#1  Edited By spartan92
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

no morals

round 1 - random encounter ( H2H only )

round 2 - both get 2 days prep ( can use weapons and gadgets )

fight takes place in Wayne Tower

who wins ?

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By spartan92

bump.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Ferro Vida

Bane and Batman have more feats to support their winning.

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By TheBane2890

Not even a contest. Bane can beat all three on his own with out Venom, and without breaking a sweat!

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheBane2890: You are wrong. If you can prove otherwise then do so. Batman can beat Bane, and Ozy would be a decent fight.
TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheBane2890

@Ferro Vida: A) Bane is by-far the best pound for pound fighter out of the three of them. Yes he has lost to Bats in the past, but he still holds more victories over him, and most of their battles end in draws. B) Bats alone would decimate Ozymandias and the Comedian. C) Bane in the comics has yet to reach his full potential, which has been hinted many times. Those hints show that without Venom he is actually smarter, and has some psychic abilities. They also hint at him being a Meta-Human, which puts him at a higher level then any of his three opponents. It is even hinted that the Venom restricts his actual skills, and his strength. So, since there is no specific time-frame to this battle, it can take place after his full potential is reached, making him a far better opponent then the others. D) Batman himself has even said Bane is a better detective then him. So, again, If they have time to prepare for the battle Bane would out wit, and out match the others, making the fight short and simple with Bane the winner!

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheBane2890: 1) Post scans to back up everything you just said. 
2) It's been speculated that Storm is an omega level mutant, but that doesn't make it true. If there isn't something to actually back up this speculation then it is meaningless. 
3) The battle forums use current versions of each character involved unless stated otherwise. The OP does not say Bane after his theoretical potential has been reached, ergo you cannot use this mystery version of Bane for the fight.
TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheBane2890

@Ferro Vida: Part of setting up a battle is choosing when and where a battle will take place. If a when is not given, then the battle could've taken place, it could be taking place, or it will take place. Unless a when is specifically given, which it wasn't, then people can use any form of these characters. For instance I could've used Bane as a child holding Osito and pulling the knife from his back to fight the other three as babies, and even in that scenario, Bane would still win, because Bruce wouldn't have any of his skills yet, Ozymandias would still have his parents so he wouldn't of went out and explored and learned all that he learned in his travels (much like Bruce did), and Comedian as a kid was probably tough, but not as though as a child growing up in Pena Duro, who also had to fight everyday to survive, and still had his precognitive powers, which were shown by his visions of his future self. In their current status Bane would have a more difficult time beating Bats, but being smart, he would allow Batman to do most of the work in dispatching the others, which much like Knightfall, would leave Bruce open for a swift attack from Bane, and once again the Bat would break. I already told you their not so distant future scenario, but if you want them as old men then this would be even easier, since even in my last comment and my comment on a present day fight, I should've put that Comedian and Ozymandias don't get along, and Ozy killed Comedian. So, he wouldn't be present in a present day fight, or any future fight. As old men, Ozymandias would still have his brains, and hopefully his physic holds up, but as Frank Miller has shown Bats will still kick some ass in his old age. Bane depending upon wither or not he still uses Venom, will either be crippled from all the drug usage or be much like Bats if he stops using, and I see him stopping in order to reach his full potential. Bats would beat the shit out of Ozymandias with his cane, and if Bane is crippled, flip his wheelchair and watch as all the bones in Bane's body break. If Bane is not crippled then him and Bats will look kind of silly as the two grapple each other, and neither one really getting the upper-hand, but eventually Bats will grow tired whilst Bane still has a bit more energy. Once Batman is tired out, Bane will pick up Bruce's cane and deliver one final blow to Bruce's skull ending the match. That is all the possible outcomes to this match using all the knowledge of these characters which can be found by doing your research on any of these characters, and to do that you can use their links on here and by viewing their bio pages on any other website!

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ferro Vida
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Decoy Elite

RougeBane wins. That is all.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock

Im going to give this to the watchmen.I stand firmly by the fact that Adrian would give Bruce a hard fight at top form.This is year one bruce who was much less skilled.
The Comedian is also no slouch and while i dont think he can match Bane in H2H he can keeo him busy long enough to let Adrian finish with Bruce.Bane Vs Ozy,Ozy stomps him

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheBane2890

@Ferro Vida: Batman has never faced Ozymandias or Comedian so he wouldn't know them like the back of his hand, so Bane would get the opportunity to attack Batman, who he would leave to fight off both Ozy and the Comedian. Bane has always needed to destroy the Bat, and although Bane has worked with him in the past, he wouldn't do so now or in the future. He might fake like he would help, but in the end he would betray Batman, and leave him broken and defeated. And in all my post I have stated that Ozy and Comedian lose first, meaning as a team Bane and Batman won, but when that tag team match is over Bane strikes! Plain and Simple!

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheBane2890: This thread isn't a story arc. There is no "Bane plotting to destroy Batman" here. And how do you know that Bane wouldn't work with Batman in the future? You are not a writer for the comics and you have done absolutely nothing to provide even an iota of proof.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sherlock
@TheBane2890: The Flaw in your grand scheme is that Bane and Bats wont win this fight.Especially if Bane trys to let Bats do it himself so he can "Break Him" when hes done.
Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Bane without Venom makes no sense, Batman Year One was kind of ippy. With that, they win because of better, countable feats.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Sherlock: The flaw in his plan is that it literally breaks battle forum rules. 

Also, Year One Batman could take the Comedian, and I think Bane can take Ozy. He's been able to hang with Batman when Bats was in top form, and Ozy hasn't beaten anyone who has any decent combat feats.
TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheBane2890

I am a writer and an artist, however I do not write for DC or Marvel, but I will one day, and I hold the key to Bane's future! I purposely do not use my real name on this site. And if you want proof, like I said earlier, do your research on this characters be reading their pages on here or by reading them on other sites, i'll even add go back and read all their appearances. I have followed Bane's comic career with much interest since '93 (his debut), and I know how to take him from a much underrated character to the greatest character ever invented!

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheBane2890: The burden of proof falls on you. It's not my job to back up your argument for you. If you won't provide evidence then don't say you know something is true.
TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheBane2890

@Sherlock: there is no flaw since Bats can take Ozy and Comedian on his own. He will get hurt badly and will be extremely weakened but he can beat them both!

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sherlock
@Ferro Vida: I was trying to put it mildly but if you insist upon being blunt ill leave you to it =)

In order to be a super hero in any comic you have to have some H2H skill.While the characters in watchmen didnt have many showing to base it off of you can at least say they were capable.When Ozy fought Rorschach and Nite Owl,he humiliated them.They couldnt do anything to him and he wasnt even trying.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sherlock
@TheBane2890: He might be able to take comedian but Ozy will wreck him horribly.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Sherlock:  I'm not gentle with trolls ;)

Rorschach didn't really do anything to demonstrate his fighting skill, though, and all Nite Owl did was beat down some thugs. Even Year One Batman has better feats then that. Hell, Year One Jim Gordon has better feats then that. And I don't mean to say that Batman would win easily, because he wouldn't. I'd say a fight between him and Ozy could really go either way.
TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheBane2890

@Ferro Vida: the fact that you call yourself and fan and can't remember the slightest bit of details about a character especially when they are obvious and essential to the creation of a character is not my fault. I'm not here to school you, for I am not a teacher. If you want your proof you must do the studying yourself that way people like myself don't feel like we're dealing with morons when we talk to others about things they should know. And I'm sorry for my harsh tones on this post but I feel like all that I've said should be obvious to true fans of a character, because they would've remembered key elements of a characters creation, and those are the only things I have used in this post, which leaves me to believe that you are one of those fans that only reads the comics and doesn't dissect them!

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Sherlock
@Ferro Vida: I tend to be to nice...my one flaw

This Batman i dont see winning against Ozy.Regular would be a hard fight.Bane would also be a hard fight but i think Ozy will beat him
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheBane2890: I didn't once call myself a fan. I am here to exchange opinions in an attempt to gain knowledge. If you truly care about this character then shouldn't you want to educate others as to how great he is? 
TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheBane2890

@Sherlock: Ozy is a good fighter I'll give you that, but his skills still do not match that of Bats or Bane, and Ozy will give Bats a hell of an asskicking, but Bats will still beat him. Ozy vs. Bane however ends horribly for Ozy!

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Sherlock: It's not a flaw :) 

I'd be willing to give Ozy the edge in speed. Batman can dodge bullets, but Ozy did manage to catch one. Batman definitely has the advantage in strength, I think. He was able to take down an oak tree with a kick and crush a cinder block with his hand. Agility I would put as a tie, and I'd even do the same for fighting skills. Batman may have had more training even at that point, but Ozy has had more combat experience. The big factor here that I think gives team Batman an edge is that they are in Wayne Tower. 
TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheBane2890

@Ferro Vida: I you wish to know about Bane then follow his link to his page, and read everything carefully, you will see glimpses of his true potential and all his power, when you connect all the dots and put all the pieces together none of these characters would defeat him in this battle. Only Bats is a threat to him in this battle and as team mates Bats would not see a blindsided attack from Bane coming, until it's too late!

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheBane2890: That is a wiki, and as such it can be edited by anyone. It is not a source of information that can be trusted. If anyone can edit a page, then anyone can change it to say that whatever they want about the character.
TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheBane2890

@Ferro Vida: true, and had the link to DC's website/Bane's bio page been working I would've posted that, but for whatever reason DC's site has not been working on my computer for like a week now, but the bio page on DC and that of the one on Comic Vine are very similar.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheBane2890: That still doesn't mean anything. If the DC website is anything like the Marvel website then it is still fan-edited. The comics themselves are the best source to rely on.
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#32  Edited By Billy Batson

team 1
BB

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheBane2890

@Ferro Vida: not sure if it is or not, but I do agree that the comics are the best source of info, however I am not at my home at this time, so I can not go into my collection and give you the best examples or even the issue #'s of the comics that best show what I mention. The only thing I can five as far as Bane's precognitive powers go is look at Bane's first two appearances in Batman: Vengeance of Bane and Batman: Vengeance of Bane II: The Redemption also you can check out one of the later issuses of Secret Six, sorry I cant remember issue # right now!

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheBane2890: If you can find any scans to post that would be appreciated. But you can't really expect me to try and find those comics to prove your point for you.
TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheBane2890

@Ferro Vida: like I said if was home I would go through my collection, and scan a few into my computer, however I can do nothing from where I am now. If I remember correctly though I believe G-Man did a 3 Minute Expert Video on Bane. I have not watched it, but it may prove useful to you.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ferro Vida
@TheBane2890: I have. I also have friends were are serious Bane fanboys on this site. And not once have I heard anything of his psychic potential, or most of the other stuff you have so kindly informed me of. I can wait, though. Feel free to post those scans when you have a chance.  

Either way, Bane taking out Batman here is bullshit. They are on the same team, therefore he will NOT take out Batman. It doesn't matter what their history in the comics is, because here it has been set that they are working together. And it doesn't matter what potential Bane has. If you will read the rules you will find that is the case. Unless otherwise stated a thread uses the most recent version of each character.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#37  Edited By dane

TheTroll2890

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#38  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Dane said:

TheTroll2890

LMAO.

@TheBane2890: Stop talking non sense dude.Bane does'nt have any victory over Batman save Knightfall.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheBane2890

@Ferro Vida: And I did use the most recent version of the characters. Comedian is dead, so no threat there. Ozymandias would give Bats a hell of a fight, but would lose. Bane may even pound on Ozy a bit here and their, as a team they would win, but the most recent version of Bane wants to defeat Bats, so when Ozy goes down, Bane takes out Bats. As for the scans, I will try to do them when I return home from my trip to Florida, if I remember. I'm still searching the web to see if I can find any of the Vengeance of Bane clips on the internet, but most people love to put the stupid, over Venomed version pictures of Bane on the internet, so finding decent clippings from his essential storyline are few an far between or they focus on a small part of the page the info's on, but never the full page, so his info gets missed, and that just annoys me, cause those pages are what makes his character so great.

side-note: Do you know what character Bane was based on?

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheBane2890

@Dane: said:

TheTroll2890

Funny

@entropy_aegis: said:

Stop talking non sense dude.Bane does'nt have any victory over Batman save Knightfall.

Bane and Batman have squared off many times. Sometimes Bruce was in the suit, sometimes he wasn't. However Bane still one victory more then Bats, they have tied more times then loses or wins, and Bane has only lost to Bats three times. One lose was to J.P.V., one was too Bruce, and one was to the entire Batman Inc. So, you can say your little stupid shit there but you are far wrong! Bane is by-far the better fighter!

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By entropy_aegis

@TheBane2890 said:

TheTroll2890

Funny

Stop talking non sense dude.Bane does'nt have any victory over Batman save Knightfall.

Bane and Batman have squared off many times. Sometimes Bruce was in the suit, sometimes he wasn't. However Bane still one victory more then Bats, they have tied more times then loses or wins, and Bane has only lost to Bats three times. One lose was to J.P.V., one was too Bruce, and one was to the entire Batman Inc. So, you can say your little stupid shit there but you are far wrong! Bane is by-far the better fighter!

You're going in to places which the battle forums simply don't permit,you don't get to make fancy scenarios to make sure your guy wins.

Bane being based on whoever is irrelevant(I guess you meant Doc Savage?)

Bane has lost to JPV twice arguably thrice.He has lost to Bruce once but has never beaten him.

Bane hasnt even met a single member of INC,stop trolling and GTFO.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By entropy_aegis

And as for this fight,either Bruce or Bane could solo those 2 chumps.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#44  Edited By dane
@TheBane2890 said:

TheTroll2890

Funny

You wish, bro.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#45  Edited By Saren

Bane and Bats.

I lol'd at Bane reaching his full potential. Omega-level streets ftw.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Static Shock

@Ferro Vida: @TheBane2890: Please, watch your language.

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheBane2890

Bane being based on whoever is irrelevant(I guess you meant Doc Savage?)
Bane has lost to JPV twice arguably thrice.He has lost to Bruce once but has never beaten him.
Bane hasnt even met a single member of INC,stop trolling and GTFO.

No it wasn't Doc Savage. His character was based on Edmond Dantes, The Count of Monte Cristo. When I talked of JPV vs Bane that was JPV as Bats. The first time JPV went after Bane the fight ended in a tie. The second encounter JPV cheated with his AzBats suite and decimated Bane. Years later they squared off once again and Bane destroyed JPV. Bruce and Bane squared off in Vengeance of the Bane, but Bane said it wasn't time yet, and left; tie. The next time they met Bruce received a backbreaker from Bane; victory Bane. They fought again some time later but both walked away; tie. In Bane of the Demon, a already weakened and exhausted Bane was defeated by Bruce, very similar to Knightfall but reversed outcome; Victory Bruce. Some time after that Bane and Bruce ended up in a tangle, but Bane landed a lucky punch and left the victor. Later Bruce attacked Bane, only to find out him and Bane might be brothers, tie. They did not meet again until Secret Six #36, where Bane lead his team, all of whom were drugged up on Venom, to Gotham. They meet all of Batman Inc, and were defeated. Bane is now at large.

@Static Shock: said:

Please, watch your language.

I'm sorry for my language, I'll try to watch it in the future!

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheBane2890

@Ferro Vida: I found part of a larger page, but this image is one of the hints at Bane's precognitive powers.

Bane's Vision Of His Future
Bane's Vision Of His Future
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@TheBane2890:

Years later they squared off once again and Bane destroyed JPV.

He did at first when he captured him, but you're leaving out how JPV beat him twice after that. The fights were amazing, but JPV won after they fell off the cliff (after momentarily distracting him with venom). JPV won again later, but that was credited to the aftershock.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By Enemybird  Online

Eddie uses guns... Ozzy catches bullets ... ill go with them