#1 Edited by never give up (9456 posts) - - Show Bio

Battles are won by KO or death. Fight takes place in Camp Crystal Lake. Fights take place at night.

Round 1- H2H Combat

Round 2- They fight in Camp Crystal Lake (environment can be used)

Round 3- Jason is stalking Bane he has his machete and arrows. Does Bane survive.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223718 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane would beat the crap out of Jason.

#3 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Better make it Jason X before this is locked.

#4 Posted by reikai (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason run him through.

#5 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by never give up (9456 posts) - - Show Bio

Better make it Jason X before this is locked.

It would get locked if it was Uber Jason also Bane wouldn't defeat Zombie Jason. This is Jason from the remake.

#7 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223718 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Jason run him through.

How ? That remake Jason was basically like the old Jason who was killing Horny Teenagers... that's nothing like Bane who was able to break The Dark Knight's back. Bane will hit up Jason with the League of Shadows Combat Skills and drop his big azz.

#9 Posted by never give up (9456 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Jason run him through.

How ? That remake Jason was basically like the old Jason who was killing Horny Teenagers... that's nothing like Bane who was able to break The Dark Knight's back. Bane will hit up Jason with the League of Shadows Combat Skills and drop his big azz.

Bane is good but he can't stomp all matches lol. Jason can use his machete in round 2 and has his machete and arrows in round 3 he showed good aim in the remake. Also Jason used traps in the remake.

#10 Posted by dondave (33365 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#11 Posted by reikai (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane is a better fighter. Jason is a better killer overall. Jason is still abnormal, even in the remake. Being a trained fighter is all but meaningless against Jason. It would be like that kid in "Jason Takes Manhattan" who boxes Jason on the rooftop until his knuckles were bloody and he was exhausted. And then Jason grabs him and punches his head off.

Of course, it's not that simple here. Bane is a strong guy and Jason isn't as strong as his Demon/Zombie self. But still stronger than a normal person. Bane's combat skills are his only advantage. Jason has full knowledge of the terrain and the tools he is using.

#12 Edited by King Saturn (223718 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Bane is a better fighter. Jason is a better killer overall. Jason is still abnormal, even in the remake. Being a trained fighter is all but meaningless against Jason. It would be like that kid in "Jason Takes Manhattan" who boxes Jason on the rooftop until his knuckles were bloody and he was exhausted. And then Jason grabs him and punches his head off.

Of course, it's not that simple here. Bane is a strong guy and Jason isn't as strong as his Demon/Zombie self. But still stronger than a normal person. Bane's combat skills are his only advantage. Jason has full knowledge of the terrain and the tools he is using.

Why do you assume Jason is stronger than Bane though ? I don't recall Jason doing much of anything in the remake to suggest that. Also, since we know Bane is trained by an elite Ninja / Assassin Organization... I don't think Jason setting up some traps will be that much of a problem... if anything I see Bane getting the Axe away from Jason and using it to cut the Monster's head off.

#13 Posted by reikai (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

you can see a lot of things, but anything can happen. It's Jason's backyard. He comes and goes as he pleases. Often without making a noise. Formal Training has no real meaning to a Horror/Slasher movie villain.

#14 Posted by King Saturn (223718 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

you can see a lot of things, but anything can happen. It's Jason's backyard. He comes and goes as he pleases. Often without making a noise. Formal Training has no real meaning to a Horror/Slasher movie villain.

How can we even say that considering Jason in his Crystal Lake setting has never really faced anyone like Bane before ?

#15 Posted by SNEAKY (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason would win easily.

@king_saturn: Sorry, but movie Bane was not all that impressive, Bane breaking Nolan Batmans back isn't all that impressive however, if this was comic Bane, I would go with him.

In the Remake Jasons was hard to KO and he actually never died, Jason was a lot faster in the remake than he was in previous films, he ran fast and he was better at hunting down his prey.

Jason 9/10

#16 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards Jason. If we were usin' comic Bane then this would be a stomp in Bane's favor. But movie Bane, while impressive...might not be able to overcome Jason with weapons. H2H, any version of Bane would give remake Jason the beats.

#17 Posted by reikai (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Bane ever faced anyone as strong as Jason before? No. He fought Batman, a fellow martial artist. Bane doesn't know the terrain here. Jason does. Jason knows everything about the area and every building in it.

Another point. Bane (Tom Hardy) is 5'9" in this movie. Jason (Derek Mears) in the new movie is 6'5".

#18 Posted by nick_hero22 (6707 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by russellmania77 (14400 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: what strength feats did they really show new jason doing? bane broke down a concrete wall with he's bear hands, also jason could sneak around the woods all he wants, he will never be able to sneak up on bane because voorhees has merely adopted the light, bane was born in it

#20 Edited by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by russellmania77 (14400 posts) - - Show Bio

@cerberusprime3k: look bro im the one who made it, i know what its made out of... ok you got me lol

#22 Posted by never give up (9456 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#23 Posted by Wardemon32 (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason gets curb stomped so bad I almost feel bad for him:(

#24 Posted by Time_To_Play (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason gets curb stomped so bad I almost feel bad for him:(

How?

#25 Edited by Wardemon32 (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@time_to_play:

We'll he beat the crap out of Batman, a master tactician, and was trained by Ra Gul in the movie. Jason swing to slow for Bane NOT to do anything. People always take hits from Jason. The only powerful hit I've seen from Jason was the one where he knocked off the kids head. On the otehr hand when he faught the robot, the person who actually KBEW how to fight, he got his a$$ kicked from left to right.

#27 Posted by Wolfrazer (5933 posts) - - Show Bio

@time_to_play:

We'll he beat the crap out of Batman, a master tactician, and was trained by Ra Gul in the movie. Jason swing to slow for Bane NOT to do anything. People always take hits from Jason. The only powerful hit I've seen from Jason was the one where he knocked off the kids head. On the otehr hand when he faught the robot, the person who actually KBEW how to fight, he got his a$$ kicked from left to right.

Psst...wrong version, this is the remake one who is much faster then his zombie incarnation.

#28 Posted by Wardemon32 (3969 posts) - - Show Bio

@hi_im_chucky_wanna_play: What martial artist? You mean in the comics? And don't you think those four will do the same to Jason? Lmao.

#30 Posted by russellmania77 (14400 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by gumflabica (2160 posts) - - Show Bio

since it's remake jason and movie bane, it's much less fun.

Limited Venom Bane vs Zombie Jason could be interesting...

When you write a fan-fic about somebody, you do some extensive research on them, so right now i'd probably be in Jason's favor.

#33 Posted by The Stegman (22722 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1- Bane

Round 2/3- Jason

#34 Edited by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@wardemon32 said:

@hi_im_chucky_wanna_play: What martial artist? You mean in the comics? And don't you think those four will do the same to Jason? Lmao.

No. People I know personally. No. They wouldn't last against Jason if Jason was real. Batmans to slow.

If we're referring to Jason from the remake, I would feel confident beating him H2H. Other than being exceptionally strong, he doesn't bring much to the table. Beating a bunch of twerps who would be scared to face me, a regular guy (albeit a regular 6'5, 275 lb guy) in a fight isn't impressive. I realize my view is a bit skewed as the average person is weaker, slower, and has a lower tolerance of pain than me. So don't get mad at me. LOL.

#35 Posted by InnerSuperman (858 posts) - - Show Bio

voorhees