• 117 results
Lobstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Lobstar

Im not aware of our friend Band having any formal knife training or even really that proficient at hand to hand combat so really those knives might as well be pointy sticks an i see no reason why deadpool (whos fights basically everyone larger then him) alone couldnt take him two nicely aimed shots to blast those puppies right out of his big mitts. Do i even have to ask about D-pools teleporter being in the mix? Imma go with the da team!

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @spidey 15: And Juggernaut easily tagged both Spider-Man and Spider-Woman . I see no reason why Bane can't do this . And what if Deadpool can survive explosion ? That's not the point . Bane doesn't have healing factor like Deadpool , still he can take shots and explosions in front of him and continue to fight . And what if someone has trouble with Goliath ? It's not because of his speed , you know . Stop writing irrelevant examples that make no sense . Traps would help against Deadpool , at least . Again , Bane outclasses them in intelligence and tactics , he might find a way to beat them as he knows they are coming . "
First you are the one who using irrelevant examples like Man Bat or Killer Croc....both are useless.....also the scan that shows Bane doing an acrobatic is nothing cause this can be done by almost any character from Marvel.... and what makes you think that Jugg being able to tag spidey or SW isn't PIS....also the fact that Bats has already tag him isn't something here???? I didn't say that only Goliath had trouble but the whole team....take a look at the scan.... SW can warn DP if there is a trap.......tactic won't really help here cause SW can sense any trap that Bane will set..... SW will one shot him with a nerve strike.....DP has an advantage due to the location.....team 2 stomps easy...=]
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By mavfan626

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By spidey 15
@mavfan626: Thanks for the scans....they were needed...=]
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By D3athstroke

Here 

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By mavfan626
@spidey 15:
thats cool man
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: Juggernaut tagging Spider-man and Spider-Woman isn't PIS . Being fast doesn't mean you can't be hit .
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch said:

" @spidey 15: Juggernaut tagging Spider-man and Spider-Woman isn't PIS . Being fast doesn't mean you can't be hit . "

Indeed being fast doesn't mean you can't be hit....but comparing them with jugg i can see it being PIS....spidey is faster and more agile and has the spider sense that warns him about his opponet's move....maybe SW isn't as fast or agile as spidey is but she can still toy with juggs....
Anyway team 2 wins...=]
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: That is not PIS . You can't dodge forever . And Juggernaut is actually fast . It's just he rarely wants to be so . SW toy with Juggs ? Lol , he already made her his personal b!tch :P
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch: This depends in comics rarely the hero gets tired when he is in trouble....so i cannot see how jugg will hit spidey if spidey is not tired...and also spidey won't just avoid...he will try to find a way to beat him soon...=]
I've didn't see the fight with jugg and SW but if the location was open then sure SW would have the advantage of flight...=]
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: Too bad , Juggernaut owned both Spider-man and Spider-Woman many times .
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch: Too bad juggy got owned by spidey too...=]
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: Cement ? That was 1 time and that was cheap as hell . Like all the Spider-man battles . You call that an owning ? That was a measure that must have been made because Spider-man would be dead if he didn't do it . Not to mention Juggernaut owned Spider-man before and after that accident .
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch: I'm using the same method you use....you believe Spidey owned Jugg is PIS...but you don't believe the same about Jugg tagging spidey when spidey knows that Jugg is really dangerous and should try his best to dodge him...Nice well done....

Another thing.....the only PIS battles of spidey is the one with jugg...firelord and HULK...all the others are just fine...=]
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: I don't believe that Spidey owning Juggernaut is PIS , because there was no owning at all . Juggernaut tagging Spider-man isn't PIS because Juggernaut can be fast too . In all seriousness , how can you even think Spider-man would stand a chance against Juggernaut ? A slight  difference in league , you know . Juggernaut doesn't even need to tag SPider-man to beat him . A thunderclap would be enough to KO Spidey .
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch: First who said that Spidey has a chance against to juggy...of course he not...and why ppl always change my post...this is annoying.... and also when i said that spidey owned jugg i didn't meant that he owned him with his punches...lol...i meant he was able to beat him somehow with the ciment.....i know that you believe is PIS...i believe that too...=]

Maybe jugg can be fast too but he is not on Spidey's league....spidey is hell faster with better reflexes agility and a danger sense...this are really more than enough to avoid jugg easily like he already done....

Anyway i have to agree about the thunderclap....=]
leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By leonkarlen123

If Bane has those blades he shiver them apart before they can do something. Dont tell me that Deadpool cant die because he can certainly die by cutting out his heart or something. And that Bane is shown to beat the thing