Bane vs T-1000

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dead_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dead_god
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Bane is fighting the T-1000 from T2.

Who wins?

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Qpzmg

T-1000 Bane cannot hurt or kill him.

Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

Where is the battle located? Is there prep? Does Bane even know what he is up against? Unless Bane is given some measure of resources or info, he can do nothing to stop this terminator.

Dead_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dead_god

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Where is the battle located? Is there prep? Does Bane even know what he is up against? Unless Bane is given some measure of resources or info, he can do nothing to stop this terminator.

Even with prep, what in the hell is Bane gonna get to put down the T-1000? Dont use extreme heat as an excuse cause we seen that in the movie already and getting ahold of Moltein Steel might be as bad as getting ahold of kryptonite. So yes what will bane do to this TERMINATOR thats been burned, frozen, set on fire, helicopter crash/explosion, head blown apart, body blown apart, body blown to tiny pieces and regenerated ( good as new. ) I wonder what Bane could do to put THE TERMINATOR to rest.

Can Bane do it or does Bane have to go to his Shapeshifting god and start worshipping him to put a stop to this TERMINATOR.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Dead_god said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Even with prep, what in the hell is Bane gonna get to put down the T-1000? Dont use extreme heat as an excuse cause we seen that in the movie already and getting ahold of Moltein Steel might be as bad as getting ahold of kryptonite. So yes what will bane do to this TERMINATOR thats been burned, frozen, set on fire, helicopter crash/explosion, head blown apart, body blown apart, body blown to tiny pieces and regenerated ( good as new. ) I wonder what Bane could do to put THE TERMINATOR to rest.

Can Bane do it or does Bane have to go to his Shapeshifting god and start worshipping him to put a stop to this TERMINATOR.

Ah... so it's you. I suspected when seeing the thread, but the capitalized "TERMINATOR" confirms it.

Dead_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dead_god

@ImmortalOne said:

@Dead_god said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

Ah... so it's you. I suspected when seeing the thread, but the capitalized "TERMINATOR" confirms it.

Who is you? Who am I suppos to be? Also what does who I am have anything to do with this fight?

Avatar image for ultimate_riddler
Ultimate_Riddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ultimate_Riddler

@Dead_god said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

So basically you made this thread just to spite Bane. Classy. Also, since Bane exists in a world with people that can bench press the planet and weapons that can kill said people, I don't think it's too much to ask that he gets at least some time to prepare for the match.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Ultimate_Riddler: Ignore him. He's a pretty notorious troll and Terminator fanboy on this site... this must be his hundredth alternate account.

Dead_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dead_god

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

@Dead_god said:

@Ultimate_Riddler said:

So basically you made this thread just to spite Bane. Classy. Also, since Bane exists in a world with people that can bench press the planet and weapons that can kill said people, I don't think it's too much to ask that he gets at least some time to prepare for the match.

Ok, i'll be nice, Bane gets one day of prep ( no help though ) and they fight in a Steel Meel and their is no Moltein Steel for the T-1000 to fall in.

So whats Bane gonna get with his prep time to destroy TERMINATOR who had his entire body blown to pieces and came back to life before?

Avatar image for stormmistressoftheelements
STORMMistressOfTheElements

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bane stomps

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers