• 117 results
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bane has his venom in this fight . He also has 2 Adamantium blades with 2-month training of using them . Deadpool and Spider-Woman are tracking him down . Bane is aware of them coming . Fight in the abandoned warehouse in the port .

No Caption Provided
                                                                                        versus

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By EdwardWindsor

question what gear does deadpool have ?  if he has anything that can sever the venom pipes i fancy the team taking it since they are both hugeily agile and without the venom Bane is much less of a threat.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe . But one wrong move - and you know what will happen .

Stormmagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Stormmagician

Spider-woman infatuates Bane with her pheromones while Deadpool goes in cut the venom pipes with his katana and finish him off.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@TheJuggernautpunch:  true but for example if deadpool has a couple machine pistols and dual katanas i cna see him taking a few pipes out at least hell spidey was impressed by deadpools agilty, spiderwomen has huge stenght going for her and her venom blast which could easily  disorientate Bane long enough for the pair to get some thoose pipes sorted. Also how does Bane stack up to strenght ? since isnt Drew like a 10t er 
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazystudent: His strength varies depending on the dosage . And doens't he lose control when he reaches his maximum so he wouldn't be affected by Spider-Woman's pheromones ?
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@TheJuggernautpunch:   i wasnt aware he was at maxuim dose , anything but and i think miss Drew would affect him even fully angered. I still think theres a possabilty since only need to sever a pipe or tow then the venom blast works again.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FLCL1

anyone on team two can solo IMO
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By geraldthesloth

Spider Woman one shots him.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm... So far only I am on the Bane's side .

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EdwardWindsor

@TheJuggernautpunch:  I think the main problem with bane here is hes not  as fast or agile as the team,  they could probs get around his attacks and strike at his weakspots quite affectivley. I do agree that one hit with his blades could end either of the team thou. I just dont see it as being as likely that he gets both of them before they do notable damage and possible win before he does.

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazystudent: I don't know , how is he able to fight Batman then ? He is pretty fast too . I leave it to someone who knows more about Bane than me . Now I wanna sleep .
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@TheJuggernautpunch:  Bats isnt same league iam afraid hes still only a highly trained normal person. aslo he has a huge strenght advantage on bats something he wont have on spiderwoman possibly
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lazystudent: Batman is pretty fast , as far as I know . And Bane's strength varies from 2 to 35 tons , depending on the dosage of venom . Spider-Woman is around 5-10 tons , IIRC .
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Jessica can just blast Bane in the face until he drops. 

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@TheJuggernautpunch:  yeah hes fast dont get me wrong, but hes still a baseline human so the best he can be is still below spiderwoman and deadpool based on their feats and nature as non normal humans. Well once you decided what does of venom he is on will know what kind of strenght he has. Althought till i see a post of him bein gabel to tag people as agile as the etam are i think they still take it.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FLCL1
@CosmicSpiral said:
"Jessica can just blast Bane in the face until he drops.  "

LOL basicly this
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By spidey 15
@geraldthesloth said:
" Spider Woman one shots him. "

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Matezoide2
@geraldthesloth said:
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By InnerVenom123
@geraldthesloth said:
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's not fair .

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people saying that Bane is slow ? He is fast enough to fight these guys , as to me .

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By dane
@geraldthesloth said:

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dane: Why don't you all explain instead of quoting untrue ?
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dane
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" @Dane: Why don't you all explain instead of quoting untrue ? "
Because theres nothing more to explain. She punches him, he gets knocked the hell out. Make better threads if you want better responses.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dane: That's not that easy . Turn on the brains .
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dane
" @Dane: That's not that easy . Turn on the brains . "
I'm afraid it is. He's been knocked unconscious by Batman, peak human. Spider-Woman has 7 ton strength. Boosh.
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dane: Bane has venom here . He beat Batman too . And he survived explosion at point blank range and still continued to fight . SW punches ain't gonna take him out that easily .
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dane

"@Dane: Bane has venom here . He beat Batman too . And he survived explosion at point blank range and still continued to fight . SW punches ain't gonna take him out that easily ."

Whatever you want to tell yourself.

@Dane said:

"@geraldthesloth said:

" Spider Woman one shots him. ""
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dane: Epic argument . What's up - got nothing more to say ?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch: Spider woman's strength make her able to lift 7 tons....Bat's punches were able to affect Bane and he will never be able to have sw's strength....Spiderwoman one shots him....=]
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: Bane with venom is still stronger than her . He can punch through walls and he easily beat a venom-enhanced Birdy ( and I think Bane didn't have venom at that time ) . Bane is also an excellent acrobat and H2H fighter .
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane also one-shotted Man-Bat .

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch: I don't remember with venom being stronger...i think he was at 2 tons.....and also SW is excellent H2H fighter and she can fly...=]
The_Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#35  Edited By The_Warlord
Bane
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: What people tend to forget is that Bane is a master of stealth . I meantioned in OP that Bane knows those 2 are coming . It's not like he would stand in the middle of the warehouse and say : Welcome ! He could hide somewhere and use a sneak attack . SW has a sense , of course , but Bane could take out Deadpool , instead . 2 blades are better than one , especially Adamantium , he he .
Bane's strength varies on the dosage of venom .
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch: As you said SW has a sense...and we are arguing about SW.....also i don't think venom can grant him strength over 5 tons..... and his durabilty isn't really high..... also lets not forget that if he tries to hit her...SW has better speed and reflexes..and lets imagine that she can't one shots him...she can 2 shots him...anyway SW solos...=]
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15:  Bane's durability is high . He took a few shots in his arms and continued to fight as if he wasn't shot at all . That was WITHOUT venom . He easily took out Azrael in the full gear and one-shotted Man-Bat . Bane is an excellent acrobat , and knows a lot of martial arts . Bane's reaction are enough to dodge gunfire , not to mention he takes out at least 2 armed people simultaneously before they can shoot him . He can dodge SW blows as well . Don't forget that Bane knows how to wield those Adamantium blades , so one wrong move - bye bye , SW . Bane's strength must be higher than that of SW . He took out Killer Croc without venom , and in his earlier series he killed a few sharks with bare hands . Stop underestimating Bane , he can win this and I will prove it .
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch: I'm not underestimate no one..... i think you are the one who underestimate SW....she is almost as fast as spidey is so her reflexes.....being a skillful fighter is not help here...don't you know that SW is as good fighter as he is.... also if Bat was able to land a hit on him what makes you that SW can't...also how about some nerve strikes....every skillful fighter can land one....SW agility can help her land that hit b4 Bane avoid it....maybe Bane know how to wiel the blades...but usually weapons are useless when your opponet can dodge them.... also let's not forget that SW can fly and can use her blasts to slow him down and then beat him with her hits....
Do you have any scan of Bane's fight with Man-Bat...=]
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: I don't underestimate SW . It's you , who overrates her as hell . Bane isn't the guy who gets much credit here . Being a skillful fighter won't help ? Ololo , that is epic . So what helps ? His mask ? Bat is able to land a hit on Bane , Bane dodged a lot of his hits too . And Bane has already took on a legion of assassins . Blades are useless ? With the proper 2 sword wielding - no . Don't you think SW would be scared to attack him when he would wave them quickly in the air ? Bane is genius strategist and master of stealth , he can dodge her attacks and evade her blows . Killer Croc is supposed to have near super speed , still Bane beat him even without the venom .
Bane one-shots Man-Bat .

No Caption Provided
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By D3athstroke

And He needs Adamantium Blades Because Deadpools  Armor is so hard that normal sword can't cut it ?

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#42  Edited By mavfan626
@TheJuggernautpunch: 

wouldnt Spider-woman be flying around blasting him making him slower and slower with Deadpool hopping around slicing shooting him and throwing bombsyou did say that they were looking for him so deadpool would have prep 

Deadpool and Spider-woman Should wins this
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By spidey 15
" @spidey 15: I don't underestimate SW . It's you , who overrates her as hell . Bane isn't the guy who gets much credit here . Being a skillful fighter won't help ? Ololo , that is epic . So what helps ? His mask ? Bat is able to land a hit on Bane , Bane dodged a lot of his hits too . And Bane has already took on a legion of assassins . Blades are useless ? With the proper 2 sword wielding - no . Don't you think SW would be scared to attack him when he would wave them quickly in the air ? Bane is genius strategist and master of stealth , he can dodge her attacks and evade her blows . Killer Croc is supposed to have near super speed , still Bane beat him even without the venom .
Bane one-shots Man-Bat .

No Caption Provided
"
I'm not overrated anyone.....No being skillful won't hep here....both are skillful so it will be difficult to see the difference....Killer Crok got one shoted by bats IIRC....I didn't see Man Bat here landing a hit on him so we aren't sure if Bane could take it.....Bane was able to avoid bats couse bat doesn't have super speed....SW has...Bane being able to avoid bullets??? Same for SW...=] The blades won't be help cause SW can easily avoid them.... it's like deadpool try to shot spidey he knows how to use them well...that doesn't mean he can shot spidey...
SW will fly and blast Bane so he can weaken him and the one shot him....a nerve strike can also been landed due to SW's agility he won't be able to avoid it...=]
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: Bane can avoid her blasts . 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Not to mention Bane beat Thunder and Lighting , and took a lighting blast into arm from point blank range with just a little damage .

TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@D3athstroke said:

" And He needs Adamantium Blades Because Deadpools  Armor is so hard that normal sword can't cut it ? "

Haha , lol , no , of course , I just liked the picture and made a suitable battle condition for it . I mean , one hit - they're dead .
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch: 
I'm not sure what your scan shows....anyway.... SW can blast him constantly and in a close location like this he will have hard time avoiding her blasts....
Again a nerve strike is more than enough to one shot him....=]
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: It shows that he is acrobatic enough to avoid her blasts. Bane has reaction enough to counter her blows and slice her in half with those giant blades. Bane also outclasses her in intelligence and strategic views .
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mavfan626: No Deadpool just knows he must neutralize some villain . And his preparation is nothing . Bane highly outclasses both Spider-Woman and Deadpool in intelligence, strategy and stealth .
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By spidey 15
@TheJuggernautpunch: Many ppl can avoid her blast...that doesn't mean will do it always...especially in a close location like this.....Also he won't be able to slice her....as i said b4 it's like DP trying to shot spidey...he is a good matksman but he won't be able to do it....same thing for SW.......i still doubt if he is fast enough to avoid her but if he can do it he won't be able to do it always.... SW is hell faster than him and just one nerve strike will put him down...=]
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15: You are contradicting yourself . I proved that Bane is fast enough to evade her blasts or hits , then you say he won't be able to do that always . And what makes you think SW will be always able to evade Bane's hits with his swords ? Your example with Deadpool is irrelevant. Bane dodged gun-fire too , yet he takes shots inside of him and continues to fight as he wasn't even shot on some occasions ( without venom ).