#1 Posted by BigCimmerian (8684 posts) - - Show Bio

- Both are pre Flashpoint

- No venom for Bane, both are in character, no prep

- Battle take place in abandoned warehouse, who wins and why?

#2 Edited by Argothor (115 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the first time I have even heard of Bronze Tiger so I looked him up, but I'm gonna say Bronze Tiger. He is faster from than Bane from what I've seen. Bane can win this though he is after all a very smart and strong dude.

#3 Edited by mightyrearranger (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Ben Turner here. Both are LoA trained, both have broken backs, but Ben is quicker and a better thinker mid-combat. He's taken down Enchantress with a nerve pinch and figured other ways to incap otherwise durable opponents.

#4 Edited by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

bronze tiger

#5 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Edited by jashro44 (23704 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe bronze tiger is more skilled all though its close.

#7 Edited by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done,Tiger has greater technique and finesse but Bane is incredibly resilient,brutal and strong.

Could go either way though Bane has the superior combat showings overall but Tiger should win on theory.

#8 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12349 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben is pretty much Bruce's equal in many regards, a venomless Bane would be much easier to handle. Still Bane is stronger and more durable, but Ben's speed and superior skill should prove more lethal overall. Bronze Tiger beats Bane 6/10 ... but still, close fight....

#9 Posted by Pokeysteve (8537 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone post some feats for post crisis Tiger? I've only seen the beating Batman (pre crisis) scans.

#10 Posted by dondave (38790 posts) - - Show Bio

Bronze Tiger

#11 Edited by mightyrearranger (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone post some feats for post crisis Tiger? I've only seen the beating Batman (pre crisis) scans.

^Breaks Ravan's back without any trouble. Ravan is a trained and disciplined thugee, who would later join the Squad after Ben "re-broke" his back by deducing that he had a tech-based exoskeleton keeping him up and target-kicking the exact area that shut it down)

I'm going to find the scan of him busting a superhuman's eardrums while he's got Ben in a vice grip and transfer it over when I get home. I'd imagine he'd do something similar to that if Bane could even get a hand on him.

#12 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane can edge a few wins due to greater endurance, I think. Other than that... Tiger.

#13 Posted by Xaa (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Bronze Tiger

#14 Posted by LinkXV1 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

I have literally never seen a thread where Bane wins...

#15 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio

@linkxv1 said:

Make Bane vs. Harley Quinn. Unless I, as her sole and singular champion, can out-debate the entire site, he will win.

#16 Posted by LinkXV1 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

Trust me, this is Comicvine, they'll find a way.

#17 Posted by Joygirl (20146 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by LinkXV1 (490 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

Meh, I will. Only if it means seeing Bane FINALLY WIN!

#19 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio

@linkxv1 said:

Which is ironic cause Bane almost always wins in the comics,he's killed Calvin Rose,Judomaster, Film Freak,beaten Batman,Nightwing,Tim Drake,Killer Croc,Azrael,KG Beast,King Snake,Catman,Hell Hound,Talia,Joker,Man-Bat.

Still Bane wins plenty of fights in the forums,provided people actually know how his powers work.Most of the time he ends up fighting Rhino,Juggernaut etc or conversely there are people who think he's just a slow,unskilled strong guy.

#20 Edited by Shawnbaby (10869 posts) - - Show Bio

@linkxv1 said:

Go on over here...Popular opinion is that Bane can win this one pretty easily...

#21 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8154 posts) - - Show Bio

Bronze already beat Batman in a H2H fight and what chance of Bane have to beat Bronze.

#22 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (5852 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the main factor in this fight is who has the better endurance.

Typically people view Bane as a musclebound beefcake, though he's a bit more complex than that. He's relatively quick, I'm not going to say he's faster than Bronze Tiger because I don't think it'd be true, but he's definitely above the average human speed.

I don't know much about Bronze Tiger's endurance but Bane's is pretty crazy.

In the above scans Bane has been chained up getting tortured for awhile. He isn't under the influence of Venom & he's been hit by 506 bricks. He then decides that he's a tad hungry and gets free of one of the chains and takes a bite out of one of his captors neck.

Bane also has beaten the likes of Batman, Azrael, Killer Croc, Nightwing, Judomaster, and various others that were faster or had more training than he.

I'm going to say Bane wins the majority but in all honesty it might be too close to call.

#23 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio

Bronze already beat Batman in a H2H fight and what chance of Bane have to beat Bronze.

No he didn't,the two proper fights they had ended up inconclusive.

I think the main factor in this fight is who has the better endurance.

Typically people view Bane as a musclebound beefcake, though he's a bit more complex than that. He's relatively quick, I'm not going to say he's faster than Bronze Tiger because I don't think it'd be true, but he's definitely above the average human speed.

I don't know much about Bronze Tiger's endurance but Bane's is pretty crazy.

In the above scans Bane has been chained up getting tortured for awhile. He isn't under the influence of Venom & he's been hit by 506 bricks. He then decides that he's a tad hungry and gets free of one of the chains and takes a bite out of one of his captors neck.

Bane also has beaten the likes of Batman, Azrael, Killer Croc, Nightwing, Judomaster, and various others that were faster or had more training than he.

I'm going to say Bane wins the majority but in all honesty it might be too close to call.

This.

#24 Posted by Alexander505 (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane breaks in two pieces Bronze Tiger

#25 Edited by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Alexander505 (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane win