Bane vs Jason

• 93 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Rozalia
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'll just leave these here.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

*sigh* This is why I hate slasher vs comicbook battles people always use the lame excuse of "Normal teens beat [insert slasher here] so of course [insert comicbook guy here] can do it" when in reality no teenager ever beat Jason post resurrection, and he was only beaten once pre resurrection.

Let's go over the movies shall we?

Friday 2- Killed almost all the teens, was stabbed in the shoulder, and kept coming, kidnapped the final girl's boyfriend and disappeared.

Friday 3- Was hit in the head with an axe, didn't die, came back in the next movie.

Friday 4- Was finally "killed" as a human by literally having his head split in two.

Friday 6- Was ressurrected with a much stronger healing factor, durability and strength, was incapacitated due to plot device of chaining him to the bottom of CCL.

Friday 7- Same thing, was dragged to the bottom of a lake by...some weird ghost dad plot device after beating a telekinetic.

Takes Manhattan- Took a toxic flood head on yet still survived for the next film

Goes To Hell- Was blown up, managed to transfer his essence to another body and still kept killing until finally he was sent to hell.

Freddy vs Jason- Killed EVERYONE, including dealing a finishing blow to Freddy Krueger (who put up quite a fight) and survived.

Jason X- Was frozen for centuries with no harm done, took down an entire Military unit, was finally put down by a heavily armed android only to be brought back again even stronger.

Jason is stronger than Bane, able to knock a man's head off with one punch, benchpress a multi ton boiler off of him, fling a man over 20 feet easily, throw a man with such force it ripped his arm off, crush people's skulls like tin cans, break people in half (truly breaking their spines, not just popping them outta place) He's more durable, taking machine gun fire, hangings, stabs, electricution, being impalled by multiple metal rods, crushed, drowned, lit on fire etc without blinking. Jason beats Bane, it's just a matter of catching him.

yes, this

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By James_Lockart
No Caption Provided

Punching somebody's head off is what Jason does you say? Well, he's not alone mate !

No Caption Provided

See How the guy gets his head punched in? The broads, which account for half of Jason's kills, are left unharmed.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By James_Lockart
No Caption Provided

So if Bane dismembers this freak what makes you think he's going to spare mercy for Jason, who gets killed by Pizza Hut level dudes all the time?

-

No Caption Provided

This guy tried to punch Bane and he's not a teenager. Did not end too well for him.

-

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Unlike Jason who kills hapless teens and has some gum chewing fans go ga-ga over his feats (LOL) Bane protects women and was protective for Scandal Savage through Secret Six. Here is her ex stabbing her and Bane not even blinking.The dude lives because the lady once liked him.

-

No Caption Provided

However under threat Bane smashes skull.

-

No Caption Provided

Here is bane protecting a small innocent child after a bloodbath. Jason wouldn't do it. He would just kill the child, mom and dad and his fans would go: 'Oh see, our freak who gets beaten by teens has killed three more people'. YAY !!

-

SO BANE FTW !!

MORE CLASS. HAS KICKED MORE ASS. AND HAS NEVER BEEN KILLED BY TEENS AND GALS WHO GENERALLY MURDER JASON AROUND.

JASON GETS KILLED BY SCREAMING GIRLS AND GUYS ALL THE TIME.

THIS TIME HE GETS KILLED BY BANE!

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By James_Lockart

Lol @ rozalia

Good Joke mate!

Laughed almost as hard as when I saw the list of people who slapped around Jason and killed him. Have you seen it? Lemme get in the pics just so you could have a laugh:

JASON GETS SLAPPED AROUND AND KILLED BY PLENTY OF ORDINARY FOLKS. HERE'S IS ANOTHER LOOK AT THAT CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED CLASSIC: ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO BEAT JASON SILLY

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SO YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THAT IF SOMEONE GIVES ME A "YAY JASON IS IMMORTAL YAY! JASON IS SOOOOOOO KEWL ! HE IS LIKE Y'KNOW MAN GAWD! THAT GIRL BEAT HIM AND THAT COUPLE FLUSHED HIM DOWN THE SEWER WHERE HE TRULY BELONGED BUT NOOOOOO FOR SOME GOD FORESAKEN REASON BANE (OF ALL PEOPLE) WILL LOSE WHERE A WHOLE HOST OF TEENAGERS HAVE SUCCEEDED. BELIEVE US. PLEASE DO." AGAIN THEN I'M GOING TO BARF.

SERIOUSLY BARF!

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lockart is convincing, have to go with Bane. He's shown the feats to be able to put jason down for a time which is all I think he has to do in this fight.

If this is a fight to the death and we're going with "Jason is immortal" then your asking to kill an immortal so this would be a pointless thread.

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

So if Bane dismembers this freak what makes you think he's going to spare mercy for Jason, who gets killed by Pizza Hut level dudes all the time?

-

No Caption Provided

This guy tried to punch Bane and he's not a teenager. Did not end too well for him.

-

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Unlike Jason who kills hapless teens and has some gum chewing fans go ga-ga over his feats (LOL) Bane protects women and was protective for Scandal Savage through Secret Six. Here is her ex stabbing her and Bane not even blinking.The dude lives because the lady once liked him.

-

No Caption Provided

However under threat Bane smashes skull.

-

No Caption Provided

Here is bane protecting a small innocent child after a bloodbath. Jason wouldn't do it. He would just kill the child, mom and dad and his fans would go: 'Oh see, our freak who gets beaten by teens has killed three more people'. YAY !!

-

SO BANE FTW !!

MORE CLASS. HAS KICKED MORE ASS. AND HAS NEVER BEEN KILLED BY TEENS AND GALS WHO GENERALLY MURDER JASON AROUND.

JASON GETS KILLED BY SCREAMING GIRLS AND GUYS ALL THE TIME.

THIS TIME HE GETS KILLED BY BANE!

Read the OP, this is Bane from the movie The Dark Knight Rises, not comic Bane, non of those feats matter in this battle.

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irs said:

Lockart is convincing, have to go with Bane. He's shown the feats to be able to put jason down for a time which is all I think he has to do in this fight.

If this is a fight to the death and we're going with "Jason is immortal" then your asking to kill an immortal so this would be a pointless thread.

His point is moot, this is movie Bane, not Comic Bane, none of those feats matter.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By James_Lockart

@irs:

God I was half-expecting someone to shout "Jason YAY !! Jason is GOD !!".

Thank God for your post man!

Seriously !

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By James_Lockart

@voorhees100:

My point is valid whether you consider the comics or not.

My whole ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO BEAT JASON SILLY series is based on movies.

Here take a look at it.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This looks more like a last ditch attempt to save face for BELOVED JASON!

Both Wolfrazer and Rozalia showed scans of comics with Jason cutting down ordinary folk as if it meant something.

As for Movie Bane he stomps hard. Just like those movie teens who slapped around Jason before butchering him or flushing him down the sewers. YAY OUR DUDE KILLS CIVILIANS SO HE MUST BE GOOOOOD !!!! doesn't cut it on the vine.

Fanboyism clouds logic. Especially with an id like Voorhees100 mate.

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By doubleaa54

Bane could beat the shit out of Jason, but Jason would ultimately win. Bane doesn't have the endurance that Jason has, Bane gets tired, Jason doesn't. Bane would have to rest eventually, Jason doesn't. Bane would need replenishment eventually, Jason doesn't. Also, Jason's machete is pretty handy in chopping those little chords of Banes apart, leaving him as nothing, pretty much. Now, Bane still pretty much has a chance, mainly because he can grab Jason and rip him in pieces and scattered them all over Gotham. But, more than likely, he would find a way to come back. The real battle here is Scarecrow vs. Jason.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By James_Lockart

@doubleaa54: Jason can come back bruv. All Bane has to do to win is to put Jason down like the kids from the movies. Death is not really required to win here.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By onilordasmodeus
James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supernatural Jason hasn't been beaten by children at all.

''teenagers beat Jason'' argument is weak and untrue, yet that's the only one you still cling to.

TEENS DO BEAT JASON.

AND YES SUPERNATURAL JASON.

BANE HAS THIS.

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@james_lockart: Yeah, I saw your pictures, you posted then like ten times in this thread, at this point I think you're just trolling. If you're not, how about we try a different approach. How about you tell me ONE example of a teenager beating Post Part 6 Jason that DOESN'T involve a plot device? (Such as someone trapping him in the bottom of Camp Crystal Lake which suddenly immobilizes him)

OR

How about you actually tell me HOW movie Bane can beat Jason? And no, saying "teenagers beat him" isn't an argument on how Bane wins.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By James_Lockart

@voorhees100:

First of all 'beyond part 6' doesn't make much sense. Why beyond part 6 when Jason was supernatural before part 6? Half of his undead life has involved being put down by people who would be lucky to work in a noodle shop.

The scans were put there because you seem to bypass them mate. But then again one can't expect 'Voorhees100' to be fair, neutral and objective now can one? If anyone's arguments are weak or invalid they are yours because they involve the fanboy approach.

Movie Bane can do anything that those kids did: Dismember, dissolve or flush Jason down the sewer to 'take him down' and walk away. Even if Jason comes back on a later date like he or Solomon Grundy do its still a win for Bane.

Bane is formidable and has yet to be beaten down by the Pizza Hut Employee of the Month see?

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voorhees100:

First of all 'beyond part 6' doesn't make much sense. Why beyond part 6? when Jason was supernatural before part 6? Half of his undead life has involved being put down by people who would be lucky to work in a noodle shop.

The scans were put there because you seem to bypass them mate. But then again one can't expect 'Voorhees100' to be fair, neutral and objective now can one?

Movie Bane can do anything that those kids did: Dismember, dissolve or flush Jason down the sewer.

Bane is formidable and has to be beaten down by the Pizza Hut Employee of the Month see?

Beyond part 6 because that is current Jason, as he was seen in his last movie. And as I said, we aren't arguing that teenager thing anymore because it's not true, I've told you how it's not true, yet you ignore logic and keep making lame jokes about it anyway.

I'm a fan, but that doesn't mean I'm biased in this match, I posted above how the movies ended and how NONE of them actually resulted in a teenager killing Jason with the exception of Tommy Jarvis.

