VS

Werewolf By Night

Rules

• Morals are on
  • Random encounter
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation
  • Pre flashpoint Bane

Rounds

1. Bane is unarmed but on knight fall levels of venom (pills not tubes)
  2. Bane is armed with a promethium war axe but has no venom
  3. Bane is on knightfall levels of venom (pills not tubes) and has a promethium war axe

• Both begin visible
  • Begin 30 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane all Rounds. He`s more tactical, cunning and is a lot more stronger in terms of harnessed strength in regards to the focusing of his strikes.

#3 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11724 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: Can you post scans of WbN?
#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (4669 posts) - - Show Bio

WereWolf By Night all rounds

#5 Posted by jashro44 (25505 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

WereWolf By Night never impressed me, so I'll go with Bane for all rounds except maybe round 2.

#7 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94: WBN is one of my Favs.

WbN is IMO Faster, as Strong, and as Durable.

WBN fights and twice Overpowers Ghost Rider. He also proves pain threshhold and durability to Hellfire attacks that burn the Soul and Flesh by tanking thru it.

WBN easily dispatches Classic Sabertooth. Sabertooth back then was still extremely skill fighter and over 1 ton strength.

Moon Knight using a host of Sliver Weapon had to wail on WBN for a good while before Jack fell.

WBN fights the Super Human stat Moon Knight again and even had a chick help blasting him. WBN did major damage to Moon Knoght and was eventualy KOed with multiple head shots by Moon Knight.

WBN easily tanks the strength of Grey Hulks attacks without being KO.

WBN beats Savage Hulk. Tanks Savage Hulk hits and then Choke Hold Savage Hulk into a KO!

WBN tanks Iron Man Repulsar Blast and hits as well.

Break Down

With this in mind WBN can take Round 1 easy. The Claws and natural Blunt Force Trauma Durability for the win.

Round 2 can go either way. WBN can tank hits from the Axe for sure but enough cutting could put him down. However WBN has the clear Speed and Strength advantage now.

Round 3 goes to Bane for sure.

#8 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11724 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: LOL beat me to it. i loaded all of them here with Context.

@mk111: I think the skill of Bane and a Weapon makes a difference to swing either way.

#10 Posted by TDK_1997 (15096 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane wins in all rounds.

#11 Posted by GhostRider2 (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

Werewolf should beat him

#12 Posted by dondave (38901 posts) - - Show Bio

Werewolf by Night ftw

#13 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20264 posts) - - Show Bio

Wbn. Spite.

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#15 Posted by RulkFTW (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

WBN fights and twice Overpowers Ghost Rider. He also proves pain threshhold and durability to Hellfire attacks that burn the Soul and Flesh by tanking thru it.

WBN easily dispatches Classic Sabertooth. Sabertooth back then was still extremely skill fighter and over 1 ton strength.

Moon Knight using a host of Sliver Weapon had to wail on WBN for a good while before Jack fell.

WBN fights the Super Human stat Moon Knight again and even had a chick help blasting him. WBN did major damage to Moon Knoght and was eventualy KOed with multiple head shots by Moon Knight.

WBN beats Savage Hulk. Tanks Savage Hulk hits and then Choke Hold Savage Hulk into a KO!

Break Down

With this in mind WBN can take Round 1 easy. The Claws and natural Blunt Force Trauma Durability for the win.

Round 2 can go either way. WBN can tank hits from the Axe for sure but enough cutting could put him down. However WBN has the clear Speed and Strength advantage now.

That Savage hulk fight was pis and gray hulk,who is weaker,easily beat WBN in your scans.That said,he should be able to win the 1st fight easily though i'm not sure about the other 2.

#16 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@RulkFTW said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Break Down

That Savage hulk fight was pis and gray hulk,who is weaker,easily beat WBN in your scans.That said,he should be able to win the 1st fight easily though i'm not sure about the other 2.

Not really PIS at all. Savage Hulk has lost many fights due to suffocating. He suffocated in space many times. Ghost Rider beat Savage Hulk by burning all the oxygen around Hulk. So not PIS at all. Smart is what that was. Grey Hulk did beat WBN, yes. He couldn't KO him with his 70 ton strength is the point.

#17 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Bane all Rounds. He`s more tactical, cunning and is a lot more stronger in terms of harnessed strength in regards to the focusing of his strikes.

This

#18 Posted by RulkFTW (98 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@RulkFTW said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Break Down

Not really PIS at all. Savage Hulk has lost many fights due to suffocating. He suffocated in space many times. Ghost Rider beat Savage Hulk by burning all the oxygen around Hulk. So not PIS at all. Smart is what that was. Grey Hulk did beat WBN, yes. He couldn't KO him with his 70 ton strength is the point.

Hulk losing by suffocation isn't pis.It's the fact that Wbn was able to choke him out with just his strength when Hulk is far stronger.

#19 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@RulkFTW: far stronger for sure yet so is WBN in strength and Durability as shown. Guy knocked Iron Man around a bit and overpower Ghost Rider.

#20 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

More choice stuff from my growing Collection.

Both Fights of WBN vs Dracula! In the First battle WBN has the advantage as Dracula was starving. Second fight WBN put up a good fight due to Topaz keeping Jack in control, thus smarter fighting.

WBN vs a Vampire and a Frankenstein Monster. This is a Max version with different history, however the powers and curse is the same. Actually this version is weaker tell truth lol.

The Weaker WBN vs another Were Wolf.

WBN vs Moonknight. Moonknight using Carbandium weapons (slows down healing Factors) and WBN gets a full clip of silver Bullets!

#21 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Beating Classic Sabertooth is no joke either. This is the same Sabertooth who took on Ms. Marvel (granted, Miss Marvel had been hit by a train or a bus or something IIRC, but still) in a rather even and unconcluded fight...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#22 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

WBN is bad.

#23 Posted by jashro44 (25505 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Nice scans

#24 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8303 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by TDK_1997 (15096 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Bane is smarter and probably stronger.He has defeated more dangerous foes than WBN.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

@homicidalmaniac: Bane is smarter and probably stronger.He has defeated more dangerous foes than WBN.

I just do not see him getting through a guy who cannot be harm permanently without Silver.

He takes hits from Hulk, yet Bane will win Round one? No.

#27 Posted by Hyperlight (6625 posts) - - Show Bio

what were bane's strength levels during knightfall?

anyway i think bane can win all rounds but will have trouble with round 2.... maybe

#28 Edited by jashro44 (25505 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: knight fall levels of venom puts him in the 2-3 ton strength level.

#29 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@hyperlight: knight fall levels of venom puts him in the 2-3 ton strength level.

And WBN is also around 2 ton level. Hell even the weaker Classic WBN is over 1 ton by Bio.

Add in the Durability to Blunt Trauma as well claws.... WBN slaughters Round 1.

#30 Posted by jashro44 (25505 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I do believe werewolf by night is physically suepieoer. I was just elaborating banes strength on venom.

#31 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@cadencev2: I do believe werewolf by night is physically suepieoer. I was just elaborating banes strength on venom.

I was not directing it at ya :)

#32 Posted by Hyperlight (6625 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (6332 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, I don't see many Bane scans here, but WBN is surely impressive!

However I think this is how it'll go.

• Round 1 - Bane loses, he's get a few strikes in but WBN has enough pain tolerance to withstand the blows. Bane traditionally goes for some grapples and holds as opposed to just straight up punches, he's a wrestler type. Bane might be able to get a hold on WBN once or twice, but WBN should win 8/10
  • Round 2 - Incredibly close, but I give it to Bane 6/10. Without Venom his strength is still at 1,500 lbs, and he's handy with an axe. He took down several trained warriors of Skartaris once without much of a problem, and they were raised in a land where you must fight or die.
  • Round 3 - Bane slaughterstomps. With his increased reach due to the weapon and increased strength due to the Venom he should be able to chop WBN up.
No venom Bane takes out the Skartaris Warriors
Scans 1 - 5 show Bane getting shot & still fighting. Scan 6 shows Bane withstand electrocution and enduring it. Scans 7 - 11 show Bane getting tortured along with his pain tolerance, endurance, and will.

Bane on Venom was also able to break Killer Crocs arms and beat him in a H2H fight while on Venom, Croc isn't as fast as WBN but IIRC he's been said to be between a 5 - 10 Tonner.