#1 Edited by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane and his crew have taken over gotham and batman never managed to get out of the prison. Same situation as dark knight rises except batman dies in prison. The government sends in the Expendables. Can they subdue Bane and his soldiers? All expendables in the fight, as well as Arnold, chuck norris, and Bruce willis characters. Who takes this war? Expendables have Maggie Chan (Yu Nan) to disarm bomb, and means to evacuate bomb from city from intel from Lucious Fox as he told them the location of the BAT. They need to get through Bane and his crew to get to it.

#2 Posted by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane.

#3 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

Bane.

His army don't stand a chance, bane himself could take them all on one on one if he lured them in a trap.

#4 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#5 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Expendables lose.

#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? Any of the Expendables crew shoots Bane in the face. Hell, Norris would probably solo.

Moderator
#7 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#8 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget:

It's not 1 on 1, though if it was the crew has no issues fighting h2h which would favor Bane.

#9 Posted by entropy_aegis (15317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Seriously? Any of the Expendables crew shoots Bane in the face. Hell, Norris would probably solo.

They're gonna have to get to him though,they have an army of thugs and mercs,tumblrs and Barsad(sniper) to deal with.

#10 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Have you seen the Expendables 2? Norris murdered a whole platoon of enemies and dropped a tank by his lonesome.

Expendables would stomp Bane and his army.

Moderator
#11 Posted by entropy_aegis (15317 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@entropy_aegis: Have you seen the Expendables 2? Norris murdered a whole platoon of enemies and dropped a tank by his lonesome.

Expendables would stomp Bane and his army.

Nope I cant afford going to the theaters anymore lol.

#12 Posted by Chaos Burn (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane dies via sniper round?

#13 Posted by Vengance101 (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Expendables GOD STOMP!

spite

mismatch

biased thread.

#14 Posted by Batnandez (511 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck solos

#15 Posted by T3rkoiz (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, consider that he has batman's armory, and is Talia included?

#16 Posted by D3athstroke (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

The Expendables Megastomp

#17 Posted by darktiger (4556 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

The Expendables Megastomp

agreed

#18 Edited by T3rkoiz (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone present any arguments

The last time the government send in agents to save Gotham they all died. Also what are they going to do against the bat mobiles.

#19 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@T3rkoiz said:

Can anyone present any arguments

The Expendables crash their plane into the Gotham court house, get surrounded by Bane's forces, surrender their weapons and are sentenced to death... By exile.

The team will not put civilian lives in danger, Bane's forces don't care about killing innocents.

#20 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

norris solos

#21 Posted by T3rkoiz (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst case scenario expendables are winning and bomb goes off killing everyone.

#22 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane can only win if this was hand-to-hand combat, but unsure if he can beat Terry and Lundgrenn.

Stallone could blitz 6 people with his old Colt, probably including Bane.

Terry and Arnold have AA-12, which will massacre Bane's rookies easily.

Norris probably could take on entire company of Bane, assuming he set up the right trap.

#23 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Tons of ammo spent on thugs and mercs and guys who fall in slow mo yelling "aaargh" and then an awesome scene where the all give him their best kick and punches. Could be fun.

#24 Posted by Frozen (13242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Bane will trap them like he did the Cops.

#25 Edited by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@entropy_aegis: Have you seen the Expendables 2? Norris murdered a whole platoon of enemies and dropped a tank by his lonesome.

Expendables would stomp Bane and his army.

Nope I cant afford going to the theaters anymore lol.

too afraid of the shootings? but seriously there was a similar situation when the expendables got trapped in the movie actually, but Lungerans character is a genius chemist so that could always come into play. And Maggie Chan (Yu Nan) is an expert on nukes so she could void the bomb essentially.

#26 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Burn said:

Bane dies via sniper round?

Bane is not stupid enough to stand around and get shot if he knew elite forces where on their way. The regular army could of done that ages ago in the real film I assume he knows better to stand around waiting for a bullet.

#27 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

@Chaos Burn said:

Bane dies via sniper round?

Bane is not stupid enough to stand around and get shot if he knew elite forces where on their way. The regular army could of done that ages ago in the real film I assume he knows better to stand around waiting for a bullet.

It also because Bane is taking the entire city as a hostage, so if sniper hits him, the entire city is gone. Army can easily dispatch him if Bane doesn't have hostage.

#28 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@T3rkoiz said:

Guys, consider that he has batman's armory, and is Talia included?

What advantage does Movie Talia add, she didn't exactly show too many feats beside deception.

#29 Posted by Chaos Burn (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@BeaverSauce said:

@Chaos Burn said:

Bane dies via sniper round?

Bane is not stupid enough to stand around and get shot if he knew elite forces where on their way. The regular army could of done that ages ago in the real film I assume he knows better to stand around waiting for a bullet.

It also because Bane is taking the entire city as a hostage, so if sniper hits him, the entire city is gone. Army can easily dispatch him if Bane doesn't have hostage.

(spoilers for people who haven't seen TDKR)

well Batman only found out where the bomb was coz Talia was trying to get close to him, so I doubt the Expendables will figure out she has the device.

If the Expendables can only win by killing Bane and stopping the bomb, then I think the Expendables lose

They would kill bane but Talia would blow up Gotham

#30 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen: these are not 2 bit cops from gotham.

#31 Edited by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Burn said:

@AngryHulks said:

@BeaverSauce said:

@Chaos Burn said:

Bane dies via sniper round?

Bane is not stupid enough to stand around and get shot if he knew elite forces where on their way. The regular army could of done that ages ago in the real film I assume he knows better to stand around waiting for a bullet.

It also because Bane is taking the entire city as a hostage, so if sniper hits him, the entire city is gone. Army can easily dispatch him if Bane doesn't have hostage.

(spoilers for people who haven't seen TDKR)

well Batman only found out where the bomb was coz Talia was trying to get close to him, so I doubt the Expendables will figure out she has the device.

If the Expendables can only win by killing Bane and stopping the bomb, then I think the Expendables lose

They would kill bane but Talia would blow up Gotha,

I know essesntially without certain plot points from the film it makes it impossible to save the city without batman, But I wanted to focus more on the infiltration and subduing of Bane and his army, you know the actuall battle itself the firefight, whether the expendables can take on that much fire power. To be fair Maggie Chan (Yu Nan) has knowledge to disarm bomb through PIS and they have a means to evacuate bomb from city because Fox informed them the location of the bat.

#32 Posted by tensor (4341 posts) - - Show Bio

Expendables FTW, love to see bane stop all those bullets.

#33 Posted by Chaos Burn (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

@Chaos Burn said:

@AngryHulks said:

@BeaverSauce said:

@Chaos Burn said:

Bane dies via sniper round?

Bane is not stupid enough to stand around and get shot if he knew elite forces where on their way. The regular army could of done that ages ago in the real film I assume he knows better to stand around waiting for a bullet.

It also because Bane is taking the entire city as a hostage, so if sniper hits him, the entire city is gone. Army can easily dispatch him if Bane doesn't have hostage.

(spoilers for people who haven't seen TDKR)

well Batman only found out where the bomb was coz Talia was trying to get close to him, so I doubt the Expendables will figure out she has the device.

If the Expendables can only win by killing Bane and stopping the bomb, then I think the Expendables lose

They would kill bane but Talia would blow up Gotha,

I know essesntially without certain plot points from the film it makes it impossible to save the city without batman, But I wanted to focus more on the infiltration and subduing of Bane and his army, you know the actuall battle itself the firefight, whether the expendables can take on that much fire power. To be fair Maggie Chan (Yu Nan) has knowledge to disarm bomb through PIS and they have a means to evacuate bomb from city because Fox informed them the location of the bat.

well then, bomb troubles aside, I think Expendables could get through Banes army and kill Bane. Through superior tactis and experience.

#34 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Expendables should take this.

#35 Edited by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Burn said:

@BeaverSauce said:

@Chaos Burn said:

@AngryHulks said:

@BeaverSauce said:

@Chaos Burn said:

Bane dies via sniper round?

Bane is not stupid enough to stand around and get shot if he knew elite forces where on their way. The regular army could of done that ages ago in the real film I assume he knows better to stand around waiting for a bullet.

It also because Bane is taking the entire city as a hostage, so if sniper hits him, the entire city is gone. Army can easily dispatch him if Bane doesn't have hostage.

(spoilers for people who haven't seen TDKR)

well Batman only found out where the bomb was coz Talia was trying to get close to him, so I doubt the Expendables will figure out she has the device.

If the Expendables can only win by killing Bane and stopping the bomb, then I think the Expendables lose

They would kill bane but Talia would blow up Gotha,

I know essesntially without certain plot points from the film it makes it impossible to save the city without batman, But I wanted to focus more on the infiltration and subduing of Bane and his army, you know the actuall battle itself the firefight, whether the expendables can take on that much fire power. To be fair Maggie Chan (Yu Nan) has knowledge to disarm bomb through PIS and they have a means to evacuate bomb from city because Fox informed them the location of the bat.

well then, bomb troubles aside, I think Expendables could get through Banes army and kill Bane. Through superior tactis and experience.

I'm a little torn to take a side because I'm not sure if all of Bane's men are members of the league of shadows? If they were that would be a big problem for the expendables, I know Bane was and said his group was the new incarnation. That doesn't make it clear if they were trained in the methods of the league. So if his crew is indeed full fledged trained members of the league of shadows the expedables have a run for their money fighting warriors of such skill, But Jet Li and Statham could prove to be just as deadly in the martial arts.

#36 Posted by dsg651 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Expendables. Bane's army would be completely routed, and Statham or Li could beat Bane with some effort.

#37 Posted by vegnigun2090 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@entropy_aegis: Have you seen the Expendables 2? Norris murdered a whole platoon of enemies and dropped a tank by his lonesome.

Expendables would stomp Bane and his army.

It was just homage to all the Chuck Norris Hooplah that's been getting thrown around for the last 7 or 8 yearrs.

It took the entire Expendables group to fight Jean Vilan and his own mercenary group. They would get massacred by thousands of imates and criminals.

#38 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Banes' simple thugs are no match for the expendables,,,and bane himself can't take that entire crew....Gunner would probably cut bane in half with that sick ass gun from the first movie and hang his torso for fun

#39 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@entropy_aegis: Have you seen the Expendables 2? Norris murdered a whole platoon of enemies and dropped a tank by his lonesome.

Expendables would stomp Bane and his army.

Nope I cant afford going to the theaters anymore lol.

Oh, well...

Moderator
#40 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frozen said:

@Deranged Midget: Bane will trap them like he did the Cops.

. . .

Let's quickly assume that wasn't the absolute dumbest idea ever thought of in a film. This battle takes place regardless of the events. The cops are already trapped, Batman has merely died. The Expendables are sent in following those events.

Expendables murderstomp.

Moderator
#41 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

The Expandables will completely and utterly crush Bane`s army of canon-fodder. 
 
 
Yes,that includes Bane himself.

#42 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Why doesn't Norris solo? The man blew up a tank and gunned down a couple dozen people from all directions and the Expendables had no idea what the hell happened.

#43 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

expendables stomp

#44 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke said:

Why doesn't Norris solo? The man blew up a tank and gunned down a couple dozen people from all directions and the Expendables had no idea what the hell happened.

They're outnumbered and outgunned. In the first Expendables movie they had trouble with fodder as well.

#45 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

They're outnumbered and outgunned. In the first Expendables movie they had trouble with fodder as well.

Norris wasn't in the first movie and his first appearance consists of him saving them and they had no idea what was happening. Plus I don't quite remember trouble with fodder.

#46 Edited by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke:

Quite correct, but Norris had surprise on his side so I doubt after he blows up the first tumbler they'll allow him to do it again. Wasn't the entire army in the first movie fodder?

#47 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3688 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane. He is smarter than all the Expendables together. His voice is still more recognizable than Schwarzenegger (spelling?) AND Stalones. Plus he's trained H2H and was tanking anyone. Batman barely defeated him in the movie. He breaks every one of them INCLUDING Norris and Statham without to much problem. Leave bias out and think about it... They attack, realize its a trap. Bane, fully aware of their plan, has his snipers handle them. They level off and Bane opts to fight them all. Tag Team style. Offering them a chance to walkout free men if he loses, ordering his men to stand down. Then he kills every last one of the Expendables, making Expendables 3 illogical unless all characters are resurrected.

#48 Posted by PurpleCandy (773 posts) - - Show Bio

An Army of Men vs. an Army of Gods

Sorry the Expendebles win!:)

#49 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy said:

An Army of Men vs. an Army of Gods

Sorry the Expendebles win!:)

One advantage bane knows how to use hostages to his advantage