• 81 results
#1 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane cuz I like him ever since I he started appearing in Secret Six.

#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO.

#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane, I think he would hand Croc his butt.

#6 Posted by stupaman (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc. His strength was increased by alot pus he is invulnerable

#7 Posted by Colossus666 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane has broken killer crocks arm before.  So i give it to BANE.

#8 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane has beaten Croc twice.  Croc is a jobber.

#9 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane would take this a third time....

#10 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#12 Posted by spawn_obsessed (432 posts) - - Show Bio

bane because he uses steriods and we all know from baseball that steroids make you better than everyone :P

#13 Posted by Zniperking (281 posts) - - Show Bio

I say killer croc because he can be very savage and his skin is hard so he might have a chance in winning

#14 Posted by jesterlichloath (1013 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawn_obsessed said:
"bane because he uses steriods and we all know from baseball that steroids make you better than everyone :P"

#15 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane wins.

#16 Edited by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Croc,because he has quick  reflexes so he could such dodge Banes moves and cut Bane's tubes that pumps venom in his body afther that he could such take Bane to his pet crocs  so they could eat him.  If Batman could defeat Bane, anyone could that includes Killer Croc. Besides Bane, Killer Croc was the only  villain that came close enough to defeat  Batman. To me Bane is weak I mean all you have to K.O. him is to tear his tubes out of his head and arms even a kindergarden kid with scissors  could  defeat him. Once you do that is is not invisable anymore he is such a weak little man.

#17 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Do I need to post scans of Bane breaking Croc's arms?

And I've never seen Croc dodge anything.

#18 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Bane "
#19 Posted by theblackshadow (86 posts) - - Show Bio

eh i would say killer croc but bane would come up on top a few times but ultimatly i think killer croc would get the better
#20 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Killer Croc, but the first time they met, Bane broke his arm in two places. The next time, he re-broke it... backwards this time.

#21 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock:  Not without his rock. Lol.
#22 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane: "I WILL BREAK YOUR PUNY ROCK LIKE SO... WITH MY KNEE!"
Croc: "You... dick."

#23 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainCockblock said:
" Bane: "I WILL BREAK YOUR PUNY ROCK LIKE SO... WITH MY KNEE!" Croc: "You... dick." "
LOL.
#24 Posted by zombie flash (203 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wario88: 

1 is bane using venom 
2 where are they fighting 

those two are the big questions right now it could go either way
#25 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane's already proven himself superior in canon. this battle is pointless, Bane wins as he's already been canonically been shown to.

#26 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" Bane's already proven himself superior in canon. this battle is pointless, Bane wins as he's already been canonically been shown to. "
This. 
#27 Posted by Rhysg608 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine wins

#28 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (5515 posts) - - Show Bio

@Incredible Hulk-Prime said:

Killer Croc,because he has quick reflexes so he could such dodge Banes moves and cut Bane's tubes that pumps venom in his body afther that he could such take Bane to his pet crocs so they could eat him. If Batman could defeat Bane, anyone could that includes Killer Croc. Besides Bane, Killer Croc was the only villain that came close enough to defeat Batman. To me Bane is weak I mean all you have to K.O. him is to tear his tubes out of his head and arms even a kindergarden kid with scissors could defeat him. Once you do that is is not invisable anymore he is such a weak little man.

This is wrong. The only Bane who has ever been a small weak man without his Venom is either the Animated versions or the one from that God awful Batman and Robin film. Bane is a self made machine of death and a genius. Bane taught himself how to fight and kill in a room no bigger then a walk-in closet where he spent most of his life within the prison where he was born and raised. Is Killer Croc faster? Yes. Or atleast he should be. Is Killer Croc more durable? Well on Venom, Bane should be about equal. But has Croc ever used his speed for anything other then charges (Which Bane could tank)? Hell naw!! And that is the reason he loses. Bane used prep on Batman and did what most could only dream of, and Killer Croc while bigger, stronger, and faster could not take a man in a cape and cowl down. Catman has done better. Bane has also beaten Croc before twice! Sooo this thread is a bit pointless.

#29 Posted by Saren (25610 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc has come close to defeating Batman a grand total of once.

#30 Posted by Saren (25610 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wanna say Croc wins because I love Croc, there are days when I think he's the greatest fictional villain ever (I never claimed to have exemplary taste), but Bane wrecks him every time.

#31 Posted by TDK_1997 (14680 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane.

#32 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17850 posts) - - Show Bio

As posted above this fight is pointless,as its already been show Bane has won.

Though I would be rooting Croc.

#33 Posted by Saren (25610 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Killer Croc cause Batman has to have prep to beat him and doesn't need prep to beat Bane.

Batman has beaten Croc without prep several times and Croc has already lost to Bane twice in canon.

#34 Posted by Saren (25610 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995: Don't ask me, I didn't bump it.

#35 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlueLantern1995 said:

@CitizenBane Okay...then why resurrect this match?

He isn't the one that resurrected it, the dolt saying Wolverine wins did.
#36 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane.

Theoretically, with Croc's equal strength and healing factor he should win, but he's quite the jobber.

#37 Posted by Saren (25610 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc is a lot stronger than Bane post-Hush and considerably more durable to boot. His healing factor won't mean much, he needed about a week to regrow his hands after tearing them off to escape from Arkham. Bruce and Tim fought him (after Infinite Crisis, I think) and needed bombs to KO him since their punches wouldn't affect him. If you made a Daredevil vs Killer Croc thread, I'd like to say that Croc would win simply because Matt on paper can't really hurt him through his hide. But no writer ever remembers that, Shiva made a fool out of Croc with her bare hands. Technically Croc should win after his Hush upgrade, but he's just not written like that consistently enough for me to say he can beat Bane. And even if that durability applies here, Bane could just drop a wall or pillar on top of him, Batman defeated him like that once.

#38 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see Killer Croc put up a fight. But even if he did, I'd still say Bane.

#39 Posted by k4tzm4n (39926 posts) - - Show Bio

In all fairness, Croc has had a few good showings (Hush, the sewer encounter, The Dark Knight). But, those are outweighed by the times he's been practically useless. It's just a shame he fluctuates so much from writer to writer.

Staff
#40 Posted by TheDarkLord_267 (121 posts) - - Show Bio
BANE
#41 Posted by RIKR2 (10802 posts) - - Show Bio

bane!! superior intellect

#42 Posted by Night Thrasher (3675 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc is the DC version of Rhino.

#43 Posted by TERMINATOR1234 (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#44 Posted by Nefarious (19658 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane breaks his arm and his back. 

#45 Posted by nickzambuto (13384 posts) - - Show Bio

@Night Thrasher said:

Rhino>>>

#46 Posted by DeadNightHero (121 posts) - - Show Bio

is this Killer Croc after Hush? cause that has a lot to do with the final decision

#47 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rhysg608 said:

wolverine wins
#48 Posted by DCsuperman0007 (515 posts) - - Show Bio

bane has beaten croc a few times so i say bane.

#49 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@Night Thrasher said:

No. Rhino is a lot more stronger. He's Spider-man's enemy.

As for the thread, Bane breaks Croc's back and eats the crocodile...

Vouile

#50 Posted by NyghtMare (403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rhysg608 said:

wolverine wins