#1 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6291 posts) - - Show Bio

DS has 1 hour prep but just has 2 pistols and his sword.

Bane has 1 day prep and is on Venom and is bloodlusted.

Fight takes place on Gotham streets.

Current of both

#2 Posted by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

So...you're giving DS prep time...but aren't allowing him to get better weapons...which is really all he could expect to do with only 1 hour of prep...which drastically reduces the value of that prep time.

#3 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade would turn Bane into sushi.

#4 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3904 posts) - - Show Bio

What does Banes venom in the New 52 do? Obviously strength but what else? Speed? Agility? Awareness? Durability? Etc?

If its just stength Deathstroke wins easily.

#5 Posted by Nefarious (21910 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving Ds prep.....only makes his victory much more easier and quick.

#6 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

What does Banes venom in the New 52 do? Obviously strength but what else? Speed? Agility? Awareness? Durability? Etc?

If its just stength Deathstroke wins easily.

New 52 Bane on venom stomped Batman and the the entire Court Of Owls.

I say Bane wins only cause he has more prep.

#7 Posted by xXNinjaAssassin8972Xx (19 posts) - - Show Bio

WtF are you thinking?! Deathstroke will beat the LIVING crap out of Bane, also in 100% agreement with Nefarious.

#8 Posted by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke wins this with ease.

#9 Edited by jashro44 (23704 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanwithatan01: the venom also makes him smarter iirc. For example he drugged slade and sent slade after batman in the new 52...

#10 Posted by krauser99 (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@supermanwithatan01: the venom also makes him smarter iirc. For example he drugged slade and sent slade after batman in the new 52...

Really. Do you happen to have the scans of him drugging Slade? Would appreciate it.

#11 Posted by jashro44 (23704 posts) - - Show Bio

@krauser99: I have only seen these scans of deathstroke on venom attacking bane:

#12 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3904 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: how did Bruce defeat the new 52 Bane?

#13 Posted by jashro44 (23704 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke. Pre-52 or New-52.

#15 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomnaut said:

Deathstroke wins this with ease.

I doubt you have seen New 52 Bane

#16 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1289 posts) - - Show Bio

If this was pre-New 52 I would say Deathstroke. New 52 Bane has gotten a serious upgrade. Venom now enhances his already genius intellect as well as grant him even more strength than it had before. He took out like 6 Talons who are all century old assassins with healing capabilities like Wolverine at the same time. I say Bane for the reasons that it is current Bane in this fight and he has more prep time.

#17 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3904 posts) - - Show Bio

From the looks of new 52 Bane he's a whole nother animal than from before. I believe he wins this after a tough drawn out fight.

#18 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane on Venom has this.

He is stronger,faster,more durable and smarter than he was before.

#19 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: He is still not as fast as Slade, nor as smart, from what we have seen. In all honesty, strength would be close. He doesn't have the durability to take a single hit from Slade (He can cut him in half in a single blow) but with Slades Nth metal armour, he can take quite the beating.

#20 Edited by mightyrearranger (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

How's Bane gonna kill a guy who survived a submarine landing on him?

So I guess we have to ask ourselves if New 52 Bane is quick enough to get his hands on Slade in order to incapacitate him, at least.

#21 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@stronger: He is still not as fast as Slade, nor as smart, from what we have seen. In all honesty, strength would be close. He doesn't have the durability to take a single hit from Slade (He can cut him in half in a single blow) but with Slades Nth metal armour, he can take quite the beating.

Even pre-new 52 Bane was stronger than Deathstroke.Though I agree pre-new 52,Slade would win.

New 52 Bane has beaten the hell out of Batman and took on the entire Court Of Owls.

#22 Posted by BigCimmerian (8683 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane wins 6/10.

#23 Posted by MonsterStomp (19878 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane. Not by much though.