Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• Bane is unarmed
  • Ocelot is armed with a single revolver and no extra ammo
  • Both have knowledge on each other and are in character

75183038full.jpg

Battle takes place in the above arena, starting on opposite sides.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Can Bane survive being shot in the head? I'm gonna assume no and give it to Ocelot.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jashro44
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Something tells me Bane gets trick shot'd.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: Whats the starting distance?

Opposite sides of the battlefield in OP. For scale, you can see a few tiny soldiers trotting around in there.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

@nickzambuto: My mistake I missed that. There is a good cover all though it is also harder to dodge in the sand then it is to dodge on pavement. Bane isn't as agile as the likes of daredevil and batman all though he does make up for it with his durability and pain tolerance so he has a chance. If revolver ocelot only has one round in his revolver I will go with bane in a good fight.

Also I am working on our punisher vs chris redfield debate now. Figured I would tell you that I haven't forgotten.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By renamed040924

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: My mistake I missed that. There is a good cover all though it is also harder to dodge in the sand then it is to dodge on pavement. Bane isn't as agile as the likes of daredevil and batman all though he does make up for it with his durability and pain tolerance so he has a chance. If revolver ocelot only has one round in his revolver I will go with bane in a good fight.

Also I am working on our punisher vs chris redfield debate now. Figured I would tell you that I haven't forgotten.

His revolver is fully loaded, just no extra bullets. Not like he needs any. "Six shots. More than enough to kill anything that moves."

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TifaLockhart

His durability isn't superhuman iirc. Azrael's claws did a number on him, and he ducked behind garbage cans when shot at. He's fast, but I see Ocelot shooting him with a ricochet if not outright.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Well yes but he is going to pretty much have to headshot bane in order to take him out. Banes durability and pain tolerance can be pretty ridiculous for someone who is suppose to be human. I don't think he can land a lethal shot on bane in 6 shots (not for a majority anyways).

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe. I've not read his appearances after Knightfall save for a few specials. I know from HeroClix that he has a high threshold for pain, but I always figured he was prison "tough" and not "bulletproof" tough.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By renamed040924

Maybe. I've not read his appearances after Knightfall save for a few specials. I know from HeroClix that he has a high threshold for pain, but I always figured he was prison "tough" and not "bulletproof" tough.

He did tank a bullet once actually, though it was pretty low caliber.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does he deserve to reduce damage by two though? That's HeroClix Invulnerability.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thinking on it more Ocelot wins rather easily. His accuracy is absolutely insane.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

I wasn't saying he was bullet proof. All though his pain tolerance and durability have allowed him to take stab wounds and what not. He was shot in the arm and nick mentioned (it was low caliber) but at the same time it didn't slow him down from snapping a mans arm. I will dig up some pain tolerance and durability feats tomorrow if I remember. He isn't invulnerable or super human but he is extremely tough.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TifaLockhart

Always cool to learn more about Bane.