Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jezer

@rdskns4eva said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

They are both intelligent, although Ozymandias is smarter by a slim margin, that is made up by Bane's superior physique. Their fighting skills are probably stalemated, but the Watchmen series was more realistic than Nolan's Batman series(minus Dr.Manhatten), making the characters weaker. Bane wins in a tough battle, and may break Ozymandias' back.

No, this is wrong on SOOO many levels.

1. Watchmen the movie is more comic bookey than Nolans Batman.

2. Ozymandias was physically superior to Bane in EVERY WAY. He is more comparable to Captain America in his movies. He is physcally stronger than Bane, thought not as physically imposing. Ozy was hitting people and they were flying into walls. FLYING. He tossed Rorschach 20 feet across a room, crashing him into a wall. He kicked Nightowl a good 10 feet across a room while Nightowl was in midair doing a kick. He picked up the Comedian and threw him 10 feet across his apartment. He picked up the comedian with no effort at all and threw the Comdedian threw a Glass Window.

3. Ozy displayed WAY more fightng skill than Bane. Bane was portrayed mostly as a brawler. Sure he had skill, but nothing on the level on Ozy who was blocking rorschachs attacks without even looking at the attacks.

4. His reflexes were insanely superior to Bane's. He caught a bullet at point blank range, he caught a knife that the Comedian threw at him. No comparison here at all.

5. Ozy was way smarter. Assuming that it was Banes plan to take over Gotham (highly debatable), it was Ozy's plan to trick the entire world and he outsmarted Dr. Manhattan.

6. Ozy took two steps and leaped about 20 feet across the room.

Ozy is another a whole nother level from Bane. Bane vs Ozy is pretty much the same as Bane vs Captain America. Movie Bane cant beat either.

Lol, I popped in this thread and it was just an onslaught of ridiculous posts back to back.

Thanks for being the voice of reason and breaking the chain.

And like you said later in the thread, Ozy probably takes both Batman and Bane at the same time. And still wins. lol The fact that anyone who's seen both Watchmen and TDKR thinks Bane wins is just a mystery to me.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

Ozy would WRECK Bane here!

Mizz_Coconut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Mizz_Coconut

Def ozzy, though i think Ozzy in the movie didnt look as strong as in the comics, but you cant say 'if nothing happens to his mask' because thats Bane vulnerablity and Ozzy will take advantage

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By grimlock

Ozzy rocks Bane's world bad

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By laflux

@heymanjack said:

WTF? People are picking Bane over Movie Ozymandias?

I suggest you people watch Watchmen again.

Rorschach, Nite Owl was beating multiple men with little to no effort. Showing supernatural reaction time and fighting abilities.

And Ozymandias solo'ed them. He fought them with no effort at all.

Ozymandias with no effort at all.

this

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By never give up

Ozymandias with the bullet feat. And when he was able to kick Rorscach across the room. But the Nolan Trilogy has realism so you don't see things like that.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#57  Edited By Xanni15

@never give up said:

Ozymandias with the bullet feat. And when he was able to kick Rorscach across the room. But the Nolan Trilogy has realism so you don't see things like that.

This guy was very realistic. :P

No Caption Provided
GrayWolf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By GrayWolf2

The movie Bane character was much more interesting and better done than Ozymandias. But in a fight Ozzy would pick him apart.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Floopay

@GrayWolf2 said:

The movie Bane character was much more interesting and better done than Ozymandias. But in a fight Ozzy would pick him apart.

I think Bane was better defined as a villain, I mean he was clearly a bad guy. What I liked about Ozymandias is how in the end everything he did was for the greater good, and it sort of leaves you wondering if he was truly the bad guy. It's all about preference though, I can see your point.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Xanni15

@GrayWolf2:

I thought more highly of Bane's character until the ending of TDKR, then he sorta just became... Less impressive. the way Ozy just led everyone on, including Manhattan, was pretty awesome.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By never give up

@Xanni15 said:

@never give up said:

No Caption Provided

Feats wise. You don't see people catching bullets.

Fudgie29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Fudgie29

Bane looked awesome beating up an OLD batman (who is still in good shape) but i think ozzy takes this one but definitely not easily

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Xanni15

@never give up said:

@Xanni15 said:

@never give up said:

No Caption Provided

What about free falling from on top of a very tall building and crashing through a car, with neither you or another person getting injured? That's a heck of a durability feat.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Ozzy wins hands down

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#65  Edited By dernman

Ozymandias even though I don't like him.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@TERMINATORXX said:

@JediXMan said:

Bane.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#67  Edited By FourthDeity

@Dernman said:

Ozymandias even though I don't like him.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By never give up

@Xanni15 said:

@never give up said:

@Xanni15 said:

@never give up said:

No Caption Provided

What about free falling from on top of a very tall building and crashing through a car, with neither you or another person getting injured? That's a heck of a durability feat.

You got me lol

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Oni_Bane

Bane. @vaeternus: nice pic

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Tyrus

Ozy is much more stronger than Bruce and could take him on like he took on both Rorschach and Nite Owl... Let's say he was in Bruce's place during their first encounter - I think he would be able to take him on...

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Ozy Ozy Ozy ..oi oi oi!!!!

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By omegablast452

Ozy for the stomp

he wins via speed blitz

he's stronger

he's smarter

ect,

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By jeanroygrant

Ozy.

britsera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By britsera

Ozzy takes him. Bane has a critical weakness, while Ozzy doesn't.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in terms i would say bane even movie version no characters from watchmen comic and movie were ever impressive fighters i mean the only one with knowledge would be ozy he went on a vision quest to follow his idol/hero alexander the great but it is never said how many or how high he advanced into martial arts as for taking down rorschach and niteowl2 niteowl 2 was fat and very badly out of shape rorschach only ever did amater boxing at the charlton home for kids as for who can deal more damage movie bane smacked and made a massive stone pilar crumble with what looked like a body blow he was also hurting bruce with body blows in their 1st meet which is like knightfall interms he has prep and bruce is knackered but in terms of fighting any one from the nolan triology highly impressed me all bats did was take on fodder but so did ozy 2 middle aged men with no extensive fighting skill is pretty low end and as for beating a past his prime comedian that also was unimpressive as he was caught off guard possibly and one of ozys most impressive feats was possibly when he chucked eddy through plate glass which is supposed to take a hell of alot of force but i say bane wins in a very drawn out slugfest

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By never give up

OZYMANDIAS STOMPS!!!!!!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozymandias

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy wins handily

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

In a random encounter, both guys would probably chat it up, grab some lunch, and call it a day.

But in the event one upset the other (maybe Bane ordered a purple tiger-monster sandwich for lunch, idk), then I agree that movie Oz was on another level, thanks to Snyder/Fong's love for ridiculous fight scenes.

rcranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By rcranium

Ozzy. He's way too fast for Bane. He'd immediately analyze the mask as the weak point and shatter it. Or he'd destroy the apparatus Bane wears.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

The answer is still ozymandias. He was catching chucked knives, stopping bullets point blank, kicking people across feet high, and toying with the guy who punched through concrete walls.. There is no way bane is going to beat this guy. He is literally outclassed.

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By rdskns4eva

@hulkbuster94 said:

in terms i would say bane, even movie version. No characters from watchmen comic and movie were ever impressive fighters. I mean the only one with knowledge would be oz. He went on a vision quest to follow his idol/hero alexander the great, but it is never said how many or how high he advanced into martial arts. As for taking down rorschach and niteowl2, niteowl 2 was fat and very badly out of shape rorschach only ever did amater boxing at the charlton home for kids.

As for who can deal more damage, movie bane smacked and made a massive stone pilar crumble with what looked like a body blow. He was also hurting bruce with body blows in their 1st meet which is like knightfall. Interms he has prep and bruce is knackered but in terms of fighting any one from the nolan triology highly impressed me all bats did was take on fodder but so did ozy. 2 middle aged men with no extensive fighting skill is pretty low end and as for beating a past his prime comedian that also was unimpressive as he was caught off guard.

Possibly and one of ozys most impressive feats was possibly when he chucked eddy through plate glass which is supposed to take a hell of alot of force but i say bane wins in a very drawn out slugfest

lol paragraphs and punctuation man!

And your analysis is wrong...wow, did you even see the stuff that Nightowl and Rorshach was doing? They we're DESTROYING dudes in that movie. And Ozy DESTROYED them.

Jackal9901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My heart says Bane

My brain says Ozymandias

So Ozymandias win. He was a beast.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozymandias in a stomp. Even if he is not stronger, which could be debated, he is way faster and more skilled and smarter.

The guy is a solid bullet timer, while Bane is not even close to bullet timing.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#87  Edited By TheComedian_

Ozy stomps hard.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozzy, because of reasons already stayed in the thread.

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy is physically on another level

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy would manhandle Bane easily. His feats are superior to Bane in every way. The guy might very well be a bullet timer. Bane punching through concrete does not matter at all, The Comedian punched through concrete too and showed really nice feats durinf that fight, even at age 67 I dare to say, The Comedian would have been more than a match for Nolan's Bane, and yet he got stomped by Ozy.

Ozymandias is waaaaaay smarter than Bane, Ozy planned the whole thing, and succeeded in part, there was more than one mind behind "Bane's plan" and it failed completely.

Ozy stomps Bane 10/10.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy humiliates Bane.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

@mrtrickster: Real question is whether Rorschach and Nite Owl could take Bane

My answer is yes but still they were humiliated by Ozymandias with ease, which rather shocked me

Bane is stronger though and was trained by the League of Shadows, he also broke Batman who could probably beat Ozy

I'll say Bane but this fight is insanely good and smart

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Bane's win record is in ashes, then he'll have Ozy's permission to die.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TheNaughtyTitan

@depinhom said:

@mrtrickster:

Bane is stronger though and was trained by the League of Shadows, he also broke Batman who could probably beat Ozy

I'll say Bane but this fight is insanely good and smart

Bane isn't stronger than Ozy, it's actually the other way around. Ozy would absolutely destroy Nolan Batman.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By depinhom

@thenaughtytitan: You think Bane is weaker than Ozy? Ozy is more skilled but as far as pure strength goes I personally think it's Bane

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@depinhom:

Loading Video...

Look at him casually throwing around rorschach and nite owl. And the guy jumps like 10 feet in the air.

Loading Video...

Smashes The Comedian through a marble counter and throws him out a window, he's stronger for sure.

Kute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this feels like a stomp. ozzy looked WAY more impressive

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By depinhom

@depinhom:

Loading Video...

Look at him casually throwing around rorschach and nite owl. And the guy jumps like 10 feet in the air.

Loading Video...

Smashes The Comedian through a marble counter and throws him out a window, he's stronger for sure.

I've seen those, but still, Bane broke Batman, plus he was trained by the League of Shadows, and broke people's necks like it was nothing

Beating Comedian is not really that impressive