Bane vs Nautilus

This topic is locked from further discussion.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By leonkarlen123
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bane from DC Comics and Nautilus from League of Legends

Random Encounter

Death Battle

Battle in Twisted Treeline

FIGHT

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watch this epic video to see what he can do.

Loading Video...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

Knew something like this would come up sooner or later..

Nautilus. Bane can't hurt him.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: haha yeah, i found him pretty badass in that cinematic

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odds are Nautilus if Bane thinks he can do anything face to face.

Bane has a chance if he uses asymmetrical warfare. Maybe a log trap that knocks him into water. If Nautilus breathes that should end him.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think Nautilus could handle this quite easily if it comes down to just fighting.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Bane is a lil superhuman

Most League characters would wreck him

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

@linsanel_doctor: Most league characters don't have feats to suggest they could even stand a chance against him.

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: well let's take Nautilus for example

Pretty sure he's taller than a 1 story building

Carries a

Giant anchor moves pretty fast

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: bane couldnt beat a loaf of bread what makes u think he'd win against thsi guy?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@linsanel_doctor: Nautilus is actually pretty slow considering he couldnt move out of the way of a falling tower. Not sure why you're telling me this

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/plot-is-highly-overrated-league-of-legends-designer-says/1100-6418368/

I don't think we'll be getting feats anytime soon

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@linsanel_doctor: I agree, the closest thing will be these cool but limited cinematics. Hopefully in the future they'll publish novels and open up an EU but it's very unlikely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

most dota, lol, and smite can hurt and kill street fighters...

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nautilus does what he did to Jax.

And who the hell fed Nautilus? :P

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Hey mate haven't seen you on a while ;)

I think he got minnion farm thats why he came so late.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: Hey mate haven't seen you on a while ;)

I think he got minnion farm thats why he came so late.

I'm almost always on lol

He must have just farmed the sh*t out of everything then. He one shot Jax.

And is it me, or did they make Katarina really hot?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator

@leonkarlen123: Considering how much work a single cutscene takes, I highly doubt they'd come out with a full length movie. Besides, this isn't a movie making company.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: She's always been hot haha, yeah when Rengar put his weapon between her legs was hot

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven: She's always been hot haha, yeah when Rengar put his weapon between her legs was hot

Not just that part, or even just in this cinematic. She was hot in A Twist of Fate as well. But they gave her a six pack in this one too.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkside1470

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: remember bane can rip threw metal when hes on venom so what is nautilus made of.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkside1470: Well Naut tanked 3 heavy explosives on him with no damage at all, it cant be ordinary metal.

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: remember bane can rip threw metal when hes on venom so what is nautilus made of.

@darkside1470: Well Naut tanked 3 heavy explosives on him with no damage at all, it cant be ordinary metal.

I don't really see why everyone wants to put all metal in the same league. Something like iron or aluminium is not on par woth steel. A tank with rolled Homogeneus armor can take 70-80 RPGs like it isn't sh**. Of course this could be regular metal. Just, very strong metal.

Either way. Bane couldn't fight a tank and this this is like a walking tank. No way bane can take it down. This thing hit bane once or twice and the fights over. Bane probably gonna hurt his fist trying to punch this thing. Venom or not.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv: 80 rpg's? no dude, in movies tanks gets blewed up by 2-3 rockets, same as in Battlefield or Call of Duty games.

I made this fight for fun to see if i should put him with higher league characters. I mean he made a huge shockwave sent everything flying in a 100ft radius or something. Maybe he is more of an opponents for Spiderman?

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv: 80 rpg's? no dude, in movies tanks gets blewed up by 2-3 rockets, same as in Battlefield or Call of Duty games.

I made this fight for fun to see if i should put him with higher league characters. I mean he made a huge shockwave sent everything flying in a 100ft radius or something. Maybe he is more of an opponents for Spiderman?

During the 2003 invasion of Iraq the Challenger 2 tanks suffered no tank losses to enemy fire, although one was penetrated by an IED. This was at the time unprotected by "Dorchester" armour. The driver was injured. In one encounter within the urban area a Challenger 2 came under attack from irregular forces with machine guns and rocket propelled grenades. The driver's sight was damaged and while attempting to back away under the commander's directions, the other sights were damaged and the tank threw its tracks entering a ditch. It was hit directly by fourteen rocket propelled grenades from close range and a MILAN anti-tank missile.[14]The crew survived remaining safe within the tank until the tank was recovered for repairs, the worst damage being to the sighting system. It was back in operation six hours later after repairs. One Challenger 2 operating near Basra survived being hit by 70 RPGs in another incident.[15]

Yes because movies, video games and comics are always made to be accurate... Maybe you should go look up how people actually fight tanks. Nobody uses simple high explosive against a tank. Go see how well that is working out for the Taliban....penetration with high explosives suck....

Naut might be better suited for someone else large, slow and implacable. Those types of guys. Somebody like this could probably beat nemesis though.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By leonkarlen123

@draciosv: Mate Call of duty games are based on true stuffs, they know much about real military like u dont.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv: What makes you think that text is cannon to real military tanks? my grandfather was in the Vietnam war and he saw his friends U.S Tank blow up by cluster mines, missile>mines.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nautilus

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv: Mate Call of duty games are based on true stuffs, they know much about real military like u dont.

@draciosv: What makes you think that text is cannon to real military tanks? my grandfather was in the Vietnam war and he saw his friends U.S Tank blow up by cluster mines, missile>mines.

Key word. Based. Call of duty is made for entertainment and fun first, realism second. Even the developers say this. Of course they know more then I do but they don't implement everything into the game nor do they try to make it completely realistic. It's made to be fun. They'll try to make it realistic but as soon as realism begins to interfere with fun and the formula, then they'll scratch it. Otherwise, they'll try to make it real life, but as soon as it starts to interfere with fun and balance....

Because mines and IEDs strike underneath the tank where it is less armored underneath? where a missile is nearly incapable of hitting because of angles? Because nobody uses vietnam tanks anymore in real life? Because every tank is different? Missiles and mines are two totally different things. You can back a lot of explosives into a mine because you don't have to lug it around and have it at the ready. You just find a spot and bury it. RPGs have to use H.E.A.T rounds to have any type of chance to penetrate a modern day battle tank.

How do I know it's canon? Because it's a real story. Because I went and googled it, and found in it about 3 seconds...

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv: wow you ''googled'' it, that has to mean it is true! Anyone in this world knows that it doesn't need 80 rockets to blow up a tank.

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draciosv: wow you ''googled'' it, that has to mean it is true! Anyone in this world knows that it doesn't need 80 rockets to blow up a tank.

Tanks don't acually blow up much. Yes you can destroy and RPG with one round. But it has to be a H.E.A.T round. Preferably to the back. Because High explosives alone won't cut it. Maybe if you know a modern soldier that knows how to fight a tank, they can tell you if you aren't going getting through a tank with just explosives. You have to focus it, not have the explosion go everywhere. And rather then use the explosion to punch through the tank, you use the explosion to propell something at hypersonic velocities that can get through....

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is so stupid and unfair, why don't we put Nautilus against something he can have a legit fight against, it's a spites, and a ridiculous one at that, someone have this locked

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5: No need to call this battle stupid, i basically want to see if i should put him against a higher tier like Spider man?

MaximumGeyser5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maximumgeyser5: No need to call this battle stupid, i basically want to see if i should put him against a higher tier like Spider man?

oh trust me, it's quite the ridiculous spite, it needs to be locked, he should be put against people in his league, not people, under him, to make him look good in this site, it's a Spite, and it needs to be locked @vance_astro

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers