Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

I will have to look the characters up.

#3 Edited by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

sure, no prob

#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Tombstone wins this battle.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Bane.Tombstone is more durable but he's not a very good fighter..and Bane is good enough i'd say to knock him out.

#6 Edited by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

I see. One for Tombstone and one for Bane

#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Bane.Tombstone is more durable but he's not a very good fighter..and Bane is good enough i'd say to knock him out."
But on his page it said he has invulnerabilty.
#8 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio

Tombstones page says his skin is impervious to most attacks. I give the battle to Bane. He is a better combatant and intellectually superior to Tombstone who was always more of a thug.

#9 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

what Thugs cant be smart?

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I'm going with Bane.Tombstone is more durable but he's not a very good fighter..and Bane is good enough i'd say to knock him out."
But on his page it said he has invulnerabilty.
"
That's what I meant by more durable....
#11 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"what Thugs cant be smart?"

In the traditional sense, a thug is just hired muscle who just takes orders from someone else. Tombstone often hired himself out and never built an good criminal organization. Bane however became king of the hill in prison and orchestrated many attacks against Batman before confronting him. Bane shows more aptitude at planning and executing a battle.
#12 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Avantar said:
"Wisppeons said:
"what Thugs cant be smart?"

In the traditional sense, a thug is just hired muscle who just takes orders from someone else. Tombstone often hired himself out and never built an good criminal organization. Bane however became king of the hill in prison and orchestrated many attacks against Batman before confronting him. Bane shows more aptitude at planning and executing a battle."
Tombstone is an idiot...he fits that mold.
#13 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

i think tombstone could pull it off bec. he can out maneveur bane and his muscle bound self even though he wsnt professionally trained but he has some skills and streets smarts out his ass

#14 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"i think tombstone could pull it off bec. he can out maneveur bane and his muscle bound self even though he wsnt professionally trained but he has some skills and streets smarts out his ass
"
That doesn't make much sense.Bane is faster than Tombstone so out maneuvering Bane is unlikely.Street Smarts are worthless in Marvel and Tombstone doesn't have as much as you think.

I think Tombstone wins because he's vulnerable enough to take Bane's hits and he hits hard enough to seriously injure him.You don't have to block or dodge when you can take everything thrown at you.
#15 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"i think tombstone could pull it off bec. he can out maneveur bane and his muscle bound self even though he wsnt professionally trained but he has some skills and streets smarts out his ass
"
That doesn't make much sense.Bane is faster than Tombstone so out maneuvering Bane is unlikely.Street Smarts are worthless in Marvel and Tombstone doesn't have as much as you think.

I think Tombstone wins because he's vulnerable enough to take Bane's hits and he hits hard enough to seriously injure him.You don't have to block or dodge when you can take everything thrown at you.
"
good point
#16 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
he is faster? i wasnt aware of that, yea i conceed to bane winning
#17 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane is faster, smarter, and is a better fighter.

#18 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Tombstone easily wins this

#19 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody said:

"Tombstone easily wins this
"

That is what I thought.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
Thanks Queen.I agree.
#21 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
Is Bane faster? Tombstone is quick enough to keep up with Spidey to an extent.
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
"
No he's not...alot of Spider-Man's villians are sort of sped up or he's slowed down so that they seem like a match.
#23 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
"
No he's not...alot of Spider-Man's villians are sort of sped up or he's slowed down so that they seem like a match."
Huh?
#24 Edited by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

With Tombstone's durability, he would win this battle.

#25 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Dominion said:
"With Tombstone's durability, he could win this battle.
"
Not could, he would. Bane doesn't have nearly enough power to hurt Tombstone. Spidey could barely hurt Tombstone.
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
"
No he's not...alot of Spider-Man's villians are sort of sped up or he's slowed down so that they seem like a match."
Huh?
"
Spider-Man get's hit by people who are slower than him and aren't immune to his Spider-Sense.Marvel has to do that because if they didn't none of Spider-Man's villians would stand a chance agaisnt him...
#27 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
"
Huh?
"
Spider-Man get's hit by people who are slower than him and aren't immune to his Spider-Sense.Marvel has to do that because if they didn't none of Spider-Man's villians would stand a chance agaisnt him..."
I guess, but how fast is Bane? He can't be that quick.
#28 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
"
Huh?
"
Spider-Man get's hit by people who are slower than him and aren't immune to his Spider-Sense.Marvel has to do that because if they didn't none of Spider-Man's villians would stand a chance agaisnt him..."
exactly
#29 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Dominion said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
"
Huh?
"
exactly
"
Im waiting for you. lol.
#30 Edited by Vance Astro (91286 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"

"
"
Huh?
"
I guess, but how fast is Bane? He can't be that quick.
"
Bane is Olympic level..Tombstone is average.
#31 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane Curbstomb.

#32 Posted by k4tzm4n (48780 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crimson Dominion said:
"Bane is faster, smarter, and is a better fighter."

Smater? Yes.  Better fighter?  Yes.  Faster? No.  Tombstone can tag spider-man and Daredevil has expressed he is impressed by his speed.  Bane is limited to hand-to-hand techniques...Against a man that is immune to hand-to-hand from someone in Bane's strength level.  Tombstone wins.
Staff Online
#33 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm inclined to think Tombstone(given his superior physical standings).
#34 Posted by k4tzm4n (48780 posts) - - Show Bio

To the people saying Bane wins...Why?  What can he do with his bare hands and feet to harm a man that can shrug off punches from Spider-Man and explosions????

Staff Online
#35 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane gets owned

Tombstone easy win

#36 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" To the people saying Bane wins...Why?  What can he do with his bare hands and feet to harm a man that can shrug off punches from Spider-Man and explosions???? "
What the man said.
#37 Posted by Mortein (3009 posts) - - Show Bio

how is bane going to hurt tombstone?

#38 Posted by celmaijmen (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crimson Dominion said:
" Bane is faster, smarter, and is a better fighter. "
Bane is not faster.Spiderman and daredevil said that tombstone is fast.If spiderman considers tombstone fasts then bane will not even see him.Smarter, I don't know who is smarter?Better fighter?I suggest you do some research tombstone is a street fighter since he was a kid.Not to mention about his insane durability.He's also pretty strong almost as strong as spiderman.Bane is no match for him
#39 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Tombstone ftw. 
Although Bane is a superior hand to hand fighter, Tombstone is significantly stronger, far more durable, appears to have faster refelxes and ground speed and greater endurance. 
#40 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

Tombstone

#41 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" Tombstone ftw. Although Bane is a superior hand to hand fighter, Tombstone is significantly stronger, far more durable, appears to have faster refelxes and ground speed and greater endurance.  "
This.

#42 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
Tombstone wins, I know its not a politically correct thing to say but that African-American Albino is freaky as hell

I would love to see Victor whats-his-name play Tombstone

getting back to Tombstone
 he on a regular day beats the ever living sht out of Spider-Man, this is the Spider dude who can punch through steel, lift 25 tonnes and has bullet timing reflexes and Tombstone still beats the crap out of him,Tomstone barely sleeps and he can fight for  hours maybe days before he even starts to gas out. Bane will be on venom like crazy just to stay in the game and Bane will overdose like a crack addict

Tombstone stomps, Bane has no chance
#43 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
"Tombstone wins, I know its not a politically correct thing to say but that African-American Albino is freaky as hell  
 he on a regular day beats the ever living sht out of Spider-Man, this is the Spider dude who can punch through steel, lift 25 tonnes and has bullet timing reflexes and Tombstone still beats the crap out of him,Tomstone barely sleeps and he can fight for  hours maybe days before he even starts to gas out. Bane will be on venom like crazy just to stay in the game and Bane will overdose like a crack addict

Tombstone stomps, Bane has no chance "

Most of Tombstones battles with Spiderman happened when Spiderman could lift 10 tonnes.
#44 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" @BatDance said:
"Tombstone wins, I know its not a politically correct thing to say but that African-American Albino is freaky as hell  

Tombstone stomps, Bane has no chance "
Most of Tombstones battles with Spiderman happened when Spiderman could lift 10 tonnes. "
All of them. They haven't faced each other post the Queen, or the Other incidents, to my knowledge.
#45 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell said:

" Bane Curbstomb. "

Tombstone one-shots Bane

@Vance Astro said:

"  Bane is good enough i'd say to knock him out. "

#46 Posted by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

If banes intelligence overcomes his pride, he'll show up to the fight with an arsenal sufficient to take out tombstone and won't have to lay a finger on him. On the off chance this becomes a typical fistfight tombstone wins.

Bane with weapons wins 8/10

without weapons wins 2/10

with venom wins 5/10

#47 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Tombstone

#48 Posted by dondave (38481 posts) - - Show Bio

Tombstone ftw

#49 Posted by PredatorX (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#50 Posted by God_Spawn (38098 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid said:

If banes intelligence overcomes his pride, he'll show up to the fight with an arsenal sufficient to take out tombstone and won't have to lay a finger on him. On the off chance this becomes a typical fistfight tombstone wins.

Bane with weapons wins 8/10

without weapons wins 2/10

with venom wins 5/10

Nothing is listed in the OP so Bane showing up with anything is moot. Even on venom he isn't winning here at all either. Bane's only real advantage is he is better at h2h combat and that isn't enough for Tombstone's superior stats.