Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Noone301994

@gojira2014 said:

I still stand Jason can beat Comic Bane by himself, the duo together will win. if we use movie and comic feats, Bane is outclass. If we used Jason x feats, Bane is really outclass.

I approve
I approve

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason solos. Bane will get some good punches in but how do you kill someone that can't die?

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason solos. Bane will get some good punches in but how do you kill someone that can't die?

he does not have to kill him per say, Dismemberment would work for a KO, but I think Jason can keep that from happening more often than not in a 10 round match.

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014 Plus I forgot Michael Myers was in this. Rob Zombie's Myers is a BEAST! Bane won't be able to defeat them both.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

So Bane is going to somehow catch the machete or other object that Jason throws at extreme speeds? Do you have scans of Bane's speed reactions? Any evidence to show that he would be capable of dodging or catching the objects that Jason throws at him?

Jason has never been knocked out with blunt force. Whenever Jason "dies", "loses", or gets "incapacitated" in his films it's blatant PIS. Those instances only occur because it's a horror movie and they want the main innocent character to survive and Jason to die. They think it's a good way to end the film.

I have no scans of Bane catching items in the movies. He does have a feat of using common sense, and dodging a gun shot when a guy pulls a gun. Doubt these Extreme speeds are faster than a bullet.

And i have to tell you, I doubt you want to start dismissing stuff in favor of PIS if your debating for Jason. When half of your kills come from High/drunk/unassuming teenagers your aren't going to have much left to build a case with.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: The machete throw was the one with the guy having his back turned, also what's different about Jason in X? The steel rod he threw was literally right in the beginning of the movie, before his transformation into Uber Jason if that's what you mean by having a different body and so on.

Also yeah...he wouldn't throw his weapon as much, but he can sure. Although backing up to your point about Jason not taking the same damage that Bane has dished out.

Probably not...however Jason has withstood a lot of things, in part 7 he survives with part of a house crashing down upon him, among other things in movies. Might not be in the same league with Bane's fist power...but still Bane will have his work cut out for him to do damage.

Abit movie wise anyhow.

In jason X the steel Rod throw was on a guy running with his back turned too. And yeah I'm accepting it, Im saying as i visualize this fight, it isn't with Uber Jason X with a steel mask and the shit he was doing while suped up. That Jason punched through steel doors and walls multiple times.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo:

He threw it faster than an android could react:

Loading Video...

I never claimed that his kills against teenagers showed any form of skill. If anything, the reason I showed Jason ever killing innocent people was to showcase his strength.

His skill comes when he kills trained army personnel.

When he shows that he can take down trained army units like this:

Loading Video...

And then at 0:55 and on you see Jason taking on 25th century space soldiers.

So after seeing all of that are you honestly going to tell me that it isn't PIS when untrained, innocent, stupid, and drunken teenagers take him on in the movies?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Wolfrazer

@sachmoo: Oh yeah steel rod was lol, but main point anyway was showing Jason being accurate with throwing stuffs. Yeah...Uber Jason was pretty strong, punching through hulls of ships n such.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: technically isnt the current or last Seen Jason is the Jason X version? if not him then the Remake which is far inferior.

To simply dismiss Jason feats cause he killed drunk teenagers alot, and was good at it, is no downer on Jason anyway. He has killed some more powerful beings like Freddy Kreugar, Super Androids, and powerful Psychics.

Movie wise Bane was easily killed with a gun blast from the Bat cycle. he was beaten by a decripid version of the Nolan Batman. nothing Bane did in the movies was superior to Jason's own feats in movies.

Comic versions come to play, Jason has way more feats to pull from, and fought the entire military twice, Freddy again, Ash from Army of Darkness of all things, Leatherface, and even fought Jason x in a good fight. He is more than capable of matching Pre 52 Bane, though New 52 would win a good fight.

Then again Meyers is also in this fight to help with New 52 Bane.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: I don't really see Myers doing much to Bane in either rounds tbh. I mean aside from being a distraction for Bane, but other then that. Although I haven't read any Halloween comics, so dunno his feats from those....movie wise I'm going off of the classic because he has more to draw from compared to Rob's but in there he doesn't show anything near Jason's ability.

Now Rob's version of Myers...I don't recall much of him, as I think he was pretty similar to classic...of course being much bigger and more ruthless. So that movie version, could prob do something.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Drew_Tan

Bane teaches them the meaning of fear and despair both rounds.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: First off we see him wind up and throw it. Bane saw the guy pull a gun and dodged. No reason he won't do the same here. Especially since its pretty much indicated that she didn't even try to dodge as she was feigning death.

He showed no skill in those videos. I can't even see what lead up to him slamming the guys face and what not, and he was completely outclassed by the guy who dodged his swing and then the guy landed 3 blows on him. The blows did nothing, and Jason lands a lazy backhand which sent the guy falling on a drill. When bane lands that same kick, those same punches and that same elbow, he would have dealt serious knockback to jason leading HIM to land on the drill. Banes kick sent Batman hurling backwards.

I agree many times he was incapacitated cannot be recreated in this scenario. But the scenario of bane dodging a swing then knocking Jason down, disarming him and dismembering him is VERY real.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I never read Halloween comics at all, but he should make for a distraction or at the least another angle of attack.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: True....now I wanna know what comic Michael can do...someone should get on that lol.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: technically isnt the current or last Seen Jason is the Jason X version? if not him then the Remake which is far inferior.

To simply dismiss Jason feats cause he killed drunk teenagers alot, and was good at it, is no downer on Jason anyway. He has killed some more powerful beings like Freddy Kreugar, Super Androids, and powerful Psychics.

Movie wise Bane was easily killed with a gun blast from the Bat cycle. he was beaten by a decripid version of the Nolan Batman. nothing Bane did in the movies was superior to Jason's own feats in movies.

Comic versions come to play, Jason has way more feats to pull from, and fought the entire military twice, Freddy again, Ash from Army of Darkness of all things, Leatherface, and even fought Jason x in a good fight. He is more than capable of matching Pre 52 Bane, though New 52 would win a good fight.

Then again Meyers is also in this fight to help with New 52 Bane.

I'm accepting all Jason feats, just not Jason X feats while Suped up. Im not trying to downgrade him, but they just aren't even close to similar. For that same reason im not using any Bane feats from Batman & Robin. They can't even be considered the same Bane, B&R Bane couldn't even formulate sentences.

He was not beaten by a decrepit batman. He beat batman the first time around after he was good enough to take on his goons with guns. So he wasn't THAT feeble, just not at his best. Then he lost to Batman who built his body back up over time with intense training. But let's not act like Bane losing a fighter trained to fight people stronger than himself , is that bad. Plus, you guys are crying PIS, bane could have easily killed Batman after the first fight. That is actually the definition of PIS that he didn't, he said he wanted Batman to watch Gotham burn. Im not saying he is stronger than jason, im saying he has the means to win.

As far as battle 2 goes, I wasn't aware there was a jason Comic until you guys posted scans. I have no argument for you there.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Noone301994

@sachmoo said:

@noone301994: First off we see him wind up and throw it. Bane saw the guy pull a gun and dodged. No reason he won't do the same here. Especially since its pretty much indicated that she didn't even try to dodge as she was feigning death.

He showed no skill in those videos. I can't even see what lead up to him slamming the guys face and what not, and he was completely outclassed by the guy who dodged his swing and then the guy landed 3 blows on him. The blows did nothing, and Jason lands a lazy backhand which sent the guy falling on a drill. When bane lands that same kick, those same punches and that same elbow, he would have dealt serious knockback to jason leading HIM to land on the drill. Banes kick sent Batman hurling backwards.

I agree many times he was incapacitated cannot be recreated in this scenario. But the scenario of bane dodging a swing then knocking Jason down, disarming him and dismembering him is VERY real.

Who cares if he winds up? Bane wasn't that impressive in that movie I don't see how he'd be able to dodge a throw that fast. He won't miss either. The videos below will show him throwing and shooting projectiles with great accuracy.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

He shoots that arrow through his head all the way from the forest while this guy is boating on the lake
He shoots that arrow through his head all the way from the forest while this guy is boating on the lake

I think he will do just fine.

The point of showing you Jason killing them wasn't to showcase HIS skill. It was to showcase the skill of people he has killed. He doesn't just deal with innocent teenagers only. He kills trained police and military troops all the time.

I personally don't think Bane was near Jason in strength in the movies so I don't see him prying the machete away from Jason. Punching a concrete wall is Bane's only impressive strength feat and that isn't even impressive compared to some of movie Jason's feats. One of Jason's most impressive strength feats were showcased when Freddy and Jason were fighting each other:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Notice how far away Freddy is thrown by Jason with just ONE ARM. Do you really think Bane could have done that? Freddy weighed at least 160 pounds.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then there are these strength showings. Just one punch sends Freddy flying meters away and the second gif shows Jason launching that teenager several meters away as well (she would have gone further if that tree wasn't there).

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Movie Bane fails. Comic Bane wins, since he said any version for round 2, it would be Micheal and Jason X vs Composite Bane with new and pre 52 feats. He could still get the job done.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Sachmoo

@noone301994: Who cares if he winds up? Bane wasn't that impressive in that movie I don't see how he'd be able to dodge a throw that fast. He won't miss either. The videos below will show him throwing and shooting projectiles with great accuracy.

Dude, you should care that he wound up. Like i said, bane saw a guy pull up a gun and started to dodge. So if Jason does that same thing Bane will be fine. Unless your saying he threw those things faster than a bullet, in which case id say we are done here. And like i said earlier, those throws are awesome, but most of the victims never saw them coming. In this fight, they are in plain sight of each other. So those vids may show he is accurate, but still on unassuming targets.

I personally don't think Bane was near Jason in strength in the movies so I don't see him prying the machete away from Jason. Punching a concrete wall is Bane's only impressive strength feat and that isn't even impressive compared to some of movie Jason's feats. One of Jason's most impressive strength feats were showcased when Freddy and Jason were fighting each other:

I said earlier Jason was stronger, but after Bane knocks him around with a few punches and knocks him on his ass, he surely could take the machete out his hand. Unless you think Jasons hand strength alone could trump Bane standing over him using his full body strength to take it away, in which case again, were done here. Fact remains noone hit Jason with the strength and ferocity of Bane. He would likely crush his mask the way he did batmans MUCH more sturdy mask. Jason is just outstandingly slow with no fighting ability. Could he end the fight with one swing? Yes. Bane MUST be on his P's and Q's. Bane might lose the war, but he will win the battle.

xxAcid_spitxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By xxAcid_spitxx

@noone301994: I am not denying Jason done some impressive things but Ash and military soldiers are not in the league of Bane. Bane is just far too skilled for Jason. Like @sachmoo said Bane's sheer force is enough to take down Jason for Bane to incapacitate Jason.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo: In my opinion, if Bane got close he would have to try to disarm Jason as soon as possible instead of punching him, knocking him over, and then disarming him, otherwise something like this would end up happening:

Loading Video...

If Jason is wielding his machete he isn't going to just stand idly while some big dude starts wailing on him. He'll try to get a couple of swings in right after Bane starts hitting him.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Noone301994

@xxacid_spitxx said:

I personally think Ash would be a good fight against Bane. Jason isn't very skilled but he doesn't have to be; he has shown that time and time again when taking down other trained characters. Jason will not be taken down by punches I can guarantee you that. He's tanked so much worse than hits from a dude that can punch holes in concrete.

xxAcid_spitxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: The beat down he would get isn't going to be what gains bane the win. He will use his surrounding to put an end to that. Once Jason is on the ground which will be pretty fast all Bane has to do is grab a pipe or blunt object and bash his head to mush. And Ash would loose pretty fast IMO.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Jason be killed away from the lake?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By thelocust619

Movie Bane dies horribly. He has no chance, Burton's Bane could only throw people n get KOd by a pipe, while Nolan's Bane was horribly unskilled and fought like a guy who simply bullied his way through every fight in his life. One stab from Mike's kitchen knife or a hack from Jason would end him.

Comic Bane probably outright takes Mike's Knife for fun, and as long as he throws the first punch Jason is gonna get laid out. While his blows are strong, even he can't cleave through a full mass Bane with anything short of a full swing, while one punch should knock him on his ass, and a ground pound would pulverize him. Even if they struck at the same time, a full power Bane would have the advantage by having the momentum to break through Jason's attack (though taking some damage, no doubt), n then its over.

Uber Jason isn't here but he can no-sell reentry level stuff, he's on an entirely different level and shouldn't even be mentioned here.

R1: Stomp for Team

R2: Reverse stomp in favor of Bane

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxacid_spitxx said:

@noone301994: The beat down he would get isn't going to be what gains bane the win. He will use his surrounding to put an end to that. Once Jason is on the ground which will be pretty fast all Bane has to do is grab a pipe or blunt object and bash his head to mush. And Ash would loose pretty fast IMO.

Ahh the surroundings. Well the OP doesn't say anything about where they are so what surroundings did you have in mind? What's to stop Jason from using those surroundings too? He can turn anything into a weapon that he can launch at Bane at extreme speeds. I feel like we are going to go in circles here though. You think Bane is too skilled to even get tagged once by Jason and I don't. We aren't going to change each other's minds through fancy wording or creative responses.

xxAcid_spitxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By xxAcid_spitxx

@noone301994: Jaon's surrounding won't matter Bane will use them to annihilate him. Sorry bro ik you like Jason but Bane can use them way more efficiently

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Wolfrazer

Usually when the OP doesn't say location, it's just a city. So......what would be on a city street that either of the 3 would use effectively?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Noone301994

@xxacid_spitxx: You have literally have no proof that Bane would use the surroundings better than Jason. I, on the other hand, can show you MANY ways that Jason has effectively used the surroundings to kill people.

Uses shopping cart that he found
Uses shopping cart that he found
Uses sign to stab woman and then throws said woman and sign at someone else
Uses sign to stab woman and then throws said woman and sign at someone else
Uses a clipboard he found, that's right, a CLIPBOARD, to kill an old man
Uses a clipboard he found, that's right, a CLIPBOARD, to kill an old man
Uses a metal rod that he found and throws it with deadly accuracy
Uses a metal rod that he found and throws it with deadly accuracy
Uses a head to throw at a helicopter with deadly accuracy
Uses a head to throw at a helicopter with deadly accuracy
Throws his machete at a tree branch knowing that it would screw up the helicopter's maneuverability
Throws his machete at a tree branch knowing that it would screw up the helicopter's maneuverability

You just think that since he has training that he's automatically a bigger threat here. That's why I am saying it is pointless for us to argue here. Skill doesn't guarantee that Bane would stomp and wouldn't even get hit, especially movie Bane. Movie Bane wasn't even that impressive and hardly has any feats.

xxAcid_spitxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: breaking concrete, smashing batman's suit, and beating batman is enough

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Wolfrazer

@noone301994: Poor Santa Claus. Of course No, you're using comic feats for Jason when the 1st round is movie only. Of course Movie Jason has too used a number of things as a weapon in the movies, buuuut just pointing that out is all. Either way though, guess for the 2nd round it wouldn't matter.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a situation in which Bane can move, observe and formulate a plan of attack, he wins. Both movie and comic versions.

In a deathmatch, like locked in a cage, the team wins. They're damn near immortal if I recall correctly and Bane isn't. He's definitely faster and better at H2H, but all it takes is a well timed or placed knife slash and he dies.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Wolfrazer

@dre_savage: Exactly how would he win movie wise even if he was in the open area? Which folks again, according to the rules, no specific location, it usually just takes place in a city.

I mean I could see him laying out Michael with his hits(classic Michael anyway...not really sure about Rob Zombie), but not Jason, or at least not in enough time to where he wouldn't be hit.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ Wolf,

In the movie, he displayed a bit of his tactical thinking. If he ran up to them and just tried to UFC take'em down, he might die.

But if he fell back, observed from the shadows a bit- used more of a military, tactical approach- be it divide and conquer, or something of the sort, he could eventually take them down.

Though Mikey and J can't be killed...permanently, they have been roughed up a bit and can be incapacitated or trapped. I don't recall either moving faster than John McCain, couple thay with Bane's SUPERIOR H2H skills and quickness over both. Not to mention, if they all start with weapons, Bane is much quicker and could decapitate Mike swiftly, leaving the lumbering slowbro Jason. He could run dude over with a city bus before Voorhees could turn around. He moves slower than a turtle moonwalking through peanut butter.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxacid_spitxx:

Agree to disagree I suppose. But, to put things in perspective, Jason could mimic all 3 of those "amazing" feats.

@noone301994: Poor Santa Claus. Of course No, you're using comic feats for Jason when the 1st round is movie only. Of course Movie Jason has too used a number of things as a weapon in the movies, buuuut just pointing that out is all. Either way though, guess for the 2nd round it wouldn't matter.

Yeah I get what you are saying (Santa had it coming). I was just too lazy to look through youtube videos of all of Jason's movie kills just to pick and choose every time he has improvised with a weapon from the environment. We both know how long that would take since he has at least dozens of improvised kills from weapons he found. I just thought it wouldn't be worth my time. Especially when the guy I'm trying to show this stuff to will ignore all of those feats and just simply say, "Bane beat Batman. He's too skilled to lose." As if that is enough of an argument to trump and debunk anything I, or anyone else, could ever say...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers