeze: I never remembered their names either, I was too busy paying attention to the explosions and stuff.

#13 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't understand the logic of other users on this site sometimes... makes my head hurt. So there are really ppl on this site who believe that Bane could beat all of the Expendables including Yin Yang, who has aJet Li's skill set, and Lee Christmas, who has Statham's skill set!! In all seriousness, Bane isn't making it past Round 1.