Again, you're bringing up the teens, is this your only argument? How will Bane dismember Jason? Jason has taken damage greater than what Bane was shown to dish out in TDKR, heck, Bane doesn't even have any blades to cut Jason with in the first place, nor does he have magic plot device sewer waste, or the luxury of chaining Jason in the bottom of a lake.

Again, tell me HOW Bane, not teens will beat Jason, give me one viable scenario.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@voorhees100: Already did mate. Jason's history will not be discounted here. Nor will his being killed by chumps because like it or not IT IS TRUE.

Bane has this by dismemberment, dissolution or simply flushing down Jason like those kids did in NY.

And way to go on being neutral, fair and objective Mr. Voorhees100. You sir are a true fanboy !

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Voorhees100

@james_lockart said:

@voorhees100: Already did mate. Jason's history will not be discounted here. Nor will his being killed by chumps because like it or not IT IS TRUE.

Bane has this by dismemberment, dissolution or simply flushing down Jason like those kids did in NY.

And way to go on being neutral, fair and objective Mr. Voorhees100. You sir are a true fanboy !

...Are you serious with this.

Okay, in case you didn't read what I posted I'll say it again.

In Friday part 2- The teens hit jason in the shoulder with a machete, he falls down, they think he's dead but he breaks through a window and knocks the girl out and steals her boyfriend, verdict- JASON DID NOT DIE.

Friday part 3- The Teens hang him and hit him in the head with an ax, they think he dies but he wakes up and continues killing, verdict- JASON DID NOT DIE.

Friday part 4- Jason has his head split open and is hacked to pieces by Tommy Jarvis, Verdict- JASON DOES DIE (as I said)

Friday Part 6- Jason is resurrected, stronger, more durable and now with a better healing factor, this is the Jason I keep bringing up as post part 6 because this is the current Jason who Bane will be fighting, if you want to be technical, all feats before this film shouldn't even be used to discredit Jason, but whatever, it doesn't matter. Jason goes on a killing spree, Tommy Jarvis manages to chain him at the bottom of CCL. Since this Bane vs Jason Fight isn't taking place at CCL, that ending WON'T be taking place, Verdict- JASON DIDN'T DIE, HE WAS BFR'd DUE TO PLOT DEVICE.

Friday part 7- Same as the last film, Jason kills everyone, beats the Telekinetic girl, but her weird ghost dad shows up and sinks Jason at the bottom of the lake, Verdict- JASON DID NOT DIE, WAS BFR'd AGAIN.

Takes Manhattan- Jason kills every teen on the boat, swims from the Atlantic Ocean to NYC, and almost kills the final two teens if not for that freak toxic waste in the sewers washing him away, Verdict- JASON DID NOT DIE, NOR DID THE TEENS KILL HIM.

Teenagers have NEVER, EVER, EVER, killed Jason besides Tommy in part Four, so stop using it as an argument, it isn't one.

Also, attacking my username and trying to discredit me instead of giving me reasons why Bane wins isn't an argument either.

Bane has no weapons, he didn't use anything besides his fists (and a gun to shoot that one henchman) in the entire TDKR film, meaning he has nothing to dismember Jason with, he's not flushing Jason away, and he has no way to dissolve Jason, your arguments are weak.

Voorhees100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Voorhees100

@james_lockart: Okay, we're done here, you're obviously trolling at this point. Nice talking to you. Enjoy your future career in the wonderful world of humorless picture creating.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By James_Lockart

ADMINS THE TROLL IS HERE AND HE JUST MADE A NEW ACCOUNT.

LOCK DOWN THIS THREAD PUH-LEEZE.

SOMEBODY DIAL 911. THE TROLLS ARE HERE.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@voorhees100: My god, quit power scaling. Just because he is beat, and I say beat in the loosest term of the word, by some teenagers doesn't mean he is weaker than them. Half the time he is "beaten" by these teenagers is just PIS. If we look at his powers realistically he'd basically be unstoppable. Jason is immortal, and can't be hurt by any means. Unless Bane has some new power to destroy every single molecule of his body, movie or comic, he's not winning this one.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

In before the lock!!!!!!!

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@james_lockart: Yeah you're right I did enjoy this.

And Bane doesn't need to kill him. Comicvine rules state that unless specifically stated the conditions for winning are BFR, KO, incapacitation, OR death. And since no victory terms were stated, Bane is more than capable of doing at least one of those things, and since it's in Bane's home turf he would have an advantage there. Heck all he needs to do is push him in the river of sewage, that Gordon, IIRC fell into and he'd get BFR'd.

But I will say that Jason does have a better chance against movie Bane than comic Bane. But I still say Bane takes the majority.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By tg1982
James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By James_Lockart

@oneab0veall: @oneab0veall:

Man this guy has been trolling here using like 3 accounts or so.

Jason trolls.

Their God gets his ass kicked by a guy from the Pizza shop.

And yet they're willing to wage cyber jihad to honor Jason who would probably get killed by the ice cream man or a toddler in the next movie.

SHEESH !!!!

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

LMFAO ALL OF THIS

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points