Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#202  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Cap. Good guys beat stronger bad guys all the time. Bane is right up Cap's alley

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ninjawarrior268: That isn't always the case, good guy Bats lost to this version of Bane.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Going Bane.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By slimj87d

Captain America can take Bane. He was able to physical beat and harm someone more durable than Bane, Nuke.

The only thing New 52 Bane has over Cap is strength, but his strength doesn't eclipse Cap's enough beat his superior agility, speed, skill and thanks to his shield which can focus a strike to be 4 to 5 times more damaging, I'm sure he'd hit Bane in the face hard enough to KO him.

@slimj87d said:

This is what Nuke was doing during this arc.

No Caption Provided

Throughout Cap's fight with Nuke, he wasn't on his A-Game. He had just lost his fiance and son and was stuck in a 12 year war. He said he wasn't performing at his best. But when Nuke was about to kill a news reporter, this is when Cap snapped and became enraged. He also took a few grenades that were set off a few inches from his face.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: He doesn't need to feel pain to be knocked out. That shield hits his face it's over. Cap is slightly above Bats on physicals.

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane should win with venom, without id say Cap wins

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By DigitalShooter9
No Caption Provided

LSDTripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane should win with venom, without id say Cap wins

In the New 52 the effects of Venom are permanent on Bane.

New 52 Bane was able to throw 10 ton statues like they were baseballs, leap 100 feet in the air Hulk style.

HOWEVER

Batman did defeat Bane in Forever Evil Aftermath Batman vs Bane which is one of New 52 Batman's best feats.

So it's not impossible for Cap to win here, he's just going to have his work cut out for him.

Then again, New 52 Batman is also a power house, Greg Pak had him beating the crap out of the Super Gladitor so who knows for sure.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America and happy fourth of July...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap can take Bane.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane sucks again.

krauser99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap.

Stroker_Ace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Stroker_Ace

In all honesty, Cap would wipe the floor with Bane. I'm tired of reading that "Bane was able to beat Batman and he's about on the same level as Cap". I love Batman as much as the next guy but he's not in Caps league. Cap was able to draw blood from The Hulk with a shield strike once, imagine what a strike like that would do to Bane and speaking of The Hulk, Cap was also able to incapacitate him utilizing his vast knowledge of pressure point strikes and the last time I checked The Hulk was way more durable and starts off about 10+ times stronger than New 52 Bane. Cap has also held his own with Carnage and was able to knock out Namor. If I need to provide anymore feats let me know :).

Spearman1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bane wins

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve as things currently stand. New 52 bane needs more fights to properly gauge him.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I think Cap's shield will be enough to hurt his opponent seeing as morals are off as (if I remember correctly) Batman swinging a statue at Bane caused him pain and Cap's shield>>>>>statue.

Baronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane's teeth will lose to the edge of the American shield

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap wins, seeing as Batman has now beaten Bane with his bare hands a few times in the New 52.

Avatar image for marvel_kills_dc
Marvel_kills_DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Marvel_kills_DC

Super Soldier Serum is way superior to whatever drug Bane uses.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bane is probably superior in any way

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's slower and less skilled (not to say Bane's not skilled, he is, but he's not quite on Cap's tier if we go by feats)

That said, with Bane's strength and durability in N52, he should be able to take this for the majority.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu: Speed - Depends. I think Bane has more leg strength than Cap has so he could run faster.

Yeah, it is Bane's durability and tolerance that makes him a beast. Bane probably got this easily.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

He's slower and less skilled (not to say Bane's not skilled, he is, but he's not quite on Cap's tier if we go by feats)

That said, with Bane's strength and durability in N52, he should be able to take this for the majority.

Actually, Bane's is faster than Bruce.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Yeah even Batman couldn't keep up with him.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By r2datu

@leonkarlen123 said:

What's there to support this in the New 52? Not saying you're wrong, but some feats would be great, I've only seen Bane's appearances in Finch's TDK, Tynion's Talon and Arkham War (in the New 52).

Running speed isn't necessarily about leg strength. Mark Henry has MUCH stronger legs than Hussain Bolt but is not remotely as fast a runner. Hulk has stronger legs than Quicksilver, but Quicksilver is a much faster runner.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu: I can post them when i get home, got doctors visit in a few minutes.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By r2datu

@leonkarlen123 said:

@r2datu: I can post them when i get home, got doctors visit in a few minutes.

No rush! I'll try to scrounge for a few New 52 feats now!

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By RBT

@r2datu said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

What's there to support this in the New 52? Not saying you're wrong, but some feats would be great, I've only seen Bane's appearances in Finch's TDK, Tynion's Talon and Arkham War (in the New 52).

Running speed isn't necessarily about leg strength. Mark Henry has MUCH stronger legs than Hussain Bolt but is not remotely as fast a runner. Hulk has stronger legs than Quicksilver, but Quicksilver is a much faster runner.

Batman mentions that Bane's is quicker than him.

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@r2datu said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

Ooooh that's a great one, I forgot about that! I like how they've been taking Bane more seriously in the New 52 (though I feel he went down a little too fast after Arkham War).

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@r2datu: Yeah. I think he stopped taking this venom after this incident. Still, Bane is one of my fav. Bat villains and I love what DCnU has done with him.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve smashes his face in.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give this to a morals off cap, he can very well cut banes head off, and his shield gives him a better defensive edge than batman had.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By leonkarlen123

@jacthripper said:

I'd give this to a morals off cap, he can very well cut banes head off, and his shield gives him a better defensive edge than batman had.

No Caption Provided

If Bane can stomp Batman then he can stomp Steve too. Batman and Captain is already said to be equals.

And if Captain doesn't throw the shield faster then a bullet then Bane can just grab the shield and throw it away and he could probably tank the shield too.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bane smashes his face in.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Batman and Bruce are equal in a fight, but that's due to Batmans gadgets, which were not effective on bane. Steve is better suited at fighting physically enhanced humans like Bane, as he is enhanced himself. He's also beaten similarly enhanced humans such as Nuke, John Steel, 50s- Cap, etc. Also, Cap is morals off, which means he's going all out with his hits that have injured high tier characters.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By leonkarlen123

@leonkarlen123: Batman and Bruce are equal in a fight, but that's due to Batmans gadgets, which were not effective on bane. Steve is better suited at fighting physically enhanced humans like Bane, as he is enhanced himself. He's also beaten similarly enhanced humans such as Nuke, John Steel, 50s- Cap, etc. Also, Cap is morals off, which means he's going all out with his hits that have injured high tier characters.

Meanwhile he has done that he get arsed by Wolverine and gets beaten by Black Panther. Captain America actually got beaten by John Steele

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as Steve is morals off here he hits Bane with a shield throw that slices tanks in half and downs helicopters. Bane takes a long dirt nap. Cap 6-7/10.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

This is still going on? The correct answer is still Cap.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:

@krauser99: He don't have the strength to put him down, he is still just a peak human so every Cap throwing feat is most likely PIS because no peak human in the world can throw a shield so it crushes through walls.

Yes i revived this thread, what'cha gonna do bout it?

scans or it didnt happen

Scans about what? You think you could throw a metal piece hard enough to impale a tank?

r2datu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomofukuoka said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@krauser99: He don't have the strength to put him down, he is still just a peak human so every Cap throwing feat is most likely PIS because no peak human in the world can throw a shield so it crushes through walls.

Yes i revived this thread, what'cha gonna do bout it?

scans or it didnt happen

Scans about what? You think you could throw a metal piece hard enough to impale a tank?

I feel like I've had to reiterate this point to you over and over again. Cap is peak human in a different sense than other "peak humans" in Marvel and DC, according to many prominent writers. Cap is peak in the sense that he is what humans can evolve to while still being technically classified as human. He is the evolutionary peak of humanity. It's not PIS because he has done it countless times. He's consistently depicted as being much stronger and faster than any Marvel peak humans. Bucky is peak human in strength and speed but he himself said Cap was at least three times as strong as him. Daredevil is peak human in strength and speed but he himself said Cap was much faster than him and while they were racing, Cap streaked past Daredevil who perceived him as little more than a blur.

Besides, even if he WASN'T enhanced past the point of traditional peak (which he is), the definitions of what peak humans can do differ between different universes. No peak human in the world can deflect bullets or dodge bullets. Does that mean literally every bullet dodging feat from Batman and the like are invalid? You know who else is peak human in his respective universe? Krillin from DBZ. He can shoot energy blasts from his hands. Because that's what peak humans are capable of in the DBZ-verse. But wait, no peak human can shoot energy blasts. Does that mean literally everything Krillen has done in DBZ is invalid? No.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane wrecks...

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Cap defeats New 52 Bane. With only feats from the New 52, a morals off cap should defeat - someone who's almost featless - rather easily.

There'a missing context behind the fight in The Dark Knight series. Batman was weakend before that, IIRC.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane wrecks

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers