• Archer isn't playing around
  • Standard Gear
  • No Prep
  • Random Encounter
  • Win by KO, Death or Incap

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16605 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: Secret Six bane gets it for me, with venom he breaks the back of a metahuman when fighting junior's goon on a bridge

but please tell me more about archer

#4 Edited by Strider92 (16605 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: sure :)

Archer has an ability called Perception that allows him to utilize any skill he's learnt to fullest. How it actually works hasn't been fully explained yet. Its kind of a mixture between Taskmasters ability to copy skills and the ability to instantly master them after learning them:

Archer demonstrating Perception:

Perception also allows him to pinpoint nerves and weakspots. For example here he his a guard in the hand causing him to shoot his allies and in the other he focuses his attack into a deathblow:

He has incredibly quick reactions:

Thanks to his training he can actually hang with superhumans. Gilad is Armstrong's brother and has been alive and fighting for almost ten thousand years. Ontop of that he's a 5tonner:

This is what happened both times he went against Archer:

#5 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: seems like the combat oriented version of sylar's 'intuitive aptitude'

5 tonner might be a bit much though, altough with venom bane is above that

#6 Posted by Strider92 (16605 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Actually I think you've hit the nail on the head there. It is a lot like Sylars intuitive aptitude. Except Archer just has to watch it not cut open someones brain and look at it lol!

#7 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:

A while ago I made the same theory with Wesley Gibson from wanted, since he know how to kill things which are normally deemed hard to kill.

What is archer's standard gear?

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16605 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: I always thought of Wesley's power as more of just knowing weak-spots kind of like that guy from the Inhumans.

Ermmm normally its a crossbow and maybe a few knives.

#9 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: that and knowing exactly what to kill them with, or making mundane objects capable of killing strong things

crossbows, sometimes bane carries guns (he likes his gatling)

knives are problematic, are they for throwing and slashing or merely striking?

#10 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane BREAK YOU!

#11 Posted by dondave (37971 posts) - - Show Bio

Archer

#12 Posted by dondave (37971 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: I always thought of Wesley's power as more of just knowing weak-spots kind of like that guy from the Inhumans.

Ermmm normally its a crossbow and maybe a few knives.

I thought Wesley used Nuclear bullets or something of the like, that's why he could kill Super powered individuals

#13 Posted by Strider92 (16605 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Nah he had ordinary bullets but had the power to "End Life" basically he instinctively knew how to kill whoever he fought.

#14 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: nuclear , bullets, moon shoes, spider shoes

but he seems to know at an instinct what can kill what or that he can suddenly wing six flies at once

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16605 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: He really had nuclear bullets? O.O I don't remember that.

#16 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5818 posts) - - Show Bio

judging by the scans Archer.

#17 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: sucker bragging over his newly acquired fuckwit power that nothing less than a 'nuclear bullet' would work, cue wesley and fox laughing at him for being a retard and saying "time's up f_cker'

cue sucker falling to his death

he knows by instinct when and how to kill things

I also made a comment on a wesley vs a rose tattoo thread that their kid would be scary

#18 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Archer.

#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (10802 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@strider92: sucker bragging over his newly acquired fuckwit power that nothing less than a 'nuclear bullet' would work, cue wesley and fox laughing at him for being a retard and saying "time's up fucker'

cue sucker falling to his death

he knows by instinct when and how to kill things

I also made a comment on a wesley vs a rose tattoo thread that their kid would be scary

Language.

#20 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Shawnbaby (10802 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: One was a name. The other was not....but thank you for the edit.