#1 Posted by never give up (9726 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in Gotham City. In character. Battles are won by death are KO.

Round 1- H2H Combat

Round 2- Random Encounter

Round 3- 1 week of prep time.

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Bane wins. Too durable for V to hurt here.

Round 2: V wins. Bane is durable to blunt trauma but a knife will hurt him like anyone else and V is definitely quick enough to tag him.

Round 3: V wins. While they both demonstrated good prep ability Bane required henchmen and other people helping him to carry out his plan. V just solo'd everything. On his own V is more resourceful than Bane.

#3 Edited by *Void* (870 posts) - - Show Bio

The dialog in this fight would be epic. I think V would win the first 2 rounds mainly because of his speed and the fact that he has no problem slicing Bane to death unless he isn't allowed his knives in round 1. In round two It could both ways since neither would have a problem killing themselves in order to win.

#4 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Round 1: Bane wins. To durable for V to hurt here.

Round 2: V wins. Bane is durable to blunt trauma but a knife will hurt him like anyone else and V is definitely quick enough to tag him.

Round 3: V wins. While they both demonstrated good prep ability Bane required henchmen and other people helping him to carry out his plan. V just solo'd everything. On his own V is more resourceful than Bane.

This.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (31321 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Agreed.

#6 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15132 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Strider92 said:

Agreed.

seems legit

#7 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

V all 3 rounds. V's definitely a better fighter he'll put down Bane eventually.

#8 Posted by hulkbuster94 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

he will beat snot out of bane and his pain soak is far superior to his aswell and his fighting is on par with bane power wise he knocks the mask off his face.

#9 Edited by hulkbuster94 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

and i think bane is the best character in the nolan triology i also am a fan of hardy but seeing this is a battle v takes it batman cut the mask with his gaunlet now comic v and movie v are far more intelligent than nolan batman i mean in terms of strength and speed i reckon v is faster and strength wise they are even because both men potrayed great striking power but v will no go down unless he means to there is a method to his madness