I believe ST will be the winner thanks to the weapons you provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I believe ST will be the winner thanks to the weapons you provided

Took sweet tooths shot gun away. How do you think the fight goes down now?

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Couldn't Sweet Tooth just shoot Bane? Bane's crazy good and all but a well aimed shotgun blast would kill him.

I don't know much about Sweet Tooth so I don't know if he has the skill to take down Bane otherwise. If he isn't seriously good, the shotgun is his only chance.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Sweet Tooth just shoot Bane? Bane's crazy good and all but a well aimed shotgun blast would kill him.

I don't know much about Sweet Tooth so I don't know if he has the skill to take down Bane otherwise. If he isn't seriously good, the shotgun is his only chance.

I took the shot gun away. Just the knife and chainsaw now. But sweet tooth is a experienced serial killer with peak to above human strength.

He was put in the electric chair and survived the first few attempts. Went on a killing spree in a 12 story hospital. He has surgical precision in the way he kills. He is no batman in skill but he is tough to put down and he can breathe fire as apart of his curse.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Sweet Tooth wins, for reasons already stated by those_eyes

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet Tooth wins, for reasons already stated by those_eyes

Bane is still more skilled imo and probably still stronger when on venom. It just depends on if bane can handle or get around some fire and disarm sweet tooth. Its close.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@those_eyes: Sweet Tooth is Twisted Metal's version of the Joker. Can Joker beat Bane? Yes. Therefore, Sweet Tooth wins.

Twisted Metal was a great game BTW.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@those_eyes: Sweet Tooth is Twisted Metal's version of the Joker. Can Joker beat Bane? Yes. Therefore, Sweet Tooth wins.

What? lol
When has joker ever been able to beat bane h2h without prep? Bane gives batman a run for his money h2h and joker doesnt so much. i dont see how joker can beat bane h2h. Besides abc logic shouldn't apply here. Sweet tooth isnt as fast as batman and may not even be that much faster than the joker.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

What? lol

When has joker ever been able to beat bane h2h without prep? Bane gives batman a run for his money h2h and joker doesnt so much. i dont see how joker can beat bane h2h. Besides abc logic shouldn't apply here. Sweet tooth isnt as fast as batman and may not even be that much faster than the joker.

You gave Sweet Tooth a chainsaw and knife didn't you?

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane - Sweet Tooth had trouble killing a teenage/young adult girl IIRC and his only real "combat" feats are him murdering unnamed and unarmed civilians/doctors.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@those_eyes said:

@mortal said:

What? lol

Yes but is that really something that bane has never dealt with before? The battle area is big enough for maneuverability and they start 50 feet away from eachohter.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

IIRC Sweet Tooth once Rampaged through an entire ward, floor by floor, killing everyone from patients to armed security. He was armed with that serrated sword of his. The building was like 30 stories high and he took the stairs.

Due to having a freaking chainsaw, I'll give this to him.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WastelandMan  Online

@thetruebarryallen said:

Bane - Sweet Tooth had trouble killing a teenage/young adult girl IIRC and his only real "combat" feats are him murdering unnamed and unarmed civilians/doctors.

It was by luck that she got away and no, civilians aren't the only people he's killed, he's killed armed cops/guards before they could even pull the trigger. He also killed 3 police officers, completely unarmed and having just tanked the electric chair all less then a minute. They even had the advantage because the fight started with all of them on top of him while beating him with nightsticks:

Loading Video...

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC Sweet Tooth once Rampaged through an entire ward, floor by floor, killing everyone from patients to armed security. He was armed with that serrated sword of his. The building was like 30 stories high and he took the stairs.

He did rampage through a ward; however, there was no mention of armed security - he's only shown killing unarmed patients [ who are already incapacitated due to being in a hospital ] and doctors who had a grand total of 0 weapons.

His only other combat feat is getting stabbed in the eye with a pair of scissors from a young adult/teenage girl when he tried to stab her.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

It was by luck that she got away and no, civilians aren't the only people he's killed, he killed armed cops/guards before they could even pull the trigger. He also killed 3 police officers, completely unarmed and having just tanked the electric chair all less then three minutes. They even had the advantage because the fight started with all of them on top of him while beating him with nightsticks:

Watched the video - he only survived that because he was cursed the Preacher, and he didn't go against any cops with guns - only 3 with night sticks.

Sweet Tooth is getting over hyped to the max in this thread.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@those_eyes said:

@mortal said:

What? lol

Yes but is that really something that bane has never dealt with before? The battle area is big enough for maneuverability and they start 50 feet away from eachohter.

Bane's venom will only due him good in H2H. Problem is, this isn't H2H considering ST has a chainsaw and a knife and Bane is unarmed. Plus, Bane's weight will slow him down giving ST the win.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WastelandMan  Online

@thetruebarryallen said:

He did rampage through a ward; however, there was no mention of armed security - he's only shown killing unarmed patients [ who are already incapacitated due to being in a hospital ] and doctors who had a grand total of 0 weapons.

His only other combat feat is getting stabbed in the eye with a pair of scissors from a young adult/teenage girl when he tried to stab her.

This is false. There was armed security and he killed them before they could even pull the triggers:

Loading Video...

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If someone hasn't done it by the time I get back in 2 hours I'm going to explain in detail why Sweet Tooth loses this fight horribly.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

@warlordeternal said:

This is false. There was armed security and he killed them before they could even pull the triggers:

Loading Video...

Oh whoops - missed him killing 2 unnamed security guards with zero combat feats armed with only pistols.

Clearly a tide turner in this battle *sarcasm*.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 WastelandMan  Online

@m_man said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

It was by luck that she got away and no, civilians aren't the only people he's killed, he killed armed cops/guards before they could even pull the trigger. He also killed 3 police officers, completely unarmed and having just tanked the electric chair all less then three minutes. They even had the advantage because the fight started with all of them on top of him while beating him with nightsticks:

Watched the video - he only survived that because he was cursed the Preacher, and he didn't go against any cops with guns - only 3 with night sticks.

Sweet Tooth is getting over hyped to the max in this thread.

It was never stated that the curse amped him in any way, it just causes him immense pain and put him in a berserk rage. And again, he took on at least two armed security guards. Probably more since I doubt there was just 2 in the hospital.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 WastelandMan  Online

@thetruebarryallen:

Never said he would win but don't make false claims and then whine about it when you're proven wrong. He solo'd an entire hospital and I doubt there was just two of them anyway.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#26  Edited By WarlordEternal

Just rewatched it. There was a pair of police officers in one of the shots. They went down just as easily as everyone else.

...actually I think I'll give this to Bane. He does duke it out with batman after all.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 WastelandMan  Online

@those_eyes:

Personally, I would think that Zsasz would be a better match for Sweet Tooth.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@thetruebarryallen:

Never said he would win but don't make false claims and then whine about it when you're proven wrong. He solo'd an entire hospital and I doubt there was just two of them anyway.

I'm not whining about anything here - I'm just baffled at all the people claiming that Sweet Tooth would win because he has a Chainsaw & a Knife as if they're some sort of massive game changers or as if Sweet Tooth has any impressive feats to his name.

I honestly forgot that there were TWO armed guards in that video; the PS3 game came out in what, 2012?

Currently the list of Sweet Tooth's feats are:

• Combating 2 Security Guards who are essentially featless and fodder material.
  • Killing a hospital filled with sickly/injured patients and the unarmed doctors caring for them.
  • Massacring his unarmed family - but failing to kill his daughter [ I think ] because she stabbed him in the eye with a pair of scissors.
  • Withstanding the Electric Chair after being cursed by the Preacher & then killing 3 Police Officers who were only using nightsticks.

Bane is far out of Sweet Tooth's league - he's withstood 500 or so bricks being thrown at him while he was chained up, later breaking those chains and killing his captors, ripped off limbs and other extremities without the usage of venom, has the speed to keep up with experienced combatants such as Batman and Nightwing - and is an incredibly cunning tactician.

I just don't see Sweet Tooth holding a candle to Bane in a fight, especially a Bane on Venom.

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane could probably replicate the hospital feat.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man said:

@those_eyes:

Personally, I would think that Zsasz would be a better match for Sweet Tooth.

thats a good idea. I may make that match.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WastelandMan  Online

@thetruebarryallen:

I agree that Bane probably wins but you're really low balling ST's feats. It was a twelve story hospital. If pretty much any random nutcase went in a massive hospital with a sword and tried massacring everyone they'd be be lucky to even kill a handful of people.

Whether the guards have feats or not is irrelevant. People with guns are people with guns. He also was fast enough to blitz them before they could even pull the trigger. And, again, he killed 3 cops in less than a minute while being in a massive disadvantage. No ordinary human could do that.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 WastelandMan  Online

@those_eyes:

Cool. Hit me up if you do, I'd willing to back Sweet Tooth.

VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane broke down a lighthouse, and wrestled and break the necks of 20ft alligators how can this wanna be stand a chance?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers