• 72 results
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the darknessss

Fight in Central park,Capt has shield,Bane has 15mins of venom,Deathstroke has a bo staff,Beast has a bo staff.
Bane Mighty Mugg
Bane Mighty Mugg

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ramtha07

Deathstroke and Bane...
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Cap beats Bane. Deathstroke stomps Beast.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By demifiend
@Ramtha07 said:
" Deathstroke and Bane... "
this. but i really like captain
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By nightwing91

Team 1, beast is the weak link.

bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@nightwing91: 
Really?  Beast is faster, more agile, significantly more intelligent, and exponentially stronger than anyone here, and he has a healing factor.  Sounds like a weak link to me.  I'll grant that Deathstroke would beat Beast, but Beast would slaughter Bane.  And since that's the logical match-up, and with Cap's tactical assessment of the situation that's the match-up most likely.  Cap and Deathstroke would fight for a while, in the meantime, Beast would beat Bane, then it's a 2 on 1 and Cap and Beast take DS down.  That's assuming Cap hasn't done it on his own already.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nightwing91
@bag_o_x_men: Cap has beaten Beast before, and Daredevil's did it too. Beast has been beaten by far less,  strength and all that doesn't mean much when you Beast is the least skilled here hand to hand, Deathstroke would beat Beast, and Deathstroke is still superior to Captain America as well, and would end up beating him.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the darknessss
@nightwing91 said:
"Team 1, beast is the weak link."

not really imo.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I don't see how BEast is a weak link. Like bagoxmen said, he is the fastest, smartest and strongest. he just stabs bane with some drugs to blow off his head and cap takes out deathstroke
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nightwing91
@Edgeworth_11: Because if you read my post, you'd know that despite beast being the strongest, he's also the least skilled, being beaten by superior fighters like captain america and daredevi, and if they can beat him then Deathstroke sure can.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Outside_85

I'll let it go unasked why beast has a bo staff as he seems to rely on his hands a feet. 

Anyways, I'll give it to team 1 since if the two super-soldiers end up squaring off against each other, it's going to be Bane vs. Beast, and since Bane has already beaten Batman and nearly beat Cap as well, i'd say he can take out Beast. If it ends up with Deathstroke vs. Beast...well Bane just has to keep Cap occupied long enought for DS to come along and lend a helping hand.  
All in all, Team 1 only has to keep Cap distracted long enough for Beast to go down.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By PirateKing69
@nightwing91 said:
" Team 1, beast is the weak link. "
i agree with this....the others are a lot more skilled then him...and i don't think his physical stats are vastly superior that he could beat them without enough skill.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nightwing91
@Outside_85: Crossovers are non cannon,  Cap vs bane can't be used.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nightwing91
@PirateKing69: If Cap can do this Deathstroke, who's arguably superior then cap can do it too.
No Caption Provided

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Outside_85
@nightwing91:
Says who? 

And if you are right, then we might as well call it a draw as the characters will never meet.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PirateKing69
@Outside_85: Comic vine says so
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PirateKing69
@nightwing91 said:
" @PirateKing69: If Cap can do this Deathstroke, who's arguably superior then cap can do it too.
No Caption Provided
"
i agree
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I didn't know this was cap vs beast. some people cant read. also, if some people still read comics, beast got a second mutation and is quite a bit tougher than ever he was.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nightwing91
@Outside_85: Comicvine and all the internet, as most of the crossovers are never referenced and the crossovers themselves aren't concerned with fitting in continuity, only being entertaining to read. Lots of the results were fan voted, so it takes away there credibility.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Outside_85
@PirateKing69:
Should add something about planetary alignements that need to be in order before making matches then or just list the things that 'dont count'.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nightwing91
@Edgeworth_11: His strength wasn't increased, neither was his durability only really his agility, don;t insult my intellegence, and a secondary mutation does not increase his skills, even with the mutation it would be the same result, as deathstroke is superior to captain america.

The only real difference is agility, and a healing factor, that's not even that great.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@nightwing91:

this is from the guy who said batgirl can beat gambit lol    
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheFlash4740

I loathe Deathstroke....

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nightwing91

@Edgeworth_11: Cassandra Cain could beat Gambit with Morals, as most everyone in that thread agreed to but that has no bearing in this debate. You show your favoritism for Marvel in every thread.

The fact is the handbooks and beasts feats even post secondary mutations still show him at 10 tons, and his skill never increased.Deathstroke, is superior enough that he could beat beast, through his enhanced stats,healing factor. and skill. And Bane has Venom, which gives him 2 ton strength, coupled with his superior skill could be enough to allow Deathstroke to beat whichever he's fighting against.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Edgeworth_11

bane with his 2 ton strength vs beast and his 10 ton strength? ok... 
And Gambit would absolutely crush Batgirl, morals or none.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nightwing91
@Edgeworth_11: bane with his 2 ton strength, his bullet proof skin while on venom, his amazing agility that let's him do multiple flips and is further increased on venom, and his far superior hand to  hand skills. 

