Bane vs Black Widow and Hit-Girl (Movie)

• 185 results
godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By godzilla44

Bane from the Nolan Trilogy vs Black Widow from MCU and Hit-Girl from the Kick-Ass movies

no morals, no equipment, HTH only but are allowed to wear suits

fight takes place in Dallas Cowboys stadium

win KO or death

who wins and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No equipment? Bat and Bane.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one easy. IIRC widow always uses gadgets in her fights and so did hit girl and they aren't nearly as durable as batman or bane especially with Batman's suit and banes mask. Batman and bane kick butt without gadgets and are better overall.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1...but only because you've got 2 full grown men against a woman and a 12 year old girl in unarmed combat.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RBT

No idea about hit girl, but both Bats and Bane can solo Widow.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Bane solos, Hit Girl and Widow need gadgets

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Bane solos, Hit Girl and Widow need gadgets

Well widows gadgets our to OP and Hit Girl's gadgets are pretty much guns

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: Are you saying you are now adding gadgets?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Team 1.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By godzilla44

@lukehero: No but I'm thinking of making it just Bane vs BW and HG no gadgets

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: Widow is not that good without gadgets, and hit girls H2H is embarrassing, she has too many low showings vs skilled opponents.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: I'll just make Bane vs them, Widow with gadgets could solo

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Hit-Girl is gonna get lowballed bad here. IMO she can take Bane, he has an easily exploitable plot device on his face, alls she needs is one kick.

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: That's the thing, Widow tech is better than Batman's , but without she's really not that durable. Maybe if she gets her own movie or in Age of Ultron she will improve.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1...but only because you've got 2 full grown men against a woman and a 12 year old girl in unarmed combat.

Like this matters in fiction, Hit-girl has shown better striking power then Bats, IIRC.

Let me put this in perspective. Damian Wayne can't beat a fodder ninja cause the ninja is bigger than him, lol, right.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@godzilla44: That's the thing, Widow tech is better than Batman's , but without she's really not that durable. Maybe if she gets her own movie or in Age of Ultron she will improve.

BW took a hit from hulk, thats more durable than anything else here.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit-Girl is gonna get lowballed bad here. IMO she can take Bane, he has an easily exploitable plot device on his face, alls she needs is one kick.

No Caption Provided

I hope you know she didn't kick him that far, all she did was kick off a moving vehicle while another was driving straight towards him.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mickey-mouse

@allstarsuperman: That's called PIS, it can happen in movies too. It makes no sense, because hulk punches bang through armored buildings and tore through the hellicarrier.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

Hit girl has Gear in this fight...and until she gets her roids on...she is completely dominated.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: It was only a back hand, not a full "smash flying turtle punch", but why is it PIS?

@allstarsuperman said:

No Caption Provided

I hope you know she didn't kick him that far, all she did was kick off a moving vehicle while another was driving straight towards him.

Ugh, You realize she would have to overcome the force of him being dragged by the van? Not only does her kick over come that it sends him flying backward (you can obviously see this.), Not to mention he even busts through the cars windshield like its paper. This kick of her's is superhuman imho.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DarthAznable

They photoshopped that picture of Black Widow SO bad lol. I'm siding with Bane.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: It's PIS, because Widow at best is peak human, even a simple back hand should have at least broke her ribs and another body parts.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@allstarsuperman said:

No Caption Provided

Hit girl has Gear in this fight...and until she gets her roids on...she is completely dominated.

Nice lowball, right? Like Batman could have beat MR.

And Hit-Girl held her own, she was not dominated.

No Caption Provided

She has able to block many attacks (unlike Bruce and Bane who try to tank.) and scale MR to put her in a hold.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

here we go again with the hit girl wanking

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Bane wins, easily.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AllStarSuperman
godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By godzilla44

@lukehero: It was only a back hand, not a full "smash flying turtle punch", but why is it PIS?

@godzilla44 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

No Caption Provided

Ugh, You realize she would have to overcome the force of him being dragged by the van? Not only does her kick over come that it sends him flying backward (you can obviously see this.), Not to mention he even busts through the cars windshield like its paper. This kick of her's is superhuman imho.

no she would overcome the strength of him holding onto the van. Ya it send him flying backwards because he's above ground on a moving vehicle, what point of this you don't understand? The glass breaks because he's full on hitting the glass while the car is driving at least 50mph

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawnbaby said:

@allstarsuperman said:

No Caption Provided

Nice lowball, right? Like Batman could have beat MR.

And Hit-Girl held her own, she was not dominated.

No Caption Provided

She has able to block many attacks (unlike Bruce and Bane who try to tank.) and scale MR to put her in a hold.

She didn't "hold her own"... Mother Russia was completely unfazed by every single attack Hit girl made.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By godzilla44
Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby: There's no gear in this fight

I know. What I'm saying is that even with Gear she didn't stand a chance against Mother Russia

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@godzilla44 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

No Caption Provided

no she would overcome the strength of him holding onto the van. Ya it send him flying backwards because he's above ground on a moving vehicle, what point of this you don't understand? The glass breaks because he's full on hitting the glass while the car is driving at least 50mph

I am no scientist so this is gonna come off sounding weird. If the underlined part is true, then hit-girls kick would of had to send the guy 50+ miles per hour in the other direction to overcome the moving force. There's this episode of Mythbusters where they do a very similar thing. If 2 cars hit head on going 50 mph is it the same as 1 car hitting a wall at 50 mph or 100 mph? It ends up on being 50 mph. "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction" that means if what you are honestly stating is true, Mindy's kick overcame the vans' 50 mph, sent the guy flying into a car going 50 mph, and his body hit so hard it overcame the force to break a windshield.

@silent_bomber you in for yet another Hit-Girl lowballing contest?

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

@shawnbaby: There's no gear in this fight

I know. What I'm saying is that even with Gear she didn't stand a chance against Mother Russia

oh okay :)

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By godzilla44

@godzilla44 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@godzilla44 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

No Caption Provided

I am no scientist so this is gonna come off sounding weird. If the underlined part is true, then hit-girls kick would of had to send the guy 50+ miles per hour in the other direction to overcome the moving force. There's this episode of Mythbusters where they do a very similar thing. If 2 cars hit head on going 50 mph is it the same as 1 car hitting a wall at 50 mph or 100 mph? It ends up on being 50 mph. "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction" that means if what you are honestly stating is true, Mindy's kick overcame the vans' 50 mph, sent the guy flying into a car going 50 mph, and his body hit so hard it overcame the force to break a windshield.

@silent_bomber you in for yet another Hit-Girl lowballing contest?

So now your trying to tell me that Hit-Girl kicked him hard enough to send him faster than 50 mph. Okay I quit I'm done finished see ya

No Caption Provided

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: you're the one that brought it up. Prove me wrong without resorting to "fanboy" and "wanking". If I have the physics wrong so be it, but at least prove it wrong then.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@godzilla44: I love that you don't understand 101 level physics.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44: you're the one that brought it up. Prove me wrong without resorting to "fanboy" and "wanking". If I have the physics wrong so be it, but at least prove it wrong then.

How about the Movie has the Physics wrong. Which is exactly what Mythbusters does...proves that Movies often get physics wrong. Because they are Movies...not textbooks.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By godzilla44

@allstarsuperman: dude it's a movie real life physic's aren't always in it like how Hit-Girl uses the Adrenaline and all the sudden she has super speed

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

How about the Movie has the Physics wrong. Which is exactly what Mythbusters does...proves that Movies often get physics wrong. Because they are Movies...not textbooks.

thank you Shawnbaby

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: dude it's a movie real life physic's aren't always in it like how Hit-Girl uses the Adrenaline and all the sudden she has super speed

By that logic, we must also ignore Bane's feats because some of them are physically impossible.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#42 frozen  Moderator

@erik said:

@godzilla44 said:

By that logic, we must also ignore Bane's feats because some of them are physically impossible.

Such as that feat we disagreed on...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Bane wins in pure H2H. Widow could beat him if she had equipment and Hit-Girl is a non-factor. If someone's going to make a case for the team, it is Widow that fares better than Hit-Girl.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: You're on my side? It's nice to have a friend :)

@allstarsuperman said:

So you are gonna say Kick-Ass physics are bogus, but resort to saying Bane is bigger than either opponent so he wins, durr durr durr.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By frozen  Moderator
godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@godzilla44 said:

not really because they're more believable than a, 14 year girl with no superpowers kicking a guy 50 mph

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@erik said:

@godzilla44 said:

Such as that feat we disagreed on...

Exactly. But as you said, it is in the movies and is intended to be there. Thus, we must also accept Hit-Girl's feats for what they are.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still, with no gear its BatBane. Widow and Hit-girl are both gear dependent fighters. Not lowballing either of them, they both exhibit solid fighting skills but they both falter when their opponent uses brute strength.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane would crush them if he could get his hands on them. He's more likely to get Widow, as Hit Girl is ridiculously fast, but i don't know if he can actually win this. I'm pretty sure Hit Girl is a bullet timer in the films.