#1 Edited by never give up (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in Gotham City.

Round 1- Random Encounter

Round 2- The Punisher fights Bane the same place Batman 1st fought him in the movie. Punisher only has knifes and brass knuckles.

Round 3- They both get a week of prep. (Both have access to their resources)

Battles are won by death or KO. In character.

#2 Posted by JediXMan (30399 posts) - - Show Bio

Loses round 2. Punisher shoots Bane in the other rounds.

#3 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Punisher
  2. Goes down like Punisher vs the Russian, only with a back break included
  3. Punisher
#4 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

1. Punisher
  3. Punisher
#5 Posted by never give up (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

Edited the first post

#6 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@never give up:

@Mattersuit said:

1. Punisher
  3. Punisher

Same results still.

#7 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@Mattersuit said:

1. Punisher
  3. Punisher

Punisher wins except round 2. Although he did have the worst comic-made-movie ever produced. Couldn't even finish watching it.

#8 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1495 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare: I know.

#9 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

If it were Thomas Jane I'd give it to him roun 1 and 3. But as is, Bane all 3 rounds.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#10 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher in all 3.

Random encounter means Frank has guns, many guns. Easy win.

Knives make the difference here, Bane will not one shot Frank, and Frank WILL be able to stab him.

And in round 3 Frank destroys him like no other.

#11 Posted by nerdork (4038 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare said:

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@Mattersuit said:

1. Punisher
  3. Punisher

Punisher wins except round 2. Although he did have the worst comic-made-movie ever produced. Couldn't even finish watching it.

Even worse than...Elektra?!?!?!?!?!?! That was cinema poopoo

#12 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: I actually didn't see Elektra, but I hear it was bad. Even worse than the Punisher, though? I'd rather staple my eyelids shut than watch that piece of garbage, Punisher set the bar pretty low.

#13 Posted by never give up (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#14 Posted by k4tzm4n (41258 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher: War Zone wasn't a good movie but it was a solid serving of absurd fun.

Round 1: Punisher. Bane can tolerate pain well, but the dude isn't bullet proof.

Round 2: Bane has the edge in skill and pain tolerance, but Castle's knife is a real wildcard here if utilized properly.

Round 3: Frank has a good arsenal, but this probably goes to Bane due to having an absurd amount of resources at his disposal.

Staff
#15 Posted by Pokeysteve (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Punisher shoots him in the face.

2. I think Bane is a trained LoS member. Punisher can't beat him in a H2H fight even with a knife.

3. Leaning towards Bane for the prep round. He has an army behind him......then again if Frank knows that he can prepare. This is a tough call.

#16 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2883 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 goes to the Punisher. Round 2 goes to Bane. Round 3 Bane should win as he has better resources with the League of Shadows behind him

#17 Posted by Guardian_of_Gravity (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

If Bane has his resources, doesn't he have an army of thousands? That means he auto-wins Round 3.

In round 2, Frank gets the snot beaten out of him. Batman would have in all likelihood died without his armored costume, and Bane is strong enough to lift up a guy with one hand and break their necks, so Castle would be hurting badly in short order.

1. Frank shoots Bane in the head.

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Round 1: Punisher. Bane can tolerate pain well, but the dude isn't bullet proof.

Round 2: Bane has the edge in skill and pain tolerance, but Castle's knife is a real wildcard here if utilized properly.

Round 3: Frank has a good arsenal, but this probably goes to Bane due to having an absurd amount of resources at his disposal.

#19 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6272 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Punisher: War Zone wasn't a good movie but it was a solid serving of absurd fun.

This pretty much.

Takes a bullet in the forehead in round one.

Round two would challenge an <R> rating if done properly. Good, gruesome brawl to be had there. Edge to Bane though IMHO. Knife makes it a tough and close one to call regardless.

Bane took down the whole of Gotham with prep. Sorry Frank. Having the League of Shadows in your back pocket is a tough hand to beat.

#20 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher:War Zone wasn't that bad. Just sayian. Punisher round 1 and maybe 3.

#21 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

If it were Thomas Jane I'd give it to him roun 1 and 3. But as is, Bane all 3 rounds.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#22 Posted by hulkbuster94 (512 posts) - - Show Bio

punisher all 3 rounds in the fact that he is actually close to his comic counterpart he is shown to be a very tactical mind and fighter using his military martial arts agains't loony bin jim and if you put him in the same envirorment as batman in there 1st fight it would be tough but punisher wins i loved tom hardy as bane but one min he could punch through concrete the next he showed less power

#23 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@NyghtMare said:

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@Mattersuit said:

1. Punisher
  3. Punisher

Are you sure the title doesn't belong to that 90's Justice League movie? Or even...... George Clooney's Batman D:

#24 Posted by Pokeysteve (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkbuster94 said:

punisher all 3 rounds in the fact that he is actually close to his comic counterpart he is shown to be a very tactical mind and fighter using his military martial arts agains't loony bin jim and if you put him in the same envirorment as batman in there 1st fight it would be tough but punisher wins i loved tom hardy as bane but one min he could punch through concrete the next he showed less power

He had trouble with Looney Bin Jim. He got bit in the neck. He has no chance against Bane, even with a knife, and there is nothing in his movies to show otherwise.

#25 Posted by gingerpenny (947 posts) - - Show Bio

The Punisher

#26 Posted by MrPhoenix (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@SexualLobster said:

Punisher in all 3.

Random encounter means Frank has guns, many guns. Easy win.

Knives make the difference here, Bane will not one shot Frank, and Frank WILL be able to stab him.

And in round 3 Frank destroys him like no other.

#27 Posted by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank Castle FTW. Not biased. Just not impressed with movie Bane... either of them!

: /

#28 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher, Bane, 50/50

#29 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, THERE WAS A JUSTICE LEAGUE FILM in the 90's!!!!!?????

#30 Posted by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderpool94:

No. Cartoon/Movie(s) by the dozens, but a LIVE ACTION Movie... NO.

#31 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill take punisher in rounds 1&2 not sure about the prep round,,probably bane. I'm gonna get my apple sauce back!!! Lol

#32 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2634 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mattersuit said:

1. Punisher
  3. Punisher

Yeah pretty much this

#33 Posted by theDCkid (874 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane wins all.

In the punisher movie, Castle he was nearly killed by "the russian", Bane is just as strong as that russian fellow (if not stronger) and is also a better fighter, and in TDKR Bane had better prep feats.

#34 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@theDCkid: Idunno, I don't remember seeing Bane whip anyone through multiple walls and walk through walls like they were nothing. I think the Russian is definitely stronger.

And why are you using the worst feat, in the oldest movie? There's been 2 since that are much better showings for Frank.

#35 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@SexualLobster said:

@theDCkid: Idunno, I don't remember seeing Bane whip anyone through multiple walls and walk through walls like they were nothing. I think the Russian is definitely stronger.

And why are you using the worst feat, in the oldest movie? There's been 2 since that are much better showings for Frank.

Unless you are counting the Youtube short that Thomas Jane did last year, then there's only been one Punisher movie since the one he's talking about, and that one (Punisher: War Zone) was unwatchable. Plus the Russian fight, for better or worse, is probably the most memorable scene in any of the Punisher movies.

#36 Posted by dondave (36685 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher Round 1

Bane Round 2 &3

#37 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde said:

@SexualLobster said:

Unless you are counting the Youtube short that Thomas Jane did last year, then there's only been one Punisher movie since the one he's talking about, and that one (Punisher: War Zone) was unwatchable. Plus the Russian fight, for better or worse, is probably the most memorable scene in any of the Punisher movies.

I am counting Dirty Laundry, and War Zone was terribly acted, but the feats are pretty great.

Regardless, I still think that the Russian had better showings of pure strength.

#38 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 and 2 go to Bane, last one Castle wins because brings a lot of weapons and hides them everywhere and is willing to use a hidden RPG.

#39 Edited by hulkbuster94 (512 posts) - - Show Bio

people are being rather biased on this forum just because you didn't like warzone means he loses i myself liked both tom janes and ray stevenson both brought something different to the table if punisher was put in to the situation that batman was put in while fighting bane then i reckon punisher does far better than bruce even though he only has knives and brass knuckles i reckon his strenght is better than batmans plus for the movie ray did mixed martial arts to train in h2h for the punisher so people are selling this fight rather short