And I won't debate gambit vs batgirl in a thread thats set aside for other characters you want to debate it, go bump, but it's not meant to be done here.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@nightwing91: 
I agreed that DS would take Beast.  But there's no reason for him to fight DS.   Beast is superior to Bane, and as I said, is the logical match-up.  Bane's h2h isn't that impressive.  He beats Bats only after he's been weakened from something else, which is sad since he actually has superhuman physical stats.  Against Beast he is outmatched.  Beast's handbook entry is obviously wrong.  It lists him anywhere from 2-10 tons throughout his different mutations, yet he can lift helicopters, force blast doors, and lift transmuted solid gold trees.  But even if we lowball him, he outclasses Bane all around.  And Beast and Cap 2 on 1 against Deathstroke is too much.  Even if the match-ups go bad, and it ends up DS vs Beast, and Cap vs Bane, I think Beast with his speed, agility, and hf will be able to last long enough for Cap to finish Bane, and then we're back to a 2 on 1 and again, Slade goes down. Consequently, the weak link here, is Bane, and he costs team 2 the fight.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nightwing91
@bag_o_x_men: They have no information, Deathstroke would go for who looks the most of a threat, and bane's skilled enough with his venom that the fight would last until deathstroke beats captain america. And he beat's bats one time because he did that, ever since then there fight's end in draws, and that's usually when he's not on venom. And the handbooks state him as 10 tons, and he's never lifted a helicoptor, I have never seen him do anything that's shown him being that strong.

And your also overestimating his healing factor, it's not like wolverine, he heals over the course of several hours, not several minutes, his healing factor is just about completly useless here, and like I've mentioned he's the weaklink because he's not a great fighter, not because of his stats but because his low skills.

And Bane on Venom, with his skill will allow him to hang with capm, or beast until deathstroke finishes  his opponet.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@nightwing91: 

Beast is no weak link. Like others said, he tops any stat in this group in terms of physical powers. He is a SUPER genius. He would create an anitvenom to weaken Bane.
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

wow Deathstroke alone could probably take Cap and Beast adding Bane is just adding venom to injury 

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" @nightwing91:  Beast is no weak link. Like others said, he tops any stat in this group in terms of physical powers. He is a SUPER genius. He would create an anitvenom to weaken Bane. "
Stop trolling.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Outside_85

Bane isn't stupid, which is the reason why he beat Batman in the first place, so i guess i have to go back on my erlier statement regarding his chances against Beast, since this fight is just a boxing match when it comes down to it. 
As for Deathstroke however, if he can fight off droves of Titans, he can take Cap and Beast since they make the same mistake of closing with him. 

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nightwing91
@Edgeworth_11: Creating a "Ant-Venom" would require Beast to have prep time, he doesn't here.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Morpheus_:
How am I trolling?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" @Morpheus_: How am I trolling? "
Because this is a random encounter. How is Beast going to even be aware of venom, let alone create a potion to negate its effects out of thin air without being provided with any components with which to work with?
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Ok if anything I missed that part, but trolling?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" Ok if anything I missed that part, but trolling? "
Sorry, but how did you "miss that part"? Every battle is a random encounter unless stated otherwise.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@nightwing91 said:
" @bag_o_x_men: They have no information, Deathstroke would go for who looks the most of a threat, and bane's skilled enough with his venom that the fight would last until deathstroke beats captain america. And he beat's bats one time because he did that, ever since then there fight's end in draws, and that's usually when he's not on venom. And the handbooks state him as 10 tons, and he's never lifted a helicoptor, I have never seen him do anything that's shown him being that strong.  And your also overestimating his healing factor, it's not like wolverine, he heals over the course of several hours, not several minutes, his healing factor is just about completly useless here, and like I've mentioned he's the weaklink because he's not a great fighter, not because of his stats but because his low skills.  And Bane on Venom, with his skill will allow him to hang with capm, or beast until deathstroke finishes  his opponet. "
I agree that Deathstoke would go after the greatest threat...Cap.  I won't argue Cap Deathstoke here, but Cap can certainly last with him.  And you apparently haven't read much with Beast, since in Astonishing he takes Wolverines claws without so much as blinking and walks away unhurt.  Since noone here has blades according to the op, Beast's hf should handle anything anyone does.  Bane isn't strong enough to hurt him, and DS could probably break some bones with a staff, his hf should handle it just fine. And while he may not be in Cap or Deathstroke's skill range, he is certainly in Bane's.  Bane cannot hang with either Cap or Beast.  This is really Slade vs Cap and Beast, and he might...might be able to take Cap.  Both of them together, no.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#39  Edited By SpidermanWins
@TheFlash4740: Why?
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nightwing91
@bag_o_x_men: He doesn't know who's the greatest threat, he doesn't know, from looks beast would be the greatest threat. He's hurt by bullets and his healing factor just heals damage over hours, it's a fairly weak healing factor, Bane is very much strong enough to hurt him at 2 tons, you should read more beast Cap hurt him with his blows, and Bane is stronger then Cap. 

