Bane vs Deathstroke LIKE NEVER BEFORE

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nightwing444

The two great mercenaries are handed the Ultimate Contract.....The one to kill Batman!!!!Bane poisons Alfred and his death hangs heavy on Bruce's shoulders .Unable to cook his own food,and also unable to find the keys to his own house,Bruce begins to starve to death on the doorstep .He loses his money due to the trauma and is not even aware that this has happened .Further without Alfred to coach him on social skills he completely loses touch with everyone else and refuses to accept any help,drving off his friends with his anti social behaviour.(he screams "i slept with your wife !!" at clark,"how're the kids ?" at Jim gordon ..."Look out!!There is a tarantula on top of you!" at Dick)

As was conclusively proved in The Dark Knight Rises Alfred is the only servant in the house and in his absence Bruce starves to death on his doorstep.After suffering a stroke on getting the receipt for child support from Talia,he lies catatonic on the Manor Doorstep.At this point Deathstroke pulls up the drive ,walks slowly and kicks him in the nuts ,killing him instantly as anybody with the power of having a winning record against the JLA,Titans,Lobo and just about anyone who dares to (in theory) be more powerful than him.

This upsets Bane high on venom and testesterone as usual and the two begin arguing next to Batmans corpse as to who truly killed him..The argument turns violent and is now a deathmatch.Who wins ?

RULES:

1.Both are bloodlusted

2.Bane is on n52 Venom

3.DS has Nth metal armour

No guns or weapons.Fight won only by Death of Opponent.Who wins?

Answers such as Batman rises from the dead and stomps them both will not be accepted

ferventking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DS without the armor would win... Giving it to him is just overkill

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing444 said:

Answers such as Batman rises from the dead and stomps them both will not be accepted

Alfred rises from the dead and stomps them both.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing444 said:

Alfred rises from the dead and stomps them both.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

DS with trouble if Bane is on New 52 venom

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Cerberus_

Bane ***** Deathstroke with his **** because he's really,really,really mad and needs to exert his angry built up energy on something.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade would probably have some trouble...but he would definitely win 8/10 times.....alfred would resurrect himself mid-fight and start whoopin asses

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke

Bane's regular venom hasn't been shown

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Deathstroke

Bane's regular venom hasn't been shown

We have to assume he's using New-52 Venom, which means an unharmed Slade gets chocked out by a blood lusted new-52 amped Bane.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Dafuq did I just read......

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nightwing444

Remember n52 Venom has power to make superman bleed

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember n52 Venom has power to make superman bleed

That's not ordinary venom, not to mention that was PIS

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Why would Batman go into a state of starvation without Alfred?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is about what I would expect from a Deathstroke fanboy like yourself.

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nightwing444

@thebourneposter: aww shut up you stupid bat- wanker !! is it not embarassing enough for you to get owned in the deathstroke vs Batman forum where you were the only person among 100 to claim batman wins until i shut up your hysterical claims??!??or do you want to come and display your ignorance about comics here too with your retarded cum rag jokes???

For the record , if you could actually read english which i seriously doubt, you would notice that im making a case here for venom rather than the other way round.the reason i use DS in most of my threads is because hes weak enough to be used in fights vs humans while enhanced enough to go up against metas.

Since this battle is set in DCnU ,ie about the time you started reading comics,one hopes that you might post your first intelligent comment yet but considering the rubbish you sprouted in the other thread, i wouldnt exactly be waiting with bated breath...

Now moving on to the more intelligent posters,do you think this battle will be more even if i remove slade's armour?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing444: I will respond to this with a quote from Nightwing444, which will be my only other post in this topic. This is the esteemed Nightwing444 on the topic of Batman vs Deathstroke.

"batman wouldnt be able to kill him if he found him butt naked in bed with his pants down."

Wonderful job, just wonderful. But remember everyone, I'm the wanker here. Yup.

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter: Ahaha of course you are .Want proof?

Since you didn't for the rest of your Deathstroke wank fest, I don't expect you to provide a scrap of evidence indicating that he would beat multiple talons.

More fanboy nonsense. Put away your Deathstroke themed cum rag and make a real argument. Batman beats Deathstroke 6/10.

Ignoring the rest of the illogical rubbish(DS vs a talon?ROFL) sprouted by you in this thread,Ladies and Gentlemen lets have a big hand for the inventor of themed cum rags.Those cannot be healthy,,,,,

. I could find the time Batman one shotted him. I also found the time Batman knocked him out all alone. There was also that time where Deathstroke won, but barely, and Batman didn't use any gadgetry. Scans can be provided.Since I'm not a fanboy, I'll recount how earlier, Deathstroke knocked down and stunned Batman. But Slade didn't knock him out, and Batman ended up winning here.

How did Batman win in said scans?he started punching faster than Slade of Course.f***k enhancements.The Goddamned Batman is in town!Then he knocked him out with the backside of a gun.Oh...and Slade had a sword.Then Bruce fought Cass without too much effort.This is just THAT kind of comic....

I like how you call Batman a PIS machine,

not just me.everybody who isnt wanking...

I can post scans of Batman handling Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, and Hal Jordan at the same time. Didn't want to, but if you're going to use pointless PIS feats, I will too.

The talons example was because you stated that Slade would easily beat Court of Owls with no evidence. I can show you plenty of better examples. How about Batman fighting evenly with Titus, or driving off a Martian Manhunter duplicate? What about the time he destroyed an Amazo prototype, or defeating Frankestein?

Believe me we had already seen enough PIS up till this point...

But after he ended up losing the debate(Ha!seriously how could he not?) this was his parting shot...

No time to respond now. You can PM me though if you want more information about the rags though. (JK if it wasn't obvious)

Well i hope you enjoyed your little wankfest yesterday Mr Bourneposter....And do remember to patent your legendary themed cum rags after you finish up tonight ,okay?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing444: Can you prove that Batman beats Deathstroke 6/10? Or show scans? Because based on the Batman vs. Deathstroke threads most agree that Deathstroke could beat him