Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is interesting to see. I always thought Beast was in the 20-25 ton range, as far as strength level. Regardless of this reading I just saw posted, I would go with Beast FTW...

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast has an agility and speed advantage. He dodges around and monkey stomps Banes face into the concrete breaking his neck.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Bane manhandles the Beast

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naw..Beast's fighting skills are off the chains..He is one of the guys that doesn't get enough props from the comic/Animated world..He would mop the floor with Bane's face..

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America would crunch Bane though. Speed, use of pressure points, and chokeout abilities are too high. Not to mention that shield is excellent for cutting off venom supply, or breaking his bones.

@namor_curry said:

Beast is stronger, faster, and more skilled.

People bring up Beast losing to Logan and other various members of the Wolverine Family, but Bane would get absolutely wrecked by them. If you're going to try to low-end feat Beast, try to pick someone that Bane would actually beat.

No Caption Provided

You mean like Captain America? Because Bane would wreck Captain

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: I don't think so, Bane is a good fighter himself and the speed gap isn't that big that Bane can't hit him.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Beast.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On paper, I'd go with Beast but he seems to job a lot in fights so Bane might win.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beast is supposed to win, but he isn't going to since he is a huge jobber.

Bane.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By leonkarlen123

Bump

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: The skill and speed gap between Steve and Bane are ridiculous. He perceives/reacts faster than all other humans, and is one of, if not the most skilled fighter in Marvel. That's why he beat Beast, and why he'd beat Bane. So: Cap > Beast > Bane.

JimboBchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By JimboBchez

@chu42t said:

Bane is as smart, as strong, a better fighter also with knowledge of nerve strikes, and the only edge Beast has is his agility. Bane breaks the Beast.

bane is as smart as hank? lmfao not even close. bane gets cookie monster raped by beast

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Jacthripper

A non-jobbing beast wrecked Danger

Normal beast dies

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: The skill and speed gap between Steve and Bane are ridiculous. He perceives/reacts faster than all other humans, and is one of, if not the most skilled fighter in Marvel. That's why he beat Beast, and why he'd beat Bane. So: Cap > Beast > Bane.

Actually Captain America is not even in the top 10 Martial Artist lists on the Marvel Page, Iron Fist being the 1st. I can see why because Captain America really doesn't have that much experience as people believe, he was asleep for 70 years, not fight for that long.

Also you seem to think Bane is slow, he has peak human speed It's been stated, he has hit people before they could pull the trigger etc. You are also discounting Bane's huge strength and durability advantage over Captain.

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: The Marvel power lists on their site have been disproven again and again by their actual comics. Not just in martial arts either. And sure, Bane created his own sort of fighting technique while in the pit, but it's effectiveness is yet to be comparable to Steve's mashup of every technique known to man, which even those with super-human reaction speed like Spider-Man and Daredevil could not counter. Bane is not faster than Captain America, he's been clocked at 57mph, and has instantaneous reaction speed. Strengthwise, it's closer than you think. Steve benches half a ton to warm up, so I would assume he's somewhere around 1/1.5 tons. And durability, Captain America wins. One of Captain America's most recent durability feats is him surviving a 200ft fall on top of a car from an airplane and suffering no discomfort. Steve's enhancement has also allowed him to survive building collapses and major explosions.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: The Marvel power lists on their site have been disproven again and again by their actual comics. Not just in martial arts either. And sure, Bane created his own sort of fighting technique while in the pit, but it's effectiveness is yet to be comparable to Steve's mashup of every technique known to man, which even those with super-human reaction speed like Spider-Man and Daredevil could not counter. Bane is not faster than Captain America, he's been clocked at 57mph, and has instantaneous reaction speed. Strengthwise, it's closer than you think. Steve benches half a ton to warm up, so I would assume he's somewhere around 1/1.5 tons. And durability, Captain America wins. One of Captain America's most recent durability feats is him surviving a 200ft fall on top of a car from an airplane and suffering no discomfort. Steve's enhancement has also allowed him to survive building collapses and major explosions.

I never said that Steve was faster then Bane i just said that the gap isn't that huge, also you got a scan of 616 Captain America lifting over 1000 pounds on warmup and him surviving falling from 200 ft?

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By chu42t

@jimbobchez: No bane is really, really smart. He's often been portrayed as a steroid wielding brute, but he is one of the smartest people alive.

He is reading books while doing one arm pushups
He is reading books while doing one arm pushups

This looks suspiciously like Batman's origin. Like training the mind and body. Note the large books on his bed.
This looks suspiciously like Batman's origin. Like training the mind and body. Note the large books on his bed.

Bane plays chess against Ra's al Ghul
Bane plays chess against Ra's al Ghul
TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hank is genius at a level at which Bane cannot compare. Beast did beat Danger also. Bane could never beat Danger. Beast has just become a massive jobber these days.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tbemrmccoy: Bane is as much of a genius as Beast is. However, Beast is far more knowledgeable in the science and chemistry department, while Bane is a better prepper and military tactician (Very few people have been commended by Ra's on their chess skills)

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Namor_Curry
I thought this was a pretty known feat around here..
I thought this was a pretty known feat around here..

@leonkarlen123: Also, I found the falling one here, but as you keep scrolling through the images it's evident that the Captain is a pretty big fan of jumping out of things and exploding vehicles below by landing on them. So yes, he slaps around Beast, and yes, he'd slap around Bane. Which once again makes the screenshots of Cap beating Beast irrelevant to this fight. Beast > Bane.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lukehero said:

@44orhsaj: I still contend the 2nd fight vs Batman was stupid. Babehad just fight off a group of venom powered Villians then he gets beat by Batman?

0_0 heeeeeey

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

still backing beast here.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lukehero: I know just pulling ya leg. But yes I nearly punched everything when I saw Bane lose to killer croc. He should be a Deathstroke tier street leveler but they keep pulling bull$h!t with him

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#79  Edited By DrF8

Bane

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: From that pic of him lifting 500 kg's he looks like he is pushing his chest up high which means he is struggling with it. Bane on the other hand in the New 52 have lifted car sized boulders and thrown them with ease, leaped over 60ft and nearly one shotted Batman.

m0ntyb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Beast also wins the hairy chest contest

Namor_Curry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Namor_Curry
No Caption Provided

@leonkarlen123: Okay, I'll put it in context. It was a warm up before training, he wasn't the slightest bit phased. You're trying really hard to disprove Cap's strength. Does Bane have recorded strength feats like this? Or physical impact durability as good as Steve's? No, not really. This is the guy that punches out Iron-Man while he's in his suit, and beats Spider-Man in a one on one who even comments that with his extra reaction time he doesn't know where/how to move because no matter what he does, it'll end with him getting hit. Cap's technique, speed, strength, durability etc is amazing and he's used it to slap around opponents much more powerful than Bane. Steve would crunch Bane just like he crunches Beast. Please stop trying to make this thread about Captain America.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namor_curry: What? ... You were the one starting to post scans of Cap...

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By RisingBean

@namor_curry: Not that it matters for sake of this thread, but you could put a cow up against Cap in an OP, and our pal Leon here would vote for the cow. He either has never read a Cap comic, or has a bias against him that makes his opinion worth less then my grandma's, and she has never read a Captain America comic in her life.

@namor_curry: What? ... You were the one starting to post scans of Cap...

You first brought up Cap when you showed a scan of him fighting Beast and and noted Bane would wreck him. Look back to post 24. No need to be blatantly dishonest.

On topic now.

Bane should take it. He's strong and durable enough to hang and I see Bane pulling some joint breaks on him like he did to Croc.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I think I should point out that the scan in question was during Infinity Crusade, and Goddess was mind controlling Cap with about a dozen cosmic 'cubes'. A lot of those fights are a little scewed due to the non-mc'd characters not wanting to hurt their friends.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane. As far as I know, beast hardly has any combat feats outside of getting beat up.

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By 44orhsaJ

@buttersdaman000 said:

Bane. As far as I know, beast hardly has any combat feats outside of getting beat up.

He's had 2 fights with wolverine. Admittedly Logan may have been holding back a bit in both fights and wolverine has stomped him when he was bloodlusted:

http://imgur.com/a/ctMs3

Its probably his best combat showings.

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ElderSkaar

bump.

I'd say Bane takes this in a very close fight.

m106great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one cares if Beast is faster or stronger than Bane, Bane also possesses superb skill, having defeated Batman, a very powerful martial artist and perhaps the most dangerous fighter in DC, multiple times in a fight and THAT is what matters the most in a fight. Bane murderstomps Beast.