#1 Posted by calltomagic (64 posts) - - Show Bio

no prep marv is out of his medicine and bane kills Nancy in front of him so he's all mad and whatnot.

#2 Posted by Joygirl (17978 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane smushes him, even though I like Marv better.

#3 Edited by CF12793 (2862 posts) - - Show Bio

I was actually thinking about Marv the other day. Never read the comic, but I loved the movie and it was a great comeback for Mickey Rourke.

For the battle, I think Bane would win. Marv can definitely inflict some pain, but Bane is just so smart that he would read Marv pretty quickly and he would know what to do with him in moments. Also, I think Bane has greater durability/strength. While it was never fully established what Marv's level of strength is, I would probably guess that it would be maybe 700 lbs AT the MAX. Bane is somewhere around 1,500 or some crazy ass number. So yeah, Bane would take it.

#4 Posted by hulkbuster94 (476 posts) - - Show Bio

in all honesty if marv can get past banes skill level i believe he is in with a chance remember marv was smashed with hammers clawed slashed electrocuted shot and never died well those feats give him a fighting chance. :) and i do think this battle is rather awesome

#5 Posted by TheBane2890 (1958 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkbuster94: Bane's been tortured before as well. He had bricks hurled off his face, and he just took it! Bane outclasses Marv. Bane stomps!

#6 Posted by OhItsThatGuy (791 posts) - - Show Bio

Marv. The man shrugged off bullets from automatic guns, has been hit by a car at full speed and was fine, and even withstood the electric chair for a while. The guy is a tank.

#7 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

@OhItsThatGuy said:

Marv. The man shrugged off bullets from automatic guns, has been hit by a car at full speed and was fine, and even withstood the electric chair for a while. The guy is a tank.

this

#8 Posted by Saren (25209 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane comfortably.

#9 Posted by darkelf35 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are BAD ASSES but Bane is stronger faster and better trained

#10 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2586 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (14392 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane.

#12 Posted by dondave (33294 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane ftw

#13 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio