• 87 results
gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bane vs Wolveine.

Bane has access to an unlimited supply of Venom, and can use how much he wants when he wants, keeping in mind the amount it takes to push him over the edge mentally.

Wolverine has been stripped of his healing factor and his Adamantium, meaning he can use his claws.... At the cost of slicing his hands open. All of his other powers and abilities remain.

Fight takes place in a ruined apartment building, with plenty places to hide and loose objects to use as weapons.

Who wins?

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i should flag this for spite. however, that would be pointless.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well wolverine now has just a very low level superhuman set of physicals and martial arts skill. However with enough venom bane can become physically superior and beat him, so in going with bane. Banes a good fighter too, as well

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i should flag this for spite. however, that would be pointless.

Its not spite as long as wolverine decides to try and keep his claws sheathed. Its a very balanced fight. Even with his claws out its not total spite so much as it is one sided....

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan has showed good H2H skill actually. Hmm from the record of Batman vs Bane. Logan wins.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

Comicuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously why does everyone think its such a stomp? At this point logans only advantage is skill. Unless I'm missing something. Did you guys not read the OP.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Wolverine.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gumflabica

Ooh, bumpityumpbump

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously why does everyone think its such a stomp?

Marvel characters always win here. Welcome to CV.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I would side with Wolverine due to superior skills but it is in no means a stomp as bane is beast h2h as well and his venom should make even if not physically superior.

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander505 said:

Seriously why does everyone think its such a stomp?

Marvel characters always win here. Welcome to CV.

dude not even remotely true. Have you ever seen a rogues vs thread? Or a wally west vs?

oh, and wolverine, but not a stomp by any means. his claws can still get some lethal hits in, and his skill level is slightly higher than banes. combined with his superior speed, this is his win.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for tylerdurden7272
TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TylerDurden7272

I'm gona side with Wolverine as well. He still posses Superhuman speed and incredible agility as well as being one of the best Martial Artist in the Marvel Universe. He can use his bone claws as well which can do some incredible damage. Even though Wolverine doesn't have his healing factor, he still posses the greatest pain tolerance in the Marvel Universe IMO. I'm giving it to Wolvy. Sorry Bane

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will say Bane. In my opinion Bane is superior.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine 8/10.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DarthAznable

Wolverine is faster, more skilled, low level superhuman strength, and without healing still has a good pain tolerance. Bane is anything but superior.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters said:

Wolverine is faster, more skilled, low level superhuman strength, and without healing still has a good pain tolerance. Bane is anything but superior.

Haha well I did say "In my opinion Bane is superior." Indicating it's just my opinion, I could be wrong. I agree though Wolverine probably is a little faster than Bane. More skilled? They fight very differently. Bane is going to break your back Wolverine is not. Low level super human strength? Bane does too, Bane is probably stronger actually. Without healing he has a good pain tolerance? That's good for him, but no amount is gonna matter if someone breaks your back lol. Plus I think Bane is just the smarter fighter.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, but it would be a decent fight.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By nefarious

Wolverine.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DarthAznable

@ariesxmasters said:
@darthaznable said:

@ariesxmasters said:

Haha well I did say "In my opinion Bane is superior." Indicating it's just my opinion, I could be wrong. I agree though Wolverine probably is a little faster than Bane. More skilled? They fight very differently. Bane is going to break your back Wolverine is not. Low level super human strength? Bane does too, Bane is probably stronger actually. Without healing he has a good pain tolerance? That's good for him, but no amount is gonna matter if someone breaks your back lol. Plus I think Bane is just the smarter fighter.

You didn't state how he was superior when he really isn't. He isn't a "little" faster. He's cut people's hands off before they even noticed, dodges bullets like nothing, kept up with folks like Spider-Man. He knows most if not every martial art on earth as well as alien martial arts. He's bested Captain America, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Mister X, and more. Bane is stronger but not by a significant margin and Logan has dealt with stronger. It will matter because Bane isn't fighting a tired Batman so no backs will get broken. Logan is a tactical genius and will be able to read Bane's moves. You just don't know a lot about Logan or Bane as it seems. Wolverine is physically superior to Batman in everyway and Bane can't even beat him so how do you think he'll beat Wolverine?

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane, when written well, is a martial artist on par with Batman. Wolverin is spite stomped here

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters said:
@darthaznable said:

@ariesxmasters said:

You didn't state how he was superior when he really isn't. He isn't a "little" faster. He's cut people's hands off before they even noticed, dodges bullets like nothing, kept up with folks like Spider-Man. He knows most if not every martial art on earth as well as alien martial arts. He's bested Captain America, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Mister X, and more. Bane is stronger but not by a significant margin and Logan has dealt with stronger. It will matter because Bane isn't fighting a tired Batman so no backs will get broken. Logan is a tactical genius and will be able to read Bane's moves. You just don't know a lot about Logan or Bane as it seems. Wolverine is physically superior to Batman in everyway and Bane can't even beat him so how do you think he'll beat Wolverine?

He's cut people's hands off before they even noticed, dodges bullets like nothing, kept up with folks like Spider-Man.

He does? I don't remember that when he tagged along with the avengers.

He knows most if not every martial art on earth as well as alien martial arts. He's bested Captain America, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Mister X, and more.

And? He uses none of it so it doesn't matter.

Bane is stronger but not by a significant margin and Logan has dealt with stronger.

Same goes for Bane.

It will matter because Bane isn't fighting a tired Batman so no backs will get broken.

I guess.

Logan is a tactical genius and will be able to read Bane's moves.

I Didn't know Logan had telepathy and could read minds. When did he pick that up?

You just don't know a lot about Logan or Bane as it seems.

I haven't really said enough for you to be able to tell how much I know. I replied with most of your post with 2 words.

Wolverine is physically superior to Batman in everyway and Bane can't even beat him so how do you think he'll beat Wolverine?

1. Bringing Batman into this? For no reason either.

2. Uhhm no wolverine is not.

3. Like if I never read a Wolverine comic or a Batman comic from the way you're describing Wolverine, I'd think he is unbeatable lol.

Yes Logan is a tactical genius and can read people moves.

Yes He's cut people's hands off before they even noticed, dodges bullets like nothing, kept up with folks like Spider-Man.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: wolverine has speed which exceeds bane by a lot and he has superior skill

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Logan.

Even if he hurts himself popping his bone claws out, it won't impede him long enough that he wouldn't be able to trash Bane.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Logan has no admantium weighing him down so he's faster at this point aswell and I never seen venom amp bane to beyond wolverine speed

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gumflabica: Um well you just took away all of Wolverine's powers as his claws now injure him if he decides to use them so Bane should stomp here.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane breaks his back

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I'd say Bane.

thecoolest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By thecoolest

Bane. Logan would win if he had his healing factor though.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995: not all by any means.

He's still got his enhanced human attributes and senses and such. And slicing up his hands is nothing compared to what he can do to Bane once he has them out.

He's fast enough.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Because Batman is of equal skill to Wolverine and Bane has enough trouble fighting Batman. Logan doesn't have tp. I never said he did. He isn't unbeatable, just superior to Bane. Dear Gaben help this child.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Z___

Standard Logan still wins with OP's rules.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By christianrapper

@ariesxmasters said:

doesn't his super strength comes from his healing factor. this seems like logan with just his claws and fighting ability against bane on venom. I think bane wins under these conditions.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

@ariesxmasters said:

doesn't his super strength comes from his healing factor. this seems like logan with just his claws and fighting ability against bane on venom. I think bane wins under these conditions.

I agree he does too. Wolverine tough in all but I say Bane runs away with this one.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Because Batman is of equal skill to Wolverine and Bane has enough trouble fighting Batman. Logan doesn't have tp. I never said he did. He isn't unbeatable, just superior to Bane. Dear Gaben help this child.

Dear Gaben help this child.

Don't know who that is.

I don't know what you're replying to.

Wait are you one of those people who like will state abilities your character has but would never use in the comic? Almost making your character sound either untouchable to the opponent or unbeatable. If you're one of those let me exit the room now and avoid further debating.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Since when does adamantium weigh him down? And bane has unlimited venom which we have never seen before. Eventually he would get faster than Logan.

However even if he's slower than logan, he should still win.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: He just has an unlimited supply to use. He chooses how much he wants.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I

@darthaznable said:

Dear Gaben help this child.

Don't know who that is.

I don't know what you're replying to.

Wait are you one of those people who like will state abilities your character has but would never use in the comic? Almost making your character sound either untouchable to the opponent or unbeatable. If you're one of those let me exit the room now and avoid further debating.

Those are his feats.  Forgive me for being too lazy to post scans.
Those are his feats. Forgive me for being too lazy to post scans.

CosmicOrochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine speed & combat experience/awareness should give him the edge.. the adamantium should be enough to deal with banes strength.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DarthAznable

@darthaznable said:

@ariesxmasters said:

I don't think it's ever been stated that his healing factor augments his strength. @wolverine08 Would know.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:

@darthaznable said:

@ariesxmasters said:

I don't think it's ever been stated that his healing factor augments his strength. @wolverine08 Would know.

his strength actually comes from his adamantium or however u spell that. he doesn't have that here. here he is stripped of everything that makes him super human. that's why bane wins here. he is just a regular man even though he has mastered every forum of martial arts there is. the op was designed to give bane the win imo.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DarthAznable

@christianrapper: It doesn't. I asked before I started reading and I was corrected. When you think about it why would adamantium make him stronger? Especially when it's constantly poisoning him. He's much faster without his adamantium and I'm almost positive his strength is just part of his mutant DNA. I mean he smacked this creature with a tree. Nothing here is stopping him from taking his claws out either.

No Caption Provided

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: It doesn't. I asked before I started reading and I was corrected. When you think about it why would adamantium make him stronger? Especially when it's constantly poisoning him. He's much faster without his adamantium and I'm almost positive his strength is just part of his mutant DNA. I mean he smacked this creature with a tree. Nothing here is stopping him from taking his claws out either.

No Caption Provided

check this out

Wolverine's healing factor also affects a number of his physical attributes by increasing them to superhuman levels. His stamina is sufficiently heightened to the point he can exert himself for numerous hours, even after exposure to powerful tranquilizers.[98] Wolverine's agility and reflexes are also enhanced to levels that are beyond the physical limits of the finest human athlete.[99][100] Due to his healing factor's constant regenerative qualities, he can push his muscles beyond the limits of the human body without injury.[101] This, coupled by the constant demand placed on his muscles by over one hundred pounds of adamantium,[102] grants him some degree of superhuman strength. Since the presence of the adamantium negates the natural structural limits of his bones, he can lift or move weight that would otherwise damage a human skeleton.[100] He has been depicted breaking steel chains,[103][104][105][106] lifting several men above his head with one arm and throwing them through a wall,[101] lifting Ursa Major (in grizzly bear form) over his head before tossing him across a room,[107] and hauling a concert grand piano, which can weigh as much as 1,300 pounds,[108] and the platform it rests on, via a harness, while climbing a sheer cliff.[109]

Superhuman Strength: His natural strength is augmented by the demand placed on his musculature due to the presence of over 50kg/100 pounds of Adamantium bonded to his skeleton, which also removes the natural limitations of the human skeletal structure by allowing him to lift weights that would damage a human skeleton. Wolverine has been depicted with sufficient strength to break steel chains[44][45], support the weight of a dozen men with one arm[46] and lift the 450kg/955 lb Ursa Major over his head before tossing him across a room.[47] Wolverine's strength is enough to allow him to press just about 2 tons.