#1 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

From the game Batman: Arkham Asylum. Bane has just been pumped with venom and is raging, Killer Croc is bloodlusted. Fight takes place on the coast of Gotham. Who wins?

#2 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this is video game version I'd actually go with Croc here. Bane was easy in that game, Croc was the most stressful part of it.

#3 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Croc. Batman played Bane like a Titan, but he had to be sneaky and exploit the shock collar and never actually defeated Croc.

#4 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Croc.

#5 Posted by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio

We never actually saw any kind of strength feats from Croc, but given that beating him up directly wasn't an option he's probably tougher.

#6 Posted by JigglyJiggletowns (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Naah, beating up Croc wasn't an option because of the fact that there was literally nowhere to fight him.

#7 Posted by agentxx (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

@JigglyJiggletowns said:

@CitizenBane: Naah, beating up Croc wasn't an option because of the fact that there was literally nowhere to fight him.

#8 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Moonchilde said:

Since this is video game version I'd actually go with Croc here. Bane was easy in that game, Croc was the most stressful part of it.

#9 Posted by YoungJustice (6666 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc

#10 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

not bane. in the game you beat bane and like 50 inmates at the same time. croc has a one hit kill cut scene finisher thing . (i think he does i havent played it sense ark city came out)

#11 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

@karetaker: Indeed, if you mess up, Batman gets eaten.

#12 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

First tgread ive seen where majority of people actually think croc would win a fight, croc seriously needs to play bigger roles in better stories

#13 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc is larger than Bane and stronger as well even when Bane has his Venom, Croc smashed through large brick walls and kills you in 1 hit.

#14 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

Croc is larger than Bane and stronger as well even when Bane has his Venom, Croc smashed through large brick walls and kills you in 1 hit.

I couldnt agree more, do you know of any good Croc stories my freind?

#15 Posted by NeonGameWave (7688 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Croc is more deadly, bigger and lethal. He will overcome Bane`s strength and end him.

#16 Posted by XiiX (7421 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Croc.

#17 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc. Bane just ran in a straight line until he hit walls. Out of every character in the game, Bane is the only disappointment to me.

#18 Posted by matanui123 (305 posts) - - Show Bio

I can just see bane charging at croc hitting each other in like a wresting stance for a second or 2. The croc just reaching down and taking a bite out of his head. lol

#19 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

We never actually saw any kind of strength feats from Croc, but given that beating him up directly wasn't an option he's probably tougher.

It was probably because you were in his environment, and not an enclosed room like your confrontation with Bane.

That's my theory, at least. Not to mention Bane won't try to eat you, lol.

#20 Posted by dondave (34339 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc

#21 Posted by MonsterStomp (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc had no feats besides failing to tag Batman (though I haven't read that far into the Arkham comic tie-ins yet). For now, I'm going with Bane.

#22 Edited by Juyoung (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Given the fact that in the comics bane easily beats croc (he also broke croc's arms), I'd take Bane on this one

#23 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6670 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#24 Posted by HellionVulcan (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

@juyoung said:

Given the fact that in the comics bane easily beats croc (he also broke croc's arms), I'd take Bane on this one

Pis/cis since Killer Croc shouldn't be harmed by Bane or Batman hes far superior to both .

#25 Edited by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, Batman chose to BFR Croc on land, remember?

#26 Posted by GalacticRavenous (350 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Bane 6/10. Just because of the intelligence. While Croc is probably a bit stronger it always does not work. How strong is Arkham Croc really? For me he looks like a 5-7 toner. Since he throw a guy with one arm like nothing. I'm sure he can snap Bane's neck if he got the chance but Bane knows his stregth and will probably figure out a way to beat him with the environment

#27 Posted by r2datu (592 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Bane 6/10. Just because of the intelligence. While Croc is probably a bit stronger it always does not work. How strong is Arkham Croc really? For me he looks like a 5-7 toner. Since he throw a guy with one arm like nothing. I'm sure he can snap Bane's neck if he got the chance but Bane knows his stregth and will probably figure out a way to beat him with the environment

Bane isn't intelligent in Arkham Asylum though. It's explained in Arkham Origins that the TN-1 messed with his mind and destroyed his memory and mental faculties and he only started to regain them in Arkham City.

#28 Edited by Pokeysteve (8025 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Croc. If Bane showed any of his martial talents I'd have picked him.

#29 Posted by mr_annihilate (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok 1 croc is a monster and will jump at bane bane uses martial arts to block and croc has him for diner

LOL Croc has bane for diner anyway.

#30 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Croc. If Bane showed any of his martial talents I'd have picked him.

#31 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, glad to have Croc win a fight. As covered above, he's the clear winner here. Bane was basically just a mindless monster in AA, and still harmed to a degree by Bats, not to mention he has a big weak point in the form of his tubes.

#32 Posted by Wolverine08 (38546 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Man, glad to have Croc win a fight. As covered above, he's the clear winner here. Bane was basically just a mindless monster in AA, and still harmed to a degree by Bats, not to mention he has a big weak point in the form of his tubes.

Enjoy this one! Killer Jobber shall return!

#33 Edited by MonsterStomp (15809 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane. He has proven to be considerably stronger than Killer Croc in AA and arguably as durable (Getting hit by the Batmobile). While he was mindless, KC didn't really show a superior use of his brain either.

#34 Posted by mr_annihilate (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane has never fought croc so he doesn't really have an edge plus croc is not dumb he used stealth in the game bane was......... Umm he was bane

He didn't break the bat or the croc

#35 Edited by RogueShadow (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Croc wins! Words I never thought I'd have the privilege of typing!

#36 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Enjoy this one! Killer Jobber shall return!

I believe the scientifically-accurate term is 'Jobber Croc'. ;)

#37 Posted by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

I really disagree. Bane's best strength feat was ripping off mortar. Croc busted through pipes and walls.

#38 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3841 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: The fact that he needed to BFR Croc to survive. If you get to close him he eat you alive lol. I like that they gave a part to Croc in the game. Hopefuly we see more of him in Arkham Knight.

#39 Posted by Jokerpoker (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc 8/10

#40 Posted by MaccyD (3546 posts) - - Show Bio

They should really use Arkham Croc in the comics.

#41 Posted by BWANASIMBA (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Croc for the win. He's got better strength feats and durability feats than Bane has aside from when Bane was on Titan. Bane couldn't even get out of the elevator Batman locked him in in Arkham City.

#42 Posted by SuperStar_sketcher (1385 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd said:

They should really use Arkham Croc in the comics.

right^

#43 Edited by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Croc. That's how he should be written.