#1 Posted by jashro44 (21659 posts) - - Show Bio
Bane breaking Batman's back in the Knightfall story arc.

Rules

morals are on (both in character)

win by any means

Round 1 Bane is off venom

Round 2 Bane is on knight fall levels of venom

pre flashpoint versions of both

both begin visible

fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by The_Question_ (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Monkey for the first round. I dare say with a moderate amount of ease. Bane is stronger, but Silver Monkey is faster, more agile and considerably more skilled. Coupled with his blades he should have no issue beating, if not flat out killing Bane. 

Bane's stats are key in round 2. His durability would render him more than able to withstand the Monkey's assault and he would only need a few hits to end the fight in his favor. Still, a few well placed cuts could turn the tide for SM. Toss up.

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (43989 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Question_ said:

Silver Monkey for the first round. I dare say with a moderate amount of ease. Bane is stronger, but Silver Monkey is faster, more agile and considerably more skilled. Coupled with his blades he should have no issue beating, if not flat out killing Bane. Bane's stats are key in round 2. His durability would render him more than able to withstand the Monkey's assault and he would only need a few hits to end the fight in his favor. Still, a few well placed cuts could turn the tide for SM. Toss up.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Staff
#4 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

@The_Question_ said:

Silver Monkey for the first round. I dare say with a moderate amount of ease. Bane is stronger, but Silver Monkey is faster, more agile and considerably more skilled. Coupled with his blades he should have no issue beating, if not flat out killing Bane. Bane's stats are key in round 2. His durability would render him more than able to withstand the Monkey's assault and he would only need a few hits to end the fight in his favor. Still, a few well placed cuts could turn the tide for SM. Toss up.

#5 Posted by jashro44 (21659 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#6 Posted by (((Prodigy))) (2443 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@The_Question_ said:

As do I.
#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Question_ said:

#8 Posted by entropy_aegis (15317 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Monkey

Bane.

#9 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane