#1 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
The Batman

Vs.

Rules:

- Both are bloodlusted

- No prep

- Fight takes place in lower Gotham

NOW BEFORE YOU ALL YELL "SPITE".....

Bane in this series was a lot stronger than his previous incarnations. He was capable of lifting cars, tanking explosions, and easily defeating Batman. Bane was so overpowered that Batman needed a Bat-suit to fight him... AND BARELY WON. So yeah, this ain't spite.

#2 Posted by crabtree (1625 posts) - - Show Bio

rhino wins.

#3 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#4 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino is still stronger, more durable, and (arguably) faster. I'm not entirely sure Bane's intelligence rivals that of comic version. And Rhino isn't that smart to begin with. From my stand point, it could go either way with a little lean toward Rhino.

#5 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#6 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7718 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino has the edge in strength, durability is debatable, speed Rhino maybe, stamina Rhino. Rhino takes majority, but I like Bane better.

#7 Posted by VeganDiet (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'd need more information about the Batsuit that Batman used to make a decision. Is there any evidence to assume Suited up Batman> Spider-man? If not then I give it to Rhino.

#8 Edited by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

Rhino is still stronger, more durable, and (arguably) faster. I'm not entirely sure Bane's intelligence rivals that of comic version. And Rhino isn't that smart to begin with. From my stand point, it could go either way with a little lean toward Rhino.

Nope, he's just a brute

#9 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet said:

I think I'd need more information about the Batsuit that Batman used to make a decision. Is there any evidence to assume Suited up Batman> Spider-man? If not then I give it to Rhino.

the batsuit would beat spiderman I think

#10 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, I hated Bane in The Batman. In his first episode, Batman could barely take him. After that, he always gets one-shotted.

Anyway, I'm going with Rhino. Okay, Bane lifted Tanks and such. So can Rhino, and than some.

#11 Posted by VeganDiet (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram: Any evidence for that? Like did we see any feat from the suit that made it look like he was stronger or faster than Spidey?

#12 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino stomps he only lost due to his weakness of over heating

Spiderman was to fast and agile, taking Rhino head on is suicide that's why Bane loses he'll do just that.

#13 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet said:

@Pyrogram: Any evidence for that? Like did we see any feat from the suit that made it look like he was stronger or faster than Spidey?

no ,sorry, but my opinion.

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Rhino.

#16 Posted by PurpleCandy (776 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Rhino should win here judging by the previous comments, nice match anyway