This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3650 posts) - - Show Bio

They are both master strategists, highly intelligent killers, expert combatants and extremely dangerous opponents. And at one time or another, they have both beaten Batman. But which of these two will win in a fight to the death?
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2 hours prep.
#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio

DS. Bane had to tire out Batman for a week before beating him. Deathstroke could beat Batman on the fly

#3 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3650 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: Good point. Plus, Batman was sick. But he was still smart enough to find out where Batman lives, track him there, and beat the crap out of him. A weak Batman is a Batman nonetheless. And Bane's stood pretty well in fights on the spot before. I'd still have to say Deathstroke too.
#4 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (13040 posts) - - Show Bio

No point, Bane need to tkae Batman after being punished by all his villians, Deathstroke almost take down by himself the JLA. 
Deathstroke wins in a combat, but Bane wins in being mroe overrated.

#5 Posted by Power NeXus (9856 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstromp.

#6 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8876 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke kicks Bane's ass anyday of the week.

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (35216 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Bane is being highly underestimated by some, but Deathstroke still wins.
Staff
#8 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade wins this. 
#9 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3650 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: I agree. Bane is highly underrated by a lot of people, thinking he's just a dumb muscle-bound thug. Unfortunately, one of those people went on to make a Batman movie. Deathstroke still wins, but Bane is one of my all-time favorite villains.
#10 Posted by JediXMan (31598 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins.

Moderator
#11 Posted by theblackshadow (85 posts) - - Show Bio

eh i would have to say deathstroke only becasue he took out the justice league and has taken out the teen titans numoreus times.
#12 Posted by oiHooliganismoi (517 posts) - - Show Bio

why is the fact that banes intellect to make a plan take away from the fact  he beat batman......... doesn't that show how smart he is?

#13 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (13040 posts) - - Show Bio
@oiHooliganismoi said:
"why is the fact that banes intellect to make a plan take away from the fact  he beat batman......... doesn't that show how smart he is? "

He beat Batman, when Batman was tired, Deathstroke dont need to do that to take Batman down.
#14 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
"@oiHooliganismoi said:
"why is the fact that banes intellect to make a plan take away from the fact  he beat batman......... doesn't that show how smart he is? "
He beat Batman, when Batman was tired, Deathstroke dont need to do that to take Batman down. "

He has beaten him again IIRC. 
=]
#15 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crom-Cruach said:
" Deathstroke kicks Bane's ass anyday of the week. "
@spidey 15 said:
" Slade wins this.  "
@JediXMan said:
" Deathstroke wins. "
#16 Posted by Jake Fury (19563 posts) - - Show Bio

DS after a tough fight. 

#17 Posted by CylonDorado (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Bane had a plan to make Deathstroke tired?
#18 Posted by tensor (5376 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke would beat bane with 1 hand

#19 Posted by Ferro Vida (34679 posts) - - Show Bio

Take away Slade's powers and we have a fair fight.

#20 Posted by entropy_aegis (15612 posts) - - Show Bio
 BREAK YOU. 
#21 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#22 Posted by Rhysg608 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool and punisher beat both.

#23 Edited by k4tzm4n (35216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rhysg608 said:

deadpool and punisher beat both.

Did you really just bump this to say something completely off-topic? Awesomeness.

And no, Punisher and Deadpool don't beat both.

Anyway, the only way to make this fair is New 52 Bane vs a lightly armed Slade, and even then we don't really know what his limits are.

Staff
#24 Posted by ALMIGHTY (645 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rhysg608: Deadpool...... MAYBE.

Punisher.........Your Insane !!!

#25 Posted by Nefarious (23739 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins with ease.

#26 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

DS STOMPS

#27 Edited by Immortal777 (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

The Terminator FTW

#28 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20464 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#29 Posted by superman69 (334 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#30 Posted by Rhysg608 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool and wolverine tank both of these guys without out any trouble it would be a stomp and punisher would win here peeps

#31 Posted by k4tzm4n (35216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rhysg608 said:

deadpool and punisher beat both.

@k4tzm4n said:

@Rhysg608 said:

deadpool and punisher beat both.

Did you really just bump this to say something completely off-topic? Awesomeness.

And no, Punisher and Deadpool don't beat both.

Anyway, the only way to make this fair is New 52 Bane vs a lightly armed Slade, and even then we don't really know what his limits are.

@Rhysg608 said:

deadpool and wolverine tank both of these guys without out any trouble it would be a stomp and punisher would win here peeps

Are we stuck in a loop?

Staff
#32 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

Think Deathstroke's got this in the bag. New 52 or not.

(Trying to break the loopty loop!)

#33 Posted by k4tzm4n (35216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Think Deathstroke's got this in the bag. New 52 or not.

(Trying to break the loopty loop!)

Agreed. While Bane's a beast (physically) in the New 52, he appeared to feel Batman's strikes. I imagine Deathstroke's arsenal could put a major hurting on him.

Staff
#34 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6747 posts) - - Show Bio

death stroke from titans show is still a stomp

#35 Posted by darktiger (4629 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

I think Bane is being highly underestimated by some, but Deathstroke still wins.

yes he does

#36 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@spidey 15 said:

Slade wins this.
#37 Posted by darktiger (4629 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@spidey 15 said:

Slade wins this.

forreal slade a gangster

#38 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@spidey 15 said:

Slade wins this.

forreal slade a gangster

LOL

#39 Posted by darktiger (4629 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@darktiger said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@spidey 15 said:

Slade wins this.

forreal slade a gangster

LOL

it's the truth deathstroke is commited and takes anything that gets in his way the only thing that needs to change now is taskmaster defeating A list heroes and getting credit

#40 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@darktiger said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@spidey 15 said:

Slade wins this.

forreal slade a gangster

LOL

it's the truth deathstroke is commited and takes anything that gets in his way the only thing that needs to change now is taskmaster defeating A list heroes and getting credit

Haha

#41 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@superman69 said:

Deathstroke

#42 Edited by darktiger (4629 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: forreal he don't get that much respect

#43 Posted by Libertyprime (1386 posts) - - Show Bio

Banes too overrated, DS stomps.

#44 Posted by IKnowEverything (357 posts) - - Show Bio

@CylonDorado said:

What if Bane had a plan to make Deathstroke tired?

hahahah i love this

#45 Posted by MyonKuro (83 posts) - - Show Bio
DeathStroke in a Super~Stomper.
DeathStroke Out~Classes Bane in almost every way including:
~Intelligence
~Durability (Healing Factor)
~Strength (He can definitively lift more than 1 ton)
~Fighting Skills (He has beat Batman multiple times)
There you go.
Myon
#46 Posted by never give up (9773 posts) - - Show Bio

@CylonDorado said:

What if Bane had a plan to make Deathstroke tired?

Batman Knightfall lol

#47 Posted by XiiX (9515 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke.

#48 Posted by Immortal777 (7806 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstomp FTW

#49 Posted by Supermansito (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Deathstomp FTW