• 117 results
#51 Posted by D3athstroke (4060 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @D3athstroke said:

" And He needs Adamantium Blades Because Deadpools  Armor is so hard that normal sword can't cut it ? "

Haha , lol , no , of course , I just liked the picture and made a suitable battle condition for it . I mean , one hit - they're dead . "
Okay : )) Deadpool has his teleporter ?
#52 Edited by mavfan626 (4143 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: Deadpool Method's

#53 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: Nein .
#54 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626: No Sparta here .
#55 Posted by D3athstroke (4060 posts) - - Show Bio
" @D3athstroke: Nein . "
Well then Bane will Smash or cut him but Deadpool will stand up an kill him 
He is crazy Super soldier merc with immortality and insane Helling factor
#56 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
" @spidey 15: You are contradicting yourself . I proved that Bane is fast enough to evade her blasts or hits , then you say he won't be able to that always . And what makes you think SW will be always able to evade Bane's hits with his swords ? Your example with Deadpool is irrelevant. Bane dodged gun-fire too , yet he takes shots inside of him and continues to fight as he wasn't even shot on some occasions ( without venom ). "
My example with DP is relevant...i was trying to say that maybe someone is perfect at something...that doesn't mean he can di it or manage this always...like bullseye vs DD...he is almost perfect at aim but he hard time to hit DD..... anyway...Bane won't be able to slice her cause she is faster and more agile...just simple....and i said b4 that Bane maybe is fast enough to avoid her but not enough to do it always...is just too simple to get it.... SW is hell faster than him....just one nerve strike and he is down....this nerve strike will be landed soon cause SW is faster than him...=]
#57 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: No - your examples are irrelevant . Show me the prove that SW is faster . And she won't be able to dodge his attacks all the time as well . Eat your own method , web-head .
#58 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: No , he is just ... a jerk .
#59 Posted by mavfan626 (4143 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch:  also deadpool's mouth would hinder Bane's intelligence strategy and stealth should come in it it was said deadpool and spider woman track him down.    

#60 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: I don't have scans of SW so i can't prove it....but how about this....SW has super speed Bane not....SW is super Agile....Bane is not.....SW can fly.....Bane cannot... SW is stronger....Bane is not

Ohh yes.....how about pheremones???=]
#61 Posted by mavfan626 (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

" @mavfan626: No Sparta here ."

what do you mean?     
#62 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Bane beat super-speed characters . Bane is an excellent acrobat , took on legion of assassins . Flying ability doesn't mean shit in warehouse . SW is not stronger than Bane with venom .
Pheromones won't work as Bane can increase the dosage of venom , which would negate it .
Come back when you learn how to make a decent argument and stop making things up .
#63 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: Also batman had beaten super speed characters...so???Also batman was able to tag him and he doesn't have the speed of SW...so??? B/c she is in a wharehouse doesn't mean she can't playing around with him.....also she doesn't have too fly anyway...she can just toying with him with her agility and land a nerve strike....if bats was able to hit him then SW won't have any trouble....any proof that venom can negate the pheremones or he can become stronger than 7 tons???
#64 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: Well bane can become stronger than her but when he reach maximum lvls he lose control of himself...this will be an advantage for her....and again..this doesn't come to strength...the fact that she is faster and mre agile will help her give the nerve strike that can take him out...=]
#65 Posted by D3athstroke (4060 posts) - - Show Bio

#66 Posted by mavfan626 (4143 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
"

"

lol
#67 Posted by D3athstroke (4060 posts) - - Show Bio

#68 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: Also imagine that the wharehouse is something like this...i can see SW can easily toy with him....also let's not forget that DP is here and can keep him busy so SW can land him the nerve strike...=]
There are so many ways that Bane can lose...=]

#69 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
"

"
Nice...this scans proves that Deadpool is able to solo too...=]
#70 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Show me a prove that Spider-Woman is faster and more agile than Bane . You didn't prove anything and continue to ignore everything I said . Until you come up with something decent , Bane wins .
#71 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: And what ? He just threw that guy at Herc . He didn't beat him . Doesn't prove anything .
#72 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: I don't have scans with SW so i can't prove it....but it think everyone knows that SW's physical stats are superhuman.....i know that the only think that is superhuman for Bane is his strength..... also there is one that already shown you that DP can really handle Bane if he could handle Avengers....how about Bane being in stealth mode try to sneak on the others,,,,SW sense him and warn DP...then SW try to fly and DP try to handle him with his speed and agility...then SW with her speed try and hit Bane with a nerve strike....from the time he had trouble avoiding Bats how he could avoid 2 ppl that are actually faster than bats and general have huge speed.....don't tell me that this isn't decent...=]
#73 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Deadpool didn't beat the Avengers . Just dodged some hits and threw a guy at Herc . Big deal . Bane beat super-speed characters , why can't he beat Spider-Woman ? Juggernaut is able to hit her , why Bane can't ? Deadpool is not faster than Batman . Come up with something more decent .
#74 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: Why did you change my post....i didn't say that DP beaten the avengers....i said he handle them with his speed.... Bats already beaten super speed charcters like Killer Crok....Deadpool had beaten Wolverine who is a little slower than Spidey....DP can keep busy with his speed Bane so SW can use a nerve strike to beat him...=]
#75 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Bane has speed and reflexes enough to kill multiple opponents simultaneously within seconds .
#76 Posted by D3athstroke (4060 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay Bane can not kill Deadpool 
Deadpool can kill Bane 
That means Deadpool will kill Bane

#77 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
" Okay Bane can not kill Deadpool Deadpool can kill Bane That means Deadpool will kill Bane "
No .
#78 Posted by D3athstroke (4060 posts) - - Show Bio
" @D3athstroke said:
" Okay Bane can not kill Deadpool Deadpool can kill Bane That means Deadpool will kill Bane "
No . "
Yes 
Your turn.
#79 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: No.
#80 Posted by D3athstroke (4060 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
" @TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @D3athstroke said:
No . "
Yes Your turn. "
" @D3athstroke: No. "
Yes 

#81 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke: No .
#82 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: Ban'es reflexes aren't enough....wow you made him seems like a god....he fighting 2 guys skillful and fast enough one of them can't die and one of them can fly....i've already post an image that shows that even if dhe fights in close location she can fly high enough to give trouble in Bane.....the other guy posted an image that DP himself stated that the close location is advantage for him and we see him with his speed bringing trouble to Avengers....DpP can easily keep busy Bane so SW can KO him with a strike.....=]

I really don't see Bane even with his speed having a chance here....=]
#83 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: No , his reflexes are enough . Your scan doesn't prove anything , she just flies and shoots there , nothing special , he can dodge that easily , Deadpool's example is nothing , it's just a fraction of the battle and there are only like what - 4 members of Avengers ? 
Strange , because I see Bane winning this .
#84 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: No his reflexes aren't enough... just replace a character with Bane in my scan.....he will have trouble tagging her....actually there are 5 members.....and Goliath himself stated that DP is fast and was able to handle them....DP stated that close location is better for him...in this battle they are fighting in a wharehouse...better for DP.... SW can fly and toy with him or DP can keep him busy like he did with avengers so SW can KO him......Batman was able to tag him why not this guys who are actually 2 and it seems that one of them havs the advantages due to location...=]
#85 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Yes , his reflexes are enough . He beat Batman , beat Azrael in full gear , one-shotted Man-Bat and beat Killer Croc on 2 occasions , survived explosion at the point black range and continued to fight, killed Judomaster . Goliath may be impressed by DP's speed because he is big and slow , that's it . It doesn't save DP from being caught by Juggernaut . The same could be said for SW . 
Bane is also very intelligent , he can make some sort of trap .
#86 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: No aren't enough....batman is no comparison.... everyone in team 2 can beat him....neither killer Crok....everyone on team 2 can 1 shot him.....explosion is nothing....DP can survive from 1 too due to his healing....maybe Goliath is big and slow but i saw everyone having trouble with him....and i'll say it again DP has an advantage due to the location.....traps won't be help....SW has super human senses...she can sense them....=]
#87 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: This is a scan where it shows SW being able to tag spiderman...you know spidey???Hell faster than Bane with a spider sense...=]

#88 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: And? Tombstone and Kingpin have both tagged Spider-man too.
#89 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: First those examples are PIS.....at least SW has a super human speed that they don't have....also i'm just trying to tell him that Bane isn't really fast to avoid both SW and DP....=]
#90 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: I believe that Spider-Woman could possibly take down Bane on her own, I just don't agree with using that as an argument. Spider-man holds back when he fights normal humans and his friends. Guess which category Jess falls under.
#91 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: I believe the same too...but he believes that b/c bane has taken down Crok and man bat...he has the speed to avoid SW....indeed Spidey holds back...but this doesn't prevent him from avoiding a hit....=]
#92 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: Killer Croc couldn't even take down Mr. Zsasz, and this was when Croc had the drop on him, and Man-Bat has is a virtual non-factor.
#93 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: Don't tell that to me....tell that to juggernautpunch who believe this are huge feats...=]
#94 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch: @Ferro Vida said:
" @spidey 15: Killer Croc couldn't even take down Mr. Zsasz, and this was when Croc had the drop on him, and Man-Bat has is a virtual non-factor. "
#95 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: i hope he get it now....=]
#96 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: And Juggernaut easily tagged both Spider-Man and Spider-Woman . I see no reason why Bane can't do this . And what if Deadpool can survive explosion ? That's not the point . Bane doesn't have healing factor like Deadpool , still he can take shots and explosions in front of him and continue to fight . And what if someone has trouble with Goliath ? It's not because of his speed , you know . Stop writing irrelevant examples that make no sense . Traps would help against Deadpool , at least . Again , Bane outclasses them in intelligence and tactics , he might find a way to beat them as he knows they are coming .
#97 Posted by DOCTOR DOOM! (13 posts) - - Show Bio
" @spidey 15: And Juggernaut easily tagged both Spider-Man and Spider-Woman . I see no reason why Bane can't do this . And what if Deadpool can survive explosion ? That's not the point . Bane doesn't have healing factor like Deadpool , still he can take shots and explosions in front of him and continue to fight . And what if someone has trouble with Goliath ? It's not because of his speed , you know . Stop writing irrelevant examples that make no sense . Traps would help against Deadpool , at least . Again , Bane outclasses them in intelligence and tactics , he might find a way to beat them as he knows they are coming . "

Doom scoffs at your attempt to portray Bane as more powerful than he, in fact, is. This Spider-Woman is stronger, tougher, faster, and more agile. Bane lift thirty tons? Ha! My scanners indicate that he could lift no more than two. Alas, none of this matters as soon... They shall all fall to DOOM!
#98 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@DOCTOR DOOM!: You are an imposter .
#99 Posted by DOCTOR DOOM! (13 posts) - - Show Bio
" @DOCTOR DOOM!: You are an imposter . "

How dare you peasant?! To presume to speak in such a manner to Doom is surely a mark of madness. I shall overlook this transgression and show you that even Doom can be merciful.
#100 Posted by Fatal (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane gets murdered.