Read more Bane,he's a very skilled fighter, like i;ve mentioned he's had draws with batman while not on venom, he's still highly skilled, utilizing his strength and the advanatge afforded to him by his highy tactical mind.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Outside_85

Well, WWHulk didnt bother with the usual hourlong throwdown with Logan, he just repeatedly bashed Logans skull so he couldnt think straight. Bane may not be as strong as Beast, but he certainly has the strength to rattle Beast's brain.

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheFlash4740
@SpidermanWins said:
" @TheFlash4740: Why? "
I just can't stand his Character. And he is a PIS bomb
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SpidermanWins
@TheFlash4740 said:

" @SpidermanWins said:

" @TheFlash4740: Why? "
I just can't stand his Character. And he is a PIS bomb "
I hate characters that are over the top powerful and make your old heroes look weak. The kind that succeed too much and are brutal fighters like Kratos or Galen Marek in the FU
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheFlash4740
@SpidermanWins:  My old Heroes? I have no old heroes. 

This is all just My thoughts. No need to look this far into it.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SpidermanWins
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @SpidermanWins:  My old Heroes? I have no old heroes.   This is all just My thoughts. No need to look this far into it. "
anyone's like Obi-Wan and Luke in the Ultimate Sith addition he schooled them. Anyway never mind.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@nightwing91 said:
" @bag_o_x_men: He doesn't know who's the greatest threat, he doesn't know, from looks beast would be the greatest threat. He's hurt by bullets and his healing factor just heals damage over hours, it's a fairly weak healing factor, Bane is very much strong enough to hurt him at 2 tons, you should read more beast Cap hurt him with his blows, and Bane is stronger then Cap.   Read more Bane,he's a very skilled fighter, like i;ve mentioned he's had draws with batman while not on venom, he's still highly skilled, utilizing his strength and the advanatge afforded to him by his highy tactical mind. "
I think Deathstroke is good enough that he would recognize Cap as the more dangerous opponent, and vice-versa.  Cap and DS are brilliant at being able to immediately assess a situation and take the most tactically advantageous route. In addition, Beast and Cap have a long history as a team that DS and Bane lack. There are too many advantages for the Marvel team here. Beast's hf  is weak compared to Wolverine's, but more than enough to take blows from a much weaker (though superhuman level) opponent.  Cap was able to hurt Beast, pre hf while using his shield.  Doesn't apply to Bane at all.  Bane is a skilled fighter, but what he's best at, is prepping for a fight.  And even the times he stalemated Bats, he had painstakingly prepped and planned.  Here, prep, his greatest advantage, is taken away from him.  This is a no prep, impromptu meeting with a vastly physically superior opponent who has a weapon.  Bane goes down quickly..
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ramtha07
@bag_o_x_men:
I see your point, and agree that Beast is underrated. His real strength is his genius - which makes him one of the most dangerous X-men and positively invaluable in planning and as a scientific support role to allies in the field. His genius is why he's been so attractive to Avengers recruiting in the past as well. Don't get me wrong, his agility and strength make him a wrecking machine (even containing Wolverine on more than one occasion), but only a 2nd tier one as a field operative. Again, in my opinion. Regardless, in all honesty, I think both Beast and Bane are details. I am not a fan of DS myself, but he could in all likelihood take both Cap and Beast himself... 

Just saying... DS is one scary dude.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Edgeworth_11

not as scary as Deadpool.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sherlock

DC team wins pretty easily 

@TheFlash4740: I wouldnt go so far as loathe(Honestly i enjoy reading his stuff) but he is a massively PIS character

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#50  Edited By entropy_aegis
@nightwing91 said:
" @Edgeworth_11: bane with his 2 ton strength, his bullet proof skin while on venom, his amazing agility that let's him do multiple flips and is further increased on venom, and his far superior hand to  hand skills.   And I won't debate gambit vs batgirl in a thread thats set aside for other characters you want to debate it, go bump, but it's not meant to be done here. "
Bullet proof skin? i'm pretty sure jean paul valley was able to cut him open with those claws and launcher batarangs.
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"@nightwing91:  Beast is no weak link. Like others said, he tops any stat in this group in terms of physical powers. He is a SUPER genius. He would create an anitvenom to weaken Bane."

There is no such thing as antivenom (unless you count the character). 
if we go by your logic,slade nukes everything.