#1 Posted by pain100 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

bane on full venom

#2 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no Venom IN THE MOVIE....FAIL!

#3 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (6109 posts) - - Show Bio

If its Venom plus his pain killers then the 15 turns to 0.

#4 Posted by SheenLantern (6910 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh, depends which Wrestlers.

If it's 15 clones of the Miz, then Bane. If it's Undertaker, Kane, Andre The Giant etc. then the Wrestlers.

#5 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

John Cena solos.

#6 Posted by pain100 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

john cena can do it ?

#7 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@pain100 said:

john cena can do it ?

In all honesty I do not see why he can't. His damage soak is better then Bane's if he is at his most powerful (aka full of pis) His strength should be enough to overwhelm Bane.

#8 Edited by Pope052 (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

Since no wrestlers are specified, I assume we can make our own team:

In that case..

• Undertaker
  • Triple H
  • John Cena
  • Kane
  • Big Show
  • Batista
  • Sheamus
  • Stone Cold
  • Goldberg
  • Sin Cara
  • Bobby Lashley
  • Mason Ryan
  • Khali
  • The Rock
  • Booker T

Sin Cara is the distraction,

Big Show, Kane, Khali, and the Undertaker keep Bane busy, protecting Sin,

The rest whale on him, he has no chance against them all at once.

If it's a gauntlet, i'm willing to say that Lashley, Batista, Goldberg, could take him by themselves. There's no venom in the film, so we can't assume things.

#9 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by RBT (4840 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: You do know Cena has overpowered Mark Henry, someone who has broken through steel chains and ripped the door off steel cages right?

#12 Posted by SheenLantern (6910 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

You do know that bane punched through a wall right.

You say that as if it's really impressive.

#13 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Yep, just yep. :p

#14 Edited by RBT (4840 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: A guy who can snap a handcuff without trying vs a guy with some muscles. You can't be serious.

#15 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: For a human? snaped a guys neck with his fingers, broke batman's mask, with one hand he held himself up while the plane was upside down. I haven't seen john cena do anything impressive beside lifting up big show which he helped him do.

#16 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: Besides the fact Mark Henry has broken through chains and Cena has overpowerd him, showing Cena's strength is at least somewhat comparable to Banes. WWE Cena is more then a "man with muscles" The dude has had solid steel chairs broken on his head and he has still continued to fight. He has AA both Big Show and Edge at the same fricken time, he has been hit with steel steps, been thrown off 20 feet ladders through tables had his face smacked dab between two solid steel chairs;etc Cena is far more then just a "guy with muscles"

#17 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: You know that most of those feats were fake right wrestling wwe is not real.

#18 Posted by SheenLantern (6910 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@dccomicsrule2011: You know that most of those feats were fake right wrestling wwe is not real.

All of Bane's feats were fake, TDKR is not real.

If we're going by real life only, Tom Hardy is a 5'9" actor while Mark William Callaway is a 6'10" professional athlete with actual martial arts skills.

#19 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: I know that. This thread is based of bane in the movie, John cena is not beating him hell even in real life i doubt he would beat hardy who has trained for many movies vs an entertainer.

#20 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: .....-_- Yes I do, if you paid attention to my post you would see me say WWE John Cena. So instead on debunking my points you create a strawman......Good job buddy....Good job.

#21 Posted by SheenLantern (6910 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: No sh!t, and this thread is based on Wrestlers not the people who play them.

in real life i doubt he would beat hardy who has trained for many movies vs an entertainer.

How the f does that make any sense? Hardy is an actor, you know Hardy didn't actually punch through a wall and break someone's neck, right? He's as much an entertainer as Cena, in fact, less so. Since Cena actually does his own stunts.

#22 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: I know the difference. Hardy has trained in martial arts for multiple movies John is an actor you do the math. This is already becoming a stupid debate im done.

#23 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Ooh great debating skills! I have never seen such a well put together case.

..... -_-

You have provided nothing that disproves Cena soloing this besides one strength feat, which I quickly countered. Explain to me why TDKR Bane beats Cena.

To be frankly honest with you, and everyone here, I do not even think Cena could solo, but since people really think he can't I decided to test my rhetoric skills and debate for the loser anyway. What do you know it's actually working :D

#25 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by God_Spawn (38381 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Bane defeats all of them except for Cena, who he pounds on for 15 minutes, and hits all of his finishers like the Batbreaker only for Cena to kick out. Cena then hits a flying shoulder tackle, another flying shoulder tackle, ducks a clothesline and hits the spinout powerbomb, five knuckle shuffle, and AA, but Bane kicks out! Bane kicks out! Bane kicks out! Bane gets up and ends beating Cena, because Bane can only be taken out by missiles from bikes.

#27 Posted by frogdog (3563 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@sheenlantern: I know the difference. Hardy has trained in martial arts for multiple movies John is an actor you do the math. This is already becoming a stupid debate im done.

Tell you are not serious? Hardy doesn't even do his own stunts and more of an actor than John.

#28 Edited by Pope052 (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

WWE isn't exactly fake, it's scripted. There's a difference, if it was 100% fake according to you, then how do you explain the following?

You'd be ignorant to say that none of the actions performed in WWE are real.

#29 Edited by tparks (5418 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are a few wrestlers off of the top of my head who can curbstomp solo TDKR Bane. (obviously this is wrestlers with all of the PIS in it's highest).

1. Bobby Lashley
  2. John Cena
  3. HHH
  4. HBK
  5. RVD
  6. Mysterio
  7. Hulk Hogan
  8. Undertaker
  9. Kane
  10. Big Show
  11. Khali
  12. Iron Sheik
  13. Vader
  14. Kofi Kingston
  15. Carlito
  16. Randy Savage
  17. Razor Ramon
  18. Steve Austin
  19. The Rock
  20. Goldberg
  21. Yokozuna
  22. Chyna
  23. Lita
  24. JBL
  25. Jerry Lauler
  26. Edge
  27. Kurt Angle
  28. Mike Tyson (he was a wrestler for a while)
  29. Umaga
  30. Mark Henry

That only took me about a minute to think of. Pretty much every wrestler could beat Bane from TDKR.

#30 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: Hmm something called accidents. It's fake.

#31 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: I provided plenty of feats to the other user you just didin't read them.

#32 Posted by MasterAction (671 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: count me in that illustrious list my friend :P honestly if we can pick our own 15 then I choose all the wrestlers with genuine fighting backgrounds; Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, CM Punk, Batista, Bobby Lashley, Kurt Angle, Daniel Puder, Ken Shamrock, Alberto del Rio, Antonio Cesaro, Rob Van Dam, Jack Swagger, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose and non-Funkasaurus Brodus Clay. Those 15 stomp Bane.

#33 Edited by Pope052 (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

It's not, it's staged. The fights are planned out and the wrestlers know exactly which moves to perform. But they're not always fake. Did you even look at the chair shots on Lesnar? Or the spear from Goldberg? The wrestlers take bigger risks than anything.

#34 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: He still has to train are you serious.

#35 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: Don't forget the rock throwing steve austin off the bridge and brock lesnar breaking the ring and all of the cage dives

#36 Posted by Pope052 (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

It doesn't matter on whether Hardy trains or not, he still stands no chance against the wrestlers. As Bane or as himself, he loses regardless.

#37 Posted by Pope052 (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725:

Exactly, the list goes on, but some are just too ignorant to concede to it.

I don't get it really, every Movie/TV Show, etc are fake and staged, so why does WWE make such a big difference?

#38 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: I know sometimes the hits are real but they happen by accident, i even remember stone cold breaking his neck by accident.

#39 Edited by frogdog (3563 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: After the movie is done, he will rest until the next movie which varies between months and years. Cena trains on a weekly basis.

#40 Posted by Deranged Midget (17974 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the rules and engagement of the fighters. Pretty sure Bane isn't holding off fifteen 200+ lb men charging at him all at once.

#41 Posted by Wardemon32 (4635 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane wins to matter what wrestelers you put in the ring.

1. Look at how they fight. They literally throw their hand back and keeps it there for like 2 seconds and then punches. Thats an ass kicking if you really try to do that. They also like to go "back to back" with punches which is retarded.
  2. Bane trained with the league of assasins, pain resistant, and is like the strongest one.
  3. Easily breaks off hand cuffs.
  4. Easily tanks hits from Batman like its nothing. With any other person that would have been a KO.
  5. Punched through walls.

#42 Posted by patrat18 (10882 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052: Because everyone always wants to be the one to say its always fake and its Never real

#44 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Bane defeats all of them except for Cena, who he pounds on for 15 minutes, and hits all of his finishers like the Batbreaker only for Cena to kick out. Cena then hits a flying shoulder tackle, another flying shoulder tackle, ducks a clothesline and hits the spinout powerbomb, five knuckle shuffle, and AA, but Bane kicks out! Bane kicks out! Bane kicks out! Bane gets up and ends beating Cena, because Bane can only be taken out by missiles from bikes.

If Kayfabe is intact, then Daniel Byran's "Kenta" running Knee should put down Bane, after he beats Cena.

#45 Posted by God_Spawn (38381 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Only if it breaks his mask. Bane is a no sell king when it's working.

#46 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: Only if it breaks his mask. Bane is a no sell king when it's working.

Haha.

Vader probably wins via a Vadersault pin at the culmination of long feud over who has the best mask.

#47 Edited by God_Spawn (38381 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: But if Vader wins, he won't ever drop great promos like this!!

#48 Posted by leonkarlen123 (5638 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane on full venom could be 5-. But if he overloads it would be 8 and then he lift up a buss and slam at them