• 86 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

So it was accepted Movie Widow beats Movie Batman, but now that TDKR has come put we can use Bane. He destroyed Batman, cracks people's necks with one arm and can punch through concrete walls. Fight take place in a warehouse, no prep and morals on. Round 1 they both have a pistol, Round 2 is un-armed h2h.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I think someone already did this, but my answer is the same, Bane wins, he was tanking some of Batman's best blows like they were nothing, Widow can do as many fancy cartwheels as she wants, she ain't hurting him.

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By rdskns4eva

Round 1, Widow - she's an uber trained assasin. I can see her hiding somewhere and sniping the crap outta Bane. Round 2 I give to Bane. Window is faster and more Agile, but when someone can break you in one punch, thats brutal.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MenaceForever2

.......these f*cking Bane threads............these f*cking Bane threads..........

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Erik

@The Stegman said:

I think someone already did this, but my answer is the same, Bane wins, he was tanking some of Batman's best blows like they were nothing, Widow can do as many fancy cartwheels as she wants, she ain't hurting him.

How will he handle a gunshot to the face?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone got a link if this has already been done? Yeah, Batman couldn't even hurt Bane the first time.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By society619

@rdskns4eva said:

Round 1, Widow - she's an uber trained assasin. I can see her hiding somewhere and sniping the crap outta Bane. Round 2 I give to Bane. Window is faster and more Agile, but when someone can break you in one punch, thats brutal.

This

KRGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KRGL

Round 1 - Black Widow

Round 2 - Bane

I don't believe that Black Widow can muster enough force behind her strikes to injure Bane in H2H.

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Duke_Nasty

Rnd 1- Black Widow

Rnd 2- Bane

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

1. Black Widow due to the gun,

2. Bane.

flamingmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By flamingmuffin

@JediXMan said:

2. Bane.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sufferthorn

@rdskns4eva said:

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By eatmore_payless

@rdskns4eva said:

yeah with a pistol.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By Killemall

@rdskns4eva said:

This seems perfect =)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Bane vs Ra's Al Ghul from BB???

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediXMan said:

2. Bane.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Picard

@comicdude23 said:

So it was accepted Movie Widow beats Movie Batman, but now that TDKR has come put we can use Bane. He destroyed Batman, cracks people's necks with one arm and can punch through concrete walls. Fight take place in a warehouse, no prep and morals on. Round 1 they both have a pistol, Round 2 is un-armed h2h.

Still don't think that Black Widow could beat film Batman, but I loose interest in discussing with Widow's fanboys, it's tiresome. Here, she could win round 1, but in round 2 she would end up with broken back. By the way punching holes in concrete was stupid, this should be more realistic, down to earth Batman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I also thought Batman could beat her but I was overwhelmed by Whedonites, no Batman movie is realistic btw...

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rdskns4eva

@Picard said:

@comicdude23 said:

Still don't think that Black Widow could beat film Batman, but I loose interest in discussing with Widow's fanboys, it's tiresome. Here, she could win round 1, but in round 2 she would end up with broken back. By the way punching holes in concrete was stupid, this should be more realistic, down to earth Batman.

I highly doubt Batman can beat Widow in a hand to hand fight. Go back and look at the movie feats. Movie Batman is not an impressive fighter despite his Ninja training.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nickthedevil

Black widow for round 1, Bane for 2

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jorgevy

if she had her widow's bite in the second round or knew of his key weakness....

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By spartan92

Bane, he is too strong and durable for Widow

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#23  Edited By Deadcool

@comicdude23 said:

Anyone got a link if this has already been done? Yeah, Batman couldn't even hurt Bane the first time.

That Batman is nothing like the comic version, breaking that Batman is not a superhuman feat, black widow did awesome stuff in the movies, actually I think that thiis versionBlack Widow was superior to Batman in fighting skills (and also intelligence).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deadcool said:

@comicdude23 said:

That Batman is nothing like the comic version, breaking that Batman is not a superhuman feat, black widow did awesome stuff in the movies, actually I think that thiis versionBlack Widow was superior to Batman in fighting skills (and also intelligence).

Doesn't matter. He was still stronger and probably stronger than Widow, not saying he could beat her. But he was stronger...this Bane was punching through concrete, snapping people's necks with on arm. Batman couldn't even phase him the first time and he LANDED his punches. He let Batman punch him with full force and still destroyed him. Even when Batman came back fully ready from prison he was struggling and only landed a lucky punch to win.

Also depends what you mean by intelligence. She tricked Loki and was smart in that way but in TDK Batman did use a-lot more gadgets, he was able to figure out Joker's next target. Something I don't think WIidow could do, but this isn't the thread for that and I agree that she beats his movie version, though he was more badass....

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#25  Edited By Deadcool

@comicdude23 said:

Doesn't matter. He was still stronger and probably stronger than Widow, not saying he could beat her. But he was stronger...this Bane was punching through concrete, snapping people's necks with on arm. Batman couldn't even phase him the first time and he LANDED his punches. He let Batman punch him with full force and still destroyed him. Even when Batman came back fully ready from prison he was struggling and only landed a lucky punch to win.

But unlike Batman, she doesn't use pure strength to win her battles (actually her fighting style doesn't requires a lot of physical strength) also he received a direct hit from the Hulk and she was able to beat the crap of Hawkeye even when she was weakened from such damage, and she used guns too something that Batman doesn't do.

Also depends what you mean by intelligence. She tricked Loki and was smart in that way but in TDK Batman did use a-lot more gadgets, he was able to figure out Joker's next target. Something I don't think WIidow could do, but this isn't the thread for that and I agree that she beats his movie version, though he was more badass....

I don't thnk so.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KRGL said:

Round 1 - Black Widow

Round 2 - Bane

I don't believe that Black Widow can muster enough force behind her strikes to injure Bane in H2H.

This

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Erik:  

@The Stegman said:

Allow me to recant my statement.  
Round One- Widow since she has more gun featss 

Round Two- Bane, for the reason stated above.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bigcimmerian

Bane breaks her.

TheSpiderSilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheSpiderSilva

@rdskns4eva said:

@Picard said:

@comicdude23 said:

I highly doubt Batman can beat Widow in a hand to hand fight. Go back and look at the movie feats. Movie Batman is not an impressive fighter despite his Ninja training.

So true, he has trouble with rottweilers ffs.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#30  Edited By Erik

@The Stegman said:

@Erik:

@The Stegman said:

Allow me to recant my statement. Round One- Widow since she has more gun featss Round Two- Bane, for the reason stated above.

Lol.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Picard

@rdskns4eva said:

@Picard said:

@comicdude23 said:

Really? On July 28 I made a little marathon of Nolan's Batman movies and I can say that Bruce have more impressive h2h feats. Defeating multiple skilled and armed opponents: League of shadows members and two SWAT unitis, not to mention countless mobsters and thugs. In Batman Begins we saw that even regular members of League of shadows are skilled enough to kill poeple with bare hands - they snapped necks of two people on a ship carrying microwave emitter and they done this same to security guard in Arkham. Wounded Batman was able to take down four of those ninjas. In Dark knight rises we saw how out of shape, crippled Bruce was beating up League of shadows members in Gotham sewers. Each of those assasins were armed with AK-47 automatic rifle and Bruce was only using fists. Plus Batman have armour that give him good protection - Widow only have her catsuit. So no, I don't think that Widow could take him down in h2h fight.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dextersinister

Bane both rounds, higher-caliber of character.

@Deadcool said:

@comicdude23 said:

Widow only ever fought nobodies (sorry Hawkeye), Bane and Batman fight in a way that realistically works. If Widow fought people that don't stand with their arms at her sides while she does cartwheels and high kicks she would get demolished.

Avatar image for andersonsilvaissuperman
andersonsilvaissuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bane h2h kills widow or breaks her back

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Widow defeats Movie Batman? How the hell was THIS concluded?!

Avatar image for andersonsilvaissuperman
andersonsilvaissuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Movie Widow defeats Movie Batman? How the hell was THIS concluded?!

Last thread movie widow vs movie bats, everyone concluded that Widow showed more skill hand 2 hand combat wise. Black widow has more diverse attacks and utilizes gadgets for disabling foes. Bats on the other hand doesnt defeat random thugs with ease, while widow defeats trained assassins, aliens and guards with realative ease

Black widow would be fast, bats slow due to his armored suit

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andersonsilvaissuperman Ok. I'm not trying to turn this into Widow vs Bats thread, I hope its still alive.

Btw, Bane kills widow.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By THC

People say "Widow can't hurt Bane because Bruce couldn't" yet they completely forget that Widow is stronger than Bruce and would destroy Bruce so, your ABC logic is fail.

Widow stomps. Bane isn't touching her. She'll pluck his god damn eyes out if she can't harm his body.

Also I love the retarded arguments trying to downplay Widow's opponents. Gotta love fanboys.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc said:

People say "Widow can't hurt Bane because Bruce couldn't" yet they completely forget that Widow is stronger than Bruce and would destroy Bruce so, your ABC logic is fail.

Widow stomps. Bane isn't touching her. She'll pluck his god damn eyes out if she can't harm his body.

Also I love the retarded arguments trying to downplay Widow's opponents. Gotta love fanboys.

lol how is widow any stronger than batman? batman's kicks can smash concrete

If bane grabs a hold of her shes done for bane will snap her neck like a twig.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Chibi_cute

@picard said:

@rdskns4eva said:

@Picard said:

@comicdude23 said:

Really? On July 28 I made a little marathon of Nolan's Batman movies and I can say that Bruce have more impressive h2h feats. Defeating multiple skilled and armed opponents: League of shadows members and two SWAT unitis, not to mention countless mobsters and thugs. In Batman Begins we saw that even regular members of League of shadows are skilled enough to kill poeple with bare hands - they snapped necks of two people on a ship carrying microwave emitter and they done this same to security guard in Arkham. Wounded Batman was able to take down four of those ninjas. In Dark knight rises we saw how out of shape, crippled Bruce was beating up League of shadows members in Gotham sewers. Each of those assasins were armed with AK-47 automatic rifle and Bruce was only using fists. Plus Batman have armour that give him good protection - Widow only have her catsuit. So no, I don't think that Widow could take him down in h2h fight.

Batman is more agile and stronger than black widow He is a ninja he knows many techniques batman easily defeated countless thugs 10 vs 1. While black widow can't do that. Batman can withstand more damage from bane's punches while black widow would be knocked out from just one punch from bane.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By THC

@chibi_cute said:

When did his kicks smash concrete? Bane's punches barely smashed concrete. Widow was fighting on par with Cap.

@chibi_cute said:

If bane grabs a hold of her

which he never would, because he is far too slow

@chibi_cute said:

shes done for bane will snap her neck like a twig.

no

Loading Video...
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THC In TDKR(which was Batman's weakest version), Bruce easily broke a concrete wall with a simple left leg swipe.

Bane is slow? Remeber what was Alfred's reaction on seeing Bane fight in stock market? He's astonished by his speed and reflexes.

Everytime Widow arguement occurs, fans put this video. They were merely security guards(who are no where close to League of Shadows or SWAT) or Batman who Bane was able to outmatch.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc said:

@chibi_cute said:

When did his kicks smash concrete? Bane's punches barely smashed concrete. Widow was fighting on par with Cap.

@chibi_cute said:

If bane grabs a hold of her

which he never would, because he is far too slow

@chibi_cute said:

shes done for bane will snap her neck like a twig.

no

Loading Video...

Thats nothing she could dance all she wants but she wont hurt bane at all bane will just stand there and take all the hits while laughing. In the video all she beated were nobodies.

Loading Video...

Black widow will suffer the same fate like batman did or worse. Bane will even just toy around her. Then dislocates her arm.Then brokes her back.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman was actually able to land some blows on Bane which more or less stunned him. She simply lacks in power. Her punches and hits won't even faze him. And Bane has armor which will help him in 1st round.

After 2nd round, SHEILD will be down 1 agent.

Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Weighing in here. I choose bane.

Reasons: strength, smarts.

Explanation: bane isn't just a beast, he is a tactition. Widow is fast and was portrayed to hang with super heroes like Thor and hulk but even so she still doesn't display enough to Bring down the bat-breaker.

P.s.

Don't agree that widow beats bats.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widow wins the first round with ease.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By THC

@rbt said:

Batman was actually able to land some blows on Bane which more or less stunned him.

Exactly why she stomps. She's faster and more powerful than Bruce.

@rbt said:

She simply lacks in power.

Again, she fought on par with Cap, for example against the Chitauri. Captain America is obviously far beyond Bane or Bruce. He fought Loki H2H. Bane or Bruce would be melted by Loki.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Batman was actually able to land some blows on Bane which more or less stunned him. She simply lacks in power. Her punches and hits won't even faze him. And Bane has armor which will help him in 1st round.

After 2nd round, SHEILD will be down 1 agent.

As you can see on the video batman's multiple punches didnt even hurt bane at all or stunned him hes just letting batman punch him and all of batman's punches can only do was pushing him back . Black widow can dance turn around all she wants but when bane gets a hold of her shes done for bane with no mercy will break her arm then her legs.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THC You're not even making sense. Widow is more POWERFUL than Bruce? How did you reach this conclusion. Faster- now this can be debated. Bruce took down 2 SWAT team alone(without hurting them).

And figting Chituari puts her on Caps strenght level, how? Remeber, Loki was very depowered in Avengers(compared to Thor movie). Anyways, Cap lost to Loki in Germany(?). But, this is not about Cap.

Widow simply doesn't have any chance against Bane.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drache64 said:

Weighing in here. I choose bane.

Reasons: strength, smarts.

Explanation: bane isn't just a beast, he is a tactition. Widow is fast and was portrayed to hang with super heroes like Thor and hulk but even so she still doesn't display enough to Bring down the bat-breaker.

P.s.

Don't agree that widow beats bats.

Bane was trained like batman by a clan of ninjas and assasins He is a strategist Bane wouldn't be hurt by her attacks at all. He will just tank all her attacks if bane grabs a hold of her shes done.Bane will break her back like a twig.Banes punches holes through concrete collumns Black widow would not survive in just one punch.