#2 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

bane

#3 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

same here bane

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane would win

#5 Posted by POHOCOM (807 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as he uses his venom, and its hand to hand with no guns, Bane wins. Without the venom I think Crossbones.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF are you people talking about? Bane? F#CKIN BANE? Is Bane bulletproof all of a sudden? Crossbones doesn't fight hand to hand unless he's fighting Cap...and that's only because he had something to prove before he sniped him.He is always strapped.Bane is done.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"WTF are you people talking about? Bane? F#CKIN BANE? Is Bane bulletproof all of a sudden? Crossbones doesn't fight hand to hand unless he's fighting Cap...and that's only because he had something to prove before he sniped him.He is always strapped.Bane is done."

But that is situational. I am talking if they strickly fought with hand to hand combat. I wasnt think about Crossbones using guns cause Bane rarely does.

#8 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

how is crossbone gonna shoot bane with a broken back ? lol jk
Post Edited:2008-02-08 23:53:50

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
"WTF are you people talking about? Bane? F#CKIN BANE? Is Bane bulletproof all of a sudden? Crossbones doesn't fight hand to hand unless he's fighting Cap...and that's only because he had something to prove before he sniped him.He is always strapped.Bane is done."
But that is situational. I am talking if they strickly fought with hand to hand combat. I wasnt think about Crossbones using guns cause Bane rarely does."

No it's not situational...this is a random encounter.Crossbones is always trapped,therefore if he's in the fish market most likely stealing fish because he's Crossbones...the biggest sh!tbag of all villians,and Bane so happens to come out of nowhere and pose a threat....Crossbones is going to blow his f#ckin head off.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (223841 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
But that is situational. I am talking if they strickly fought with hand to hand combat. I wasnt think about Crossbones using guns cause Bane rarely does."
No it's not situational...this is a random encounter.Crossbones is always trapped,therefore if he's in the fish market most likely stealing fish because he's Crossbones...the biggest sh!tbag of all villians,and Bane so happens to come out of nowhere and pose a threat....Crossbones is going to blow his f#ckin head off."

Fighting in a crowded fish market isnt situational ? Of Course that is... I missed that part in the opening post though, but I still she Bane winning in terms of h2h combat. If it goes to a place where Crossbones has his cannons out and catch Bane before he sees him. Then yeah he could kill Bane.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
No it's not situational...this is a random encounter.Crossbones is always trapped,therefore if he's in the fish market most likely stealing fish because he's Crossbones...the biggest sh!tbag of all villians,and Bane so happens to come out of nowhere and pose a threat....Crossbones is going to blow his f#ckin head off."
Fighting in a crowded fish market isnt situational ? Of Course that is... I missed that part in the opening post though, but I still she Bane winning in terms of h2h combat. If it goes to a place where Crossbones has his cannons out and catch Bane before he sees him. Then yeah he could kill Bane."
There will be no hand to hand.-Bane:Ahhhhhhhhhh!-Crossbones: wtf? *pulls guns out*-Bane:Ahhhhhhhhhh!-Crossbones: *shoots*-Bane:........
Post Edited:2008-02-09 00:31:00
Post Edited:2008-02-09 00:31:29
#13 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Im with Vance on this,Bane aint bulletproof...Cross is always packing heat,is a great marksmen and fighter.

The only disadvantage he has is strength

#14 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

don't forget bane's smarts

#15 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane also is a pretty damn good marksman. If Crossbones gets to bring his guns, Bane gets to bring his sniper rifle.

I think Bane is smart enough to get somewhere to snipe Crossbones or close enough to break him.

As a sidenote, I'm glad somebody gave Bane a good fight.

I was getting tired of seeing "Bane vs Colossus" and other ridiculously one sided fights.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Bane also is a pretty damn good marksman. If Crossbones gets to bring his guns, Bane gets to bring his sniper rifle. I think Bane is smart enough to get somewhere to snipe Crossbones or close enough to break him. As a sidenote, I'm glad somebody gave Bane a good fight. I was getting tired of seeing "Bane vs Colossus" and other ridiculously one sided fights."

That's not the way it works.Bane don't carry heat on a regular bases.If shooting mothaf#ckas was his thing then he wouldn't pump venom into his brain.Crossbones is always strapped and that's the point.In a random encounter,Crossbones wouldn't be caught with out a banger.

#17 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
bump
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Crossbones.OVERKILL.

#19 Posted by Fresh Prince (4989 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it said Colossus not Crossbones LOL

#20 Posted by Ikari (91 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"

Bane also is a pretty damn good marksman. If Crossbones gets to bring his guns, Bane gets to bring his sniper rifle.

I think Bane is smart enough to get somewhere to snipe Crossbones or close enough to break him.

As a sidenote, I'm glad somebody gave Bane a good fight.

I was getting tired of seeing "Bane vs Colossus" and other ridiculously one sided fights.

"
Agreed!
#21 Posted by Ferro Vida (34676 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:

"
Are you kidding? Someone made that thread twice?

If we are going with classic Crossbones then I can see him taking a very slight majority. This won't be an easy fight either way.
#22 Posted by k4tzm4n (36482 posts) - - Show Bio

Weapons???
Staff
#23 Posted by Ferro Vida (34676 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: Doesn't look like it.
#24 Posted by k4tzm4n (36482 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @k4tzm4n: Doesn't look like it. "

Well, just h2h Bane is going to win...If Crossbones is given his usual equipment, he should stomp.
Staff
#25 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane
#26 Posted by ComicStooge (12076 